84 William St, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number

About Rob Michael Salon Spa

At Rob Michael Salon Spa, we go to great lengths to ensure the bride is absolutely breathtaking for her wedding day. Our beauty specialists are committed to creating a customized and unique experience to make your wedding day absolutely unforgettable.

From a personalized consultation expert and meticulous service on the day of your wedding, our highly skilled team will meet and exceed your expectations. Let our Wedding Coordinator take care of all your beauty details.

We also provide on location hair and makeup In Newport County.

Now our Brides can have their hair and make-up done in our Bridal Suite on the 2nd floor! Whether you're here for your trial run or your special day, you will enjoy the relaxing and private space while being pampered by our bridal team . If weather permits you can enjoy mimosas out on our deck!

Follow Rob Michael Salon Spa on

14713529221011099971001798941n
53af527010d571c1 bride1
bride7

2 Reviews for Rob Michael Salon Spa

I used Rob Michael Hair Salon & Spa for hair and make up for my Newport wedding in April 2016. The salon opened up early to welcome my bridal party and I with refreshments. The owner worked with me to develop a schedule to make sure my bridal party and I would be done in time for our tight schedule. I received compliments all night on my hair and makeup! I never felt so beautiful! A huge thank you to the Rob Michael Hair Salon & Spa for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rob Michael Salon Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Best wishes

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Rob Michael Salon made my wedding day extra special! They were very professional and provided both myself and my bridal party with a wonderful salon experience. The friendly stylists and beautiful salon atmosphere was just perfect! I would highly reccomend Rob Michael Salon to any bride getting married in the Newport area.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Rob Michael Salon Spa's reply:

Sarah it was a pleasure! You and your wedding party were fantastic! Best wishes !

Rob Michael Salon Spa FAQ

• What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Teeth Whitening, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing