3 Aquidneck Avenue, Middletown, RI 02842 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Newport Beach House

Newport Beach House is a wedding venue located in Middletown, Rhode Island that mixes luxury with a beach vibe. With a magical beach backdrop and laid-back style, this venue is perfect for a modern coastal wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Newport Beach House has many unique rooms that can accommodate all of your wedding celebrations. The Gallery and Terrace allow for infinite water views and can accommodate 200+ guests. The Top Floor and Deck offer dramatic views of the coastline and can fit 450+ guests. The entire beach itself can be yours for your waterfront ceremony.

This venue not only provides a memorable and relaxing place for your wedding, but it also provides private meeting spaces and lawn and beach games for you and your guests to enjoy. Along with their creative and professional staff, Newport Beach House also provides local and organic food in their menus.

Cuisine
Chef David Blessing has a personal connection with creating food and wants his guests to experience the same feeling. He offers a variety of different menus to choose from, including seasonal, formal, cocktail and Indian cuisine to name a few. As mentioned above, the chef uses local and mostly ogranic foods in his creations.

Follow Newport Beach House on
Couple with wedding attendants
chantalmikewedding447
chantalmikewedding629
Newport Beach House
top floor highs lows jennifer neves photography
couple on beach2ludwig photography
67e5039de3c5c37b 1525710231 e0d0e1ce7cd8fa31 1525710229925 7 Cara Brett 1026
kearstentaylorkimshiloh036
chantalmikewedding703
chantalmikeengagement048
Newport Beach House
building from beachchantalmikeruth eileen photogra

19 Reviews for Newport Beach House

Newport Beach House 1
Newport Beach House 2
Newport Beach House 3
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Spignesi · Married on 08/04/2018

SO HAPPY with our experience!

My husband and I were SO happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Newport Beach House! From the second we walked in, we knew it was the perfect venue for us. We loved the clean and laid-back look of the venue, but it still had the sense of elegance and style that we were looking for. I wanted to have an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception (more on that later) and the best part of the NBH is that the rain plan for the outdoor ceremony was just as beautiful as the outdoor option. I knew I'd be happy with the setup no matter what the weather was. Also, we wanted our guests to feel relaxed and to feel like they could really let their hair down, and I can definitely say, mission accomplished! From beginning to end, our day could not have been more perfect - but first, let's start with all the prep that went into it. Ashly, our coordinator, was the MVP!! She was so responsive, organized, friendly, fun to work with...and did a great job dealing with my neurotic requests on timelines and what one might see as "small details." She is also great at organizing large groups and dealing with family members. In the lead-up to the day and during the entire event, I knew we were in the best hands. The venue staff and bridal attendant were fabulous too. On the day of the wedding, it absolutely poured - there was a foot and a half of water in the street, flooding (not in the venue!), etc. Of course, this put a damper (pun intended!) on our outdoor ceremony, outdoor pictures, and outdoor cocktail hour. Ashly and the rest of the NBH staff had the whole thing under control, with the rain plans ready to go for each component. We ended up having the ceremony inside overlooking the ocean, and it was completely gorgeous. Many of our guests didn't even realize that the ceremony was supposed to have been outside. We were able to take photos inside in the bar area, and they came out beautifully. It finally stopped raining while the ceremony was happening, so we ended up opening the deck area and having an indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. My husband and I were even able to take some photos on the beach, which came out so beautifully because nobody else was on the sand! It really worked out perfectly, and I wasn't stressed about the weather at all because I knew we had a great rain plan that the staff would execute flawlessly. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all looked great, and I didn't notice at all as the staff transitioned the spaces from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. As the night went on, Ashly and our bridal attendant were so attentive and supportive, and really made sure that everything was going smoothly behind the scenes and that everyone was having a great time. I seriously cannot say enough good things about the NBH - if you have your wedding here, it will be money well spent! P.S. I saw some negative reviews from 2016, but I didn't experience any of that - they must have changed staff or something since then. You will definitely be in good hands!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Newport Beach House's reply:

Hi Suzanne! Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Newport Beach House with us and we are thrilled that Ashly made things easy for you. We strive to make each event a memorable one and love hearing that the weather didn’t change that. Please stay in touch.

Hilary · Married on 06/28/2018

Everything was perfect. We were supposed to get married outside but it rained and they made everything even more beautiful than I could have imagined. It turned out to be a blessing that we were inside because it was that gorgeous. The salmon was the best I've ever had in my lift. My dream come true.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Newport Beach House's reply:

Hi Hilary! We are thrilled to hear that the rain didn’t dampen your day. Here at Newport Beach House we try to make every event a special one no matter the weather. Enjoy your lives together as a married couple.

Newport Beach House FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings