821 Mooresfield Rd, Saunderstown, RI 02874 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 1

About Daylight Weddings & Films

Hello, Mike and I would be honored to be part of your wedding day. We are full time videographers. Our goal is provide a beautifully shot and edited video to be enjoyed forever. We would like to invite you to visit us in our studio. I look forward to meeting you and your family. ~ Jessica Drew-Day

Follow Daylight Weddings & Films on

• Videos 9

102 Reviews for Daylight Weddings & Films

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Jess & Mike were great!

Jess and Mike made our wedding day memories last forever because we chose them for our videographer. They made us feel comfortable and worked really had to capture every moment on our big day! Mike even stopped traffic on a main road to video our limo while I was waiting to go into the church!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to capture my big day. Thank You again Mike and Jess!

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome to work with!

From my first communication with Jessica and Michael, I knew my wedding video experience was going to be in good hands. They were so warm and easygoing and very communicative. Just from viewing their other videos they had made I was so excited to hire them. Before the wedding, day of the wedding and afterwards they did not disappoint! I was a barrel of nerves on my wedding day and Jessica's easy friendly demeanor was quite comforting. We almost had to call Jessica in for backup to button my dress! I was SO excited to view our trailer. We had posted it on our facebook page and received so many compliments. Jessica and Michael's work speaks for itself. My husband and I received the full video the other day and it is amazing! I want to watch it everyday. I told them I wish I could get married again just so I can hire them again and I truly meant it. 100% recommend Daylight!

Meghan Baker · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing final products!

We highly recommend Daylight (Jessica and Michael). From the first communication, Jessica was responsive, thoughtful, warm, and genuinely excited about our wedding. We met with Jess in-person and we knew right from the start that this was our videographer. Her professionalism and sincerity were obvious. We reviewed their portfolio and it left us emotional.
    Our wedding day had a number of logistical aspects to it. We had bridal prep in the Biltmore hotel, groom prep at a men’s spa/barber shop, the ceremony at a church, and the reception about twenty minutes away from the church. Well in advance, Daylight took the time to help us organize and plan for each of these parts. Logistically, it was challenging, but Jess and Mike made it easy and seamless.
    Daylight captured great footage of the groomsmen getting shaves and haircuts. They took the time to include some stills and pans capturing the masculine atmosphere. They also shot some gorgeous footage of bridal prep. Daylight had great attention to detail and was very prepared. They even brought a hanger and hook for hanging and filming my dress over the bed!
    At the church, Jess placed a mic inconspicuously on my husband-to-be. When we watched the final product, were loved that the mic caught some candid whispers between us. During the ceremony, Daylight filmed from a number of effective angles and panned and zoomed at all the right times. They captured the entrance, vows, ring exchange, and exit smoothly and aesthetically. During the formal photos, Jess and Mike were amazing. They shot great film of us and our family and wedding party.
    The drone, the drone, this was one of the best parts! Mike skillfully flew the drone in gusty winds on our wedding day. He shot footage from over the church and waterfront, as we arrived by boat. This was absolutely amazing and well worth it!
    Daylight continued to capture all the key aspects and parts of our reception. From the entrances, to the first dance, prayer, and cake cutting, all of the video came out awesome; really capturing the picturesque views that we loved.
    Our wedding day felt like it went so fast, but Daylight was able to document and preserve so much of it for us to share and appreciate forever. Another amazing thing about Jess and Mike is the way they shoot. We barely knew that they were there. They are so skilled that they slip around shooting without interrupting or even slightly getting in the way.
    Within about six weeks, Daylight sent us an amazing seven-minute highlight video. Simply put, it is phenomenal. About a week later, and after the final payment, they completed the full video. It is just under two hours and is outstanding. The music, angles, and the finishing is perfect; an amazing sampling of the night. Watching it makes us feel like we were right there, in the moment. The final product went above and beyond and left us breathless. For all of these reasons, and more, we highly recommend Daylight!

Daylight Weddings & Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio
    M.A.W.Beauty Hair & Makeup Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michael and Jessica from Daylight Weddings & Films are amazing videographers. They do a great job at putting your wedding day story to video so that you can relive your special day in real time. They both have a very calm and pleasant demeanor, but most of all, they carry themselves in a professional manner. I love the work that they do.

• Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014
    Cris Almeida Photography - 401-368-8014 Wedding Photographers

Jessica and Michael and the whole crew at Daylight Video are fantastic. They are professional, respectful, and kind. Jess and Mike have been working with video for several years. Their equipment is top notch and Their work is superb! If you would like to have video coverage of your event this is the company to hire! ***** five stars!

• Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment
    Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure to work with Jessica and Mike several times. They always do a fantastic job and create such a beautiful work of art for their couples. I also recommend looking into their music video which always is so much fun for their clients to shoot and watch again and again.

• 821 Mooresfield Rd Saunderstown, RI 02874 See on map