Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry

East Greenwich, RI View map

Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry is a wedding beauty company located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. With more than 10 years in the wedding industry, this seven-time award-winning bridal beauty business offers the luxury of in-salon pampering, or the team can come to your venue. You are always their first and highest priority, so they make sure to promptly respond to all inquiries and use professional-grade, high-definition products by companies like MAC, Stella, Bobbi Brown. Makeup Forever, NARS, and Urban Decay. They specialize in soft tassel updos and vintage, romantic glam looks.

Experience
Jaclynn Kate began her career focusing on bridal beauty, and when her business began rapidly expanding, she opened up a salon to answer the demand. Her team of beauty professionals are all certified and award-winning, with education from New York City, Boston, and Los Angeles. Jaclynn Kate gives back to the community by speaking at local high schools, hair schools, and colleges about being a young entrepreneur.

The stylists at Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry focus on you and making sure you feel comfortable with all services. They offer a complimentary consultation to go over your vision for your look, as well as the timeline for the day of the wedding. They can also do a hair and makeup trial so you can see how everything will come together to transform you. Their hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, keratin treatments, and updos. For makeup, you and your bridal party can enjoy airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup options, as well as false lashes and tattoo coverage, if desired. Manicures and pedicures are also available. In addition, Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry can remove unwanted hair through waxing.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$140.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$145.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$86.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Gratuity
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Salon
Spa

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Leanne
    Leanne C. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful Hair - Lasted all night!

Loved working with Jaclynn and her team! Jaclynn was quick to respond to my emails and questions, and she was flexible with the timeline when I needed to adjust it. Caitlin did our hair and everything came out so beautifully! I did not have time to do a trial before the wedding and came with a few photos to show the styles I liked. Caitlin took the photos and created something new for me that was stunning.
  • Sammantha
    Sammantha G. Married on 08/22/2020

The Perfect Block Island Hair & Makeup Artist

Jaclynn and her team traveled to Block Island during the Pandemic for my wedding! They took care of everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing! It was a stress free and absolutely amazing experience! They were so fun, easy going and made my wedding morning seamless! They had a huge wedding party to complete and they did it quickly and flawlessly! My hair and makeup was perfect! Jaclynn made some weather recommendations because it was so windy and I'm so glad I trusted her!! She even gives her brides their own personalized lip color free of cost. All of the little details were thought of and they made an already amazing service that much better and in the middle of a pandemic!! All of my girls absolutely loved their hair and makeup! I highly recommend Jaclynn and her team to any bride but especially ones on Block Island!

I wanted a natural look but also looking like I was wearing Makeup and she nailed it! My hair and makeup even lasted until the next day for my trash the dress photo shoot with slight touchups!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 11/02/2019

Great Makeup Team!

I am so happy that I booked Jaclynn Kate and her team for my hair and make up the day of the wedding. I was most concerned about having a smooth, stress free day getting ready and Jaclynn made sure that was the kind of day I had. We did not have to spend all day getting ready because of the team she brought and their efficiency, professionalism and talent. Every one of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and they looked absolutely gorgeous. I had a huge wedding party- 14 people getting ready and there was not one moment during the day where we felt rushed, stressed or not taken care of. So many of my bridesmaids have said how they couldn't believe how easy it felt getting ready that day. I was not sure exactly what I wanted for my hair and make up and had to have several trials and Jaclynn was patient as I figured out what I wanted. She wants her brides happy and listens to what you want and executes what your vision is. My day of hair and makeup turned out beautiful and I looked like a glamourous version of myself which is exactly what I wanted. Jaclynn and her team were so professional, down to business and executed the day of beautifully. I am so thankful I booked them for my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry Price Rates

Blueflash Blueflash Wedding Photographers

Jaclynn Kate will take care of you from start to finish. Everything we've ever photographed that she's done has been great. You can't go wrong!

Two Photographers In Love Two Photographers In Love Wedding Photographers

We would highly recommend Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry for any and all of your hair and makeup needs on your wedding day. Whether she is providing stylish up dos or extensions, traditional makeup or airbrushed, you can ensure that you will feel confident in your look. Anywhere from very natural to very dramatic or somewhere in between, she is able to take your vision and bring it to life. Jaclynn is very friendly, easy to talk with and has an ease about her work. She has a way of making you look and feel beautiful. She's the one you want for your wedding day!

99 Main St East Greenwich East Greenwich, RI, 02818
401-952-4833

Sun - weddings only Mon- CLOSED Tues-9am - 2pm Wed & Thurs-9am- 5pm Fri & Sat-9am- 5pm
Location of (Jaclynn Kate Hair & Make Up Artistry)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding