Quidnessett Country Club

950 North Quidnessett Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About Quidnessett Country Club

Quidnessett Country Club is a wedding venue located in Rhode Island, overlooking the beautiful Narragansett Bay. This country club can accommodate all of your wedding celebrations, from an elegant reception to a bridal shower. It is located just 20 minutes from downtown Providence on the East Greenwich/North Kingstown border.

Facilities and Capacity
Quidnessett Country Club is the perfect place for outdoor ceremonies and elegant receptions. With two magnificent banquet rooms, a newly designed interior, and a capacity of 450, this venue will give you the luxurious wedding you have always dreamed of.

Quidnessett Country Club provides a charming atmosphere for your event. They are a ceremony and reception venue that also offers catering services.
Cuisine The club provides a decadent menu with various options for entrees, cocktails, appetizers and desserts that the couple can choose from. Along with their fine dining options, they guarantee that the quality of the catering service will be first class, making your wedding one of a kind.

Follow Quidnessett Country Club on

Quidnessett Country Club 6
  • Shayna

Shayna · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Simply amazing.

Since we viewed this venue I haven’t stopped picturing my wedding day !! I am SO happy and please. Tonya is AMAZING to work with. They are flexible, organized, professional and I am so relieved to put my wedding day into their hands. I know it will be PERFECT!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Amanda Baribault · Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding

My husband and I were married on Saturday August 31st and I could not have imagined our wedding being anywhere other than Quidnessett CC. The first time we met with Linda to tour the venue we knew this was our venue. Linda was extremely professional, helpful, answered every question, phone call, and email very quickly (and there were a lot!), and she was so easy to work with. She even ran out before our reception to buy a white marker for our signing board since the one we had was misplaced by our florist. We also met with Tonya one time when Linda wasn’t in and she was also extremely helpful. The banquet personnel, bartenders, and Captain were amazing. The woman who served my husband and I was so extremely professional, friendly, and kind. She even put a ton of hors d'oeuvres at our sweetheart table since we didn’t spend much time at our cocktail hour. Overall, Quidnessett Country Club did an outstanding job with making our wedding exactly how we imagined it to be. We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 09/07/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Quidnessett Country Club Pricing

Quidnessett Country Club Price Rates

Quidnessett Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Country/Golf Club
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, October, November, December

• Daylight Weddings & Films
    Daylight Weddings & Films Wedding Videographers

Mike and I love working with the Quidnessett Country Club team. We have been shooting video there since early 2000. They are always professional and work hard to make everything perfect. I have a dairy Allergy and they are so caring even for me, I am just there to serve our brides and grooms. They make sure I am able to eat a delicious and satisfying meal which helps me be able to best serve our brides and grooms. If you have guests with an allergy and you tell the kitchen staff they are always great to accommodate them. (They do like to know before hand so they plan for it.)We always get specular video at their beautiful location overlooking Narragansett bay. Mike and I and the Daylight Weddings & films team appreciate their professionalism and respect for us. They are a 5 Star team at Quidnessett Country Club!

• Hudson Photography and Cinematography
    Hudson Photography and Cinematography Wedding Photographers

A photographers dream and a couple’s perfect day is the only way to describe the Quidnessett Country Club. With beautiful greenery and ample space for formal photos as well as reception photos shooting here is an absolute treat. Having 2 large interior dining spaces with gorgeous ceilings and dance floor, your wedding photos are sure to be amazing! A lit gazebo in the evening is sure to make your night be a night to remember. Quidnessett Country Club is a wedding retreat like no other. We cannot wait for the opportunity to shoot there again.

• SpeechLess Strings