Belmont, CA 94002 Map · Phone number

About Inside Out Events

Welcome to Inside Out Events! A wedding and event planning company that also provides unique experiences for weddings, private events and corporate events. Located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We proudly serve weddings and events in San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding areas.

Follow Inside Out Events on

Bridal gown
1dfabc7c0b0421a7 1471463430597 img3552

4 Reviews for Inside Out Events

Elizabeth · Married on 08/27/2016

I have worked with Katie for years and every single one of her events is above and beyond amazing, no little detail is left out. From the table settings and decorations to the band and dj's and on schedule execution of events. She is very caring and kind and puts her whole self into her work. If you are looking for someone to help you make small decisions and give guidance or to just take the reigns on your entire wedding planning Katie is the one for you. She has experience with large and small budgets and I guarantee you will be raving about her for years to come.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Katie was awesome as our wedding planner. She went above and beyond her way to help us throughout the process, giving much-needed design advice -- and she has a great design aesthetic. She even put together short presentations to show us what she was thinking of for our design. Closer to the date, Katie reached out to our vendors and confirmed details of the event, alleviating our stress in the weeks leading up. She brought up issues that we hadn't considered, and worked really well (and diplomatically) with all our vendors and our venue.

Most importantly, during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Katie took charge. She allowed us to relax (as much as possible for the bride and groom!), and when we encountered any issues, we just looked for Katie and she was able to address them. She was organized and firm with vendors/the venue, yet friendly to everyone. She was a godsend! Our family and wedding party thought she was great as well and a calming presence.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Katie as a planner for anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Laurie · Married on 05/28/2016

Having a wedding coordinator is by far the most important detail of planning a wedding an making sure what your dream and vision is really what is executed. When I met with Katie I spoke openly of what I envisioned and what I wanted... With in 2 weeks a package arrived with suggestions ideas and things I had not even thought of. As time went on we had several phone calls and she kept me on track. She reminded me of my focus and kept my "to do" at the forefront... I never felt stressed or worried on the day of she always had a smile and handled every detail with such finess. She always checked in with me and reminded me of little details such as "have a great time", and "take moments to take it all in".
    I will also say this Katie handled my rehearsal dinner as well and it was flawless she really pays attention to details she understands people and kept everyone laughing and smiling while "working" to make sure they all new there parts on "wedding day". We could not have done this with out her I highly recommend Katie for your wedding planner.... Good luck brides trust me you will be in great hands with this expert.... A perfect day was had by all thank you Katie for making it so amazing my husband and I will forever be grateful

Sent on 08/28/2016

Inside Out Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Belmont, 94002 See on map