Sincerely Yours Events

Bayport, NY View map Visit website

Sincerely Yours Events is an award-winning company based in Bayport, New York, which offers full-service wedding planning services. Founder and lead planner Tammy Cunningham utilizes her background in fashion as she plans everything from intimate celebrations to extravagant weddings. Couples can look to Tammy for a down-to-earth, hands-on approach to their wedding planning.

Couples can begin their wedding-planning experience with a complimentary consultation from Sincerely Yours Events. Tammy discusses each couple’s preferences and style to offer tailored assistance that best suits their wedding vision. From this point, couples can select full or partial planning services as well as day-of coordination. Wedding services available include budget analysis, event design, vendor referrals, timeline writing, and to-do list creation.

Other Services

In addition to wedding planning services, Sincerely Yours Events offers design and rental services to couples. These include customized wedding invitations, personalized wedding favors, decor rentals, high-quality dessert and candy stations, and more. You can contact this company directly for full details of these services and to arrange your initial consultation.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2559485 2+ years ago
    helpfull friendly and I really love to 1 to 1 attention found here
    Dorothy J. Married on 09/26/2014
    Tammy and her staff at Sincerly Yours Events are the BEST!! From the moment we met Tammy at our initial consultation we knew we had hit the jackpot. Sincerely Yours Events will definitely be an asset to all your wedding needs. Tammy assisted with choosing our wedding Invitations (which we absolutely love) to helping us choose the linens and colors we will be using on our tables, her knowledge, professionalism and ideas are top notch and greatly appreciated. Tammy will also be with us on the day of our wedding taking care of all the final details. We know and are confident that our special day will be perfect with Tammy there. She is a perfectionist and takes pride in all that she does. So to all those Brides and Grooms who are looking for the BEST, look no further call Sincerely Yours Events.
    Lauren Married on 06/07/2014
    I can't thank Tammy and Melinda at Sincerely Yours enough for all of their help with my "day of coordination." They are extremely professional, efficient, and have an incredible attention to detail. Tammy was able to execute my vision on my wedding day with every detail carried out to perfection. She was able to conquer any obstacles that came up, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Tammy is a pleasure to work with, and I am so grateful that I had her to put my nerves at ease on my big day. I highly recommend Tammy and her team to anyone looking for a perfect wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Night To Remember Entertainment A Night To Remember Entertainment Wedding DJs

An amazing company that pays attention to a clients EVERY detail !!

869 Sylvan Avenue Suite 2, Suite 2 Bayport, NY, 11705

Convenient evening and weekend hours - Monday-Saturday
Location of (Sincerely Yours Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding