$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Harlene Events

Turning your visions into a reality!

Harlene Events is a Full-Service Event Planning company that was inspired by the love shared between two people and orchestrating beautiful Events. Let us turn your visions into a reality! We specialize in Custom Planning and Design and where every element in the planning stage reflect your taste and budget. Our approach is very personal and we are committed to making every detail stand out and your big day the one to remember for the rest of your life!

As an added bonus, we have the honor of partnering up with great and talented Vendors throughout the San Francisco Bay Area that we know will have phenomenal execution and professionalism on your big day.

We also know the importance of having someone as the point-of-contact on the big day, so let us take care of all the finer details and you just sit back, sip on champagne, and celebrate this new venture!

Currently serving the surrounding areas: San Francisco, Napa/Sonoma, Monterey/Half Moon Bay, and the greater Bay Area. We are also available for Destination Weddings.

**Now offering Complimentary Consultations

Non-Religious (2)
Religious (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Harlene Events coordinated our dream wedding this past May. We selected the "Month-Of Coordination" Package. This included several consultation calls from contract signing through the rehearsal where Harlene worked with us to examine details such as our supplies, vendors, floor plans and timelines. She also oversaw 2 walkthroughs of our reception venue and the rehearsal. My wife and I work in the hospitality field and are very familiar with events; however, there were many occasions where Harlene asked us questions we had not thought of and gave suggestions to help us better prepare for the big day. She is extremely knowledgeable and a great support. After each meeting/conference call, Harlene would share her detailed notes including a timeline of events and action items that needed attention. Leading up to the wedding day and on the day itself, Harlene and her team were on top of communicating with all of our vendors to ensure all preparations for day ran according to plan. Harlene, Ronelle, and Shana were phenomenal. The team oversaw ceremony set-up at our church in South San Francisco as well as the reception set-up at the venue in San Mateo. During the wedding ceremony, Ronelle and Shana ensured all of our guests knew where to sit and had a program in their hand. During the reception, they made sure we were on track with our timeline frequently checking in with the MCs and vendors. Most importantly, they would check in with my wife and I to make sure we always had a drink. (It was a long day so we were drinking red bulls and cocktails to party up!) At the end of the night, Harlene's team made sure the venue was cleaned and cleared out. They collected all of our personal items and gifts for us to pick up the following day. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time for some, but Harlene and her team made the entire experience a joy from start to finish. Our wedding day is a day we will never forget, and that is largely due to Harlene, Ronelle and Shana!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I had the pleasure of having Harlene coordinate my Napa wedding on October 14th, and I could not have chosen a better person for the job! From the moment I first spoke with Harlene in January, I knew that she was the ideal coordinator. She is so professional and her sharp attention to detail, eye for design, and overall caring demeanor was exactly what I needed to stay stress free and organized. While I am organized, I am also quite forgetful! Harlene made sure to connect with me on many occasions before the wedding and check in on my planning process, which really helped me stay on track and on top of things. When I was talking to my husband the next day, one of the first things he said was how glad he was that she was there, because we never could of done it on our own.

There are so many wonderful things I can say about Harlene’s work ethic and attention to detail, but nothing can even hold a light to how wonderful a person she is. The Napa and Sonoma fires broke out five days before my wedding, and while my venue was 100% safe and functional, some location changes had to be made the day before. I was blown away at how quickly Harlene sprung into action to create a “Plan-B “, which by the way, exceeded ALL of my hopes and expectations. That whole week she consistently checked in with me, my vendors, and venue to ensure that everything was still running smoothly in light of everything that was happening. She truly cared about Joe and I, and it was the best feeling knowing that we weren’t just another client. Our wedding was the closest thing to perfection that I have ever experienced, and it was a day I will never forget. Joe and I THANK YOU so much, Harlene. You truly are one in a million!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

I will make a long story short and start off by saying, you need to hire Harlene for your event! I planned my entire wedding myself, but I needed a day-of coordinator to ensure my vision would be executed flawlessly. Also, I was planning my wedding from out of state and was not confident that my venue would do everything as directed, so having a coordinator oversee tasks was extremely helpful. Harlene and her assistant were ON TOP OF IT the entire day; they came early and stayed late, handled all of the decoration setup and cleanup, and most importantly made sure we stuck to the timeline perfectly. I didn’t need to check on anything or lift a finger on my wedding day, it was amazing! As an extra plus, Harlene was there to clean spilled red wine out of my wedding dress, it didn’t even leave a stain! If you’re looking to have 100% peace of mind on your wedding day, I highly recommend Harlene Events.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews