Acetra Affairs

Smithtown, NY View map

$2,000 Package Price

Based in Nesconset, New York, Acetra Affairs is a wedding planner that specializes in day-of coordination. Founder Meagan Arteca has over 19 years of experience in the hospitality industry and has lent her expertise to over 5,000 events to date. This well-rounded knowledge gives her a keen insight into what it takes for your special day to run smoothly. Meagan’s primary goal is to create seamless, stress-free events for her clients. Acetra Affairs is here to ensure each matter is attended to with care so you can enjoy your celebration to the fullest.

Meagan offers comprehensive management of your special day with her day-of coordination package. It includes supervision of the wedding party’s preparation, set up of the ceremony venue, and arranging the receiving line after the marriage service. During the reception, this planner can monitor such things as vendor timelines, delivering of toasts, execution of the cake cutting, and more. The option of onboarding of a second wedding coordinator is also available. Civil unions, destination weddings, and elopements may also benefit from this hands-on service.

Please visit our website for a complete list of services and tasks attended to for a day of coordination package. We are one of the ONLY coordinaters that arrive hours before the event, and stay till after the bride and groom leaves the reception!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Dana N. Married on 09/19/2021

Best Decision

Acetra Affairs
    Best decision I ever made.
    Meagan was perfect for our needs. She provided excellent service yet her price was inexpensive compared to other companies. Her knowledge and sparkling personality was evident on our initial phone call.
    We initially met at the venue and then a follow up meeting again with staff even though she was hired only as the wedding DAY coordinator (we had already hired the venue/vendors).
    Meagan was available for any questions at any time and answered promptly. She saw our vision completely and gave her own suggestions which proved helpful to make it happen. The day of the wedding Meagan was there early for the set up of all my decorations and verify all the happenings. She directed the procession, took care of the band and took care of all our personal needs providing me with direction, drinks, food, respite and even boxed the decorations at the end of the night.
    Afterwards she even provided me with her photos which my photographer did not even take.
    Our venue was at a restaurant, an "isle" was the dock, a flower "dude", ceremony on a boat, a rock band and all passed plates yet she made it go as smooth as silk.
    I would highly recommend Meagan at Acetra Affairs!!
    Thank you Meagan!!
    Courtney A. Married on 10/02/2020

Meagan was a life saver!

Like many other brides in 2020 I had to change my wedding plans from a venue to our backyard and with Meagans help it surpassed every single one of my expectations! 6 weeks ahead of our wedding date, we made the decision to switch to our backyard, at the time I thought I could do it myself but thankfully my mom pushed for me to hire a wedding coordinator and I’m so happy I did. From the start, Meagan was responsive, laid back and very meticulous. She visited two different homes to see which had the best layout for the big day, helped put us in touch with a cost effective tent company and the days leading up the wedding she sat down and ensured every detailed was captured and accounted for. She took ownership of calling all of our vendors personally to ensure everything was covered for the big day. On the day of she worked in a way that surpassed all of my expectations, setting all of the tables, helping to pay the vendors, and making sure every major moment of the night was on track. She made cocktail hour platters and dinner plates for my husband and I to ensure we ate, decorated the tables with things from around the house (I gave her permission to use whatever!!), and even cleaned up so that my basement was more organized than when I left it. For anyone booking an event I strongly encourage you to book an event coordinator and if you’re going to book a coordinator, book Acetra Affairs!
    Taylor F. Married on 06/06/2020

The Best!!!

We hired Meagan from Acetra Affairs before the chaos of the pandemic, as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding set for June 6, 2020. Then the pandemic came...we had to change all of our plans and decided to have a small ceremony in our backyard. Meagan was there for us every step of the way, from giving advice, contacting our vendors to reschedule, and made our new plans happen. We thought she was awesome with the planning but on the day of our wedding we were blown away by her leadership, organization and her helpfulness. She made our day worry free, even though there was a torrential downpour an hour before the ceremony. Without Meagan on this day, we would have never been able to pull off what she did. She was simply amazing and professional! By the end of the night, we had no doubts that we wanted to work with her again on our postponed reception date!!

Smithtown, NY, 11767
6319266701
Location of (Acetra Affairs)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding