$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Josie Michelle Events

Congratulations on finding your true love! You are about to begin an amazing life-long journey and we understand how important it is to you and your family to plan a celebration that is uniquely yours. We also understand that many couples have demanding schedules and responsibilities, which can make planning a wedding challenging. At Josie Michelle Events, we are ready to manage your planning process at a convenient and stress-free pace so that you can enjoy this special time and feel confident that your wedding day will be exactly what you always dreamed of. Call or email us today to discuss your planning needs.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Josie and Michelle planned and executed my Sister's, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" themed baby shower this past weekend, and I have to say, they did a phenomenal job! From the time I hired them everything went smoothly, and they took their time had and so much patience with me, from talking about decor, layout, desserts, invitations, paper accessories... They truly take pride in what they do and it shows in their work! They've done multiple events for different family members before, so when I finally had them plan and design this event I could see why. I didn't have to do much at all, they took care of all the aspects, big and small! When it all finally came together at the shower, I was in awe! My sister, her husband, and our families loved everything and loved that they took the time to focus on even the smallest details to make everything perfect! Thanks again, Josie & Michelle! Like we said, you're stuck with us now!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amy, 11/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Michelle and Josie were absolutely amazing and I would recommend them to everyone ! They’re extremely friendly, professional, and most of all - they made our wedding day flawless. 11.11.17 will always be a day to remember - but Michelle and Josie made it a fairytale happily ever after. Thank you so much - and I will be calling you when we have a baby shower ;) xoxo love you girls !

Photo of Josie Michelle Events in Valley Stream, NY

5 VIDEOS

Josie Michelle Events Wedding Portfolio
1:06 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Josie and Michelle are individuals who make every effort to get the best for their couple. From the first consultation to the wedding day, communication has been amazing and they were a blast to work with. Their fun lively personalities make the day that much more enjoyable. I truly feel like my couples are working with family when they planning the day. If you are on the fence, don't hesitate, hire them! One of the best!

Destiny H2 Limo has worked lots with Josenny & Michelle. They are fabulous at what they do. Professional, courteous, sweet, and always a pleasure to work with! I would recommend them to any couple in need of event planners!

An amazing company that pays amazing details for any event !

Events

Valley Stream, NY 11581   See On Map
718-640-5885 (phone)
Josie Michelle Events is a wedding planner and designer from Long Island and New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau & Suffolk County, New York City, and Northern New Jersey. Josie Michelle Events is a professional wedding and event planning company that has been part of the New York and New Jersey wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in weddings, birthdays, quinceaneras, sweet 16s, baby showers, bridal showers, party rentals.