821 Mooresfield Rd, Saunderstown, RI 02874 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Daylight Weddings & Films

Hello, Mike and I would be honored to be part of your wedding day. We are full time videographers. Our goal is provide a beautifully shot and edited video to be enjoyed forever. Drone Video included with most packages* We would like to invite you to watch our videos on our website. I look forward to meeting you and your family. ~ Jessica Drew-Day • Daylight Weddings & Films, Doing business since 1999

Follow Daylight Weddings & Films on

• Videos 11

103 Reviews for Daylight Weddings & Films

Lauren · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing experience

From the first time we talked to Mike and Jess we knew they would be the perfect couple to work with to video our big day! Not only are they perfectly professional, their communication and friendliness gives you one less thing to worry about on your big day. We could never appreciate more how well they worked together with our photographers. They truly captured every big moment so that we can enjoy looking back at our wedding day for years to come. Thank you both so so much!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Jess & Mike were great!

Jess and Mike made our wedding day memories last forever because we chose them for our videographer. They made us feel comfortable and worked really had to capture every moment on our big day! Mike even stopped traffic on a main road to video our limo while I was waiting to go into the church!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture my big day. Thank You again Mike and Jess!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

From my first communication with Jessica and Michael, I knew my wedding video experience was going to be in good hands. They were so warm and easygoing and very communicative. Just from viewing their other videos they had made I was so excited to hire them. Before the wedding, day of the wedding and afterwards they did not disappoint! I was a barrel of nerves on my wedding day and Jessica's easy friendly demeanor was quite comforting. We almost had to call Jessica in for backup to button my dress! I was SO excited to view our trailer. We had posted it on our facebook page and received so many compliments. Jessica and Michael's work speaks for itself. My husband and I received the full video the other day and it is amazing! I want to watch it everyday. I told them I wish I could get married again just so I can hire them again and I truly meant it. 100% recommend Daylight!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Daylight Weddings & Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Daylight Weddings & Films 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michael and Jessica from Daylight Weddings & Films are amazing videographers. They do a great job at putting your wedding day story to video so that you can relive your special day in real time. They both have a very calm and pleasant demeanor, but most of all, they carry themselves in a professional manner. I love the work that they do.

• Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014
    Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014 Wedding Photographers

Jessica and Michael and the whole crew at Daylight Video are fantastic. They are professional, respectful, and kind. Jess and Mike have been working with video for several years. Their equipment is top notch and Their work is superb! If you would like to have video coverage of your event this is the company to hire! ***** five stars!

• Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment
    Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure to work with Jessica and Mike several times. They always do a fantastic job and create such a beautiful work of art for their couples. I also recommend looking into their music video which always is so much fun for their clients to shoot and watch again and again.

• 821 Mooresfield Rd Saunderstown, RI, 02874 See on map