821 Mooresfield Rd, Saunderstown, RI 02874 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daylight Weddings & Films

Hello, Mike and I would be honored to be part of your wedding day. We are full time videographers. Our goal is provide a beautifully shot and edited video to be enjoyed forever. We would like to invite you to visit us in our studio. I look forward to meeting you and your family. ~ Jessica Drew-Day

Follow Daylight Weddings & Films on

• Videos 9

100 Reviews for Daylight Weddings & Films

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Jess & Mike were great!

Jess and Mike made our wedding day memories last forever because we chose them for our videographer. They made us feel comfortable and worked really had to capture every moment on our big day! Mike even stopped traffic on a main road to video our limo while I was waiting to go into the church!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture my big day. Thank You again Mike and Jess!

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Mike and Jessica were wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were very responsive when booking and even offered their help throughout the planning process. Communication and organization are key for a wedding to run smoothly and Mike and Jessica excelled in these categories. They were prompt, efficient, and made us feel very comfortable. The final highlight video had all of us in tears and was simply perfect. I would highly recommend this amazing company for your wedding videographer!

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I got married in June and were originally on the fence about hiring a Videographer. After some serious thought (and budgeting) we decided that we were going to. Our Photographer recommended Daylight Films & Video to us. After speaking on the phone to Jessica it was a no brainer. Her warmth and compassion for her and her husband's work was palpable. Her and Michael were honest and professional throughout our entire wedding planning process.

Jessica and Michael made my husband and I feel comfortable from our "getting ready" time, to our ceremony and our reception. They captured not only our big moments, but also the small moments most people would overlook. Through watching our highlight video we were able to relive the best day of our lives. There is no monetary value that could be placed on the memories, smiles, happy tears, and laughs. We can't wait to watch our video for years to come.

If you are on the fence, I HIGHLY recommend Daylight Weddings & Films. You will NOT be disappointed.

Michael and Danielle Smith

Daylight Weddings & Films FAQ

• Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michael and Jessica from Daylight Weddings & Films are amazing videographers. They do a great job at putting your wedding day story to video so that you can relive your special day in real time. They both have a very calm and pleasant demeanor, but most of all, they carry themselves in a professional manner. I love the work that they do.

• Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014
    Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014 Wedding Photographers

Jessica and Michael and the whole crew at Daylight Video are fantastic. They are professional, respectful, and kind. Jess and Mike have been working with video for several years. Their equipment is top notch and Their work is superb! If you would like to have video coverage of your event this is the company to hire! ***** five stars!

• Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment
    Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure to work with Jessica and Mike several times. They always do a fantastic job and create such a beautiful work of art for their couples. I also recommend looking into their music video which always is so much fun for their clients to shoot and watch again and again.

• 821 Mooresfield Rd Saunderstown, RI 02874 See on map