Harlene Events

Fairfield, Fairfield, CA 94534 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Harlene Events

A professional event planning company in Fairfield, California, Harlene Events specializes in custom planning and design. While considering your taste and budget, the talented team will turn your vision into a reality. Harlene Events takes a personal approach when it comes to wedding planning, ensuring every detail stands out at the event. Currently the team offers event planning services in San Francisco, Napa, Monterey, and the greater Bay Area.

The planners at Harlene Events offer full-service planning and design services for weddings. Budget analysis, guest list management, wedding timelines, and to-do lists will all be taken care of by this event planner. They will act as the point-of-contact on the big day to ensure a stress-free environment for the couple. Harlene Events suggests local vendors that they partner with for San Francisco Bay Area weddings.

Follow Harlene Events on

Wall decor
Wall decor

6 Reviews for Harlene Events

Nikki · Married on 05/26/2018

Harlene Events coordinated our dream wedding this past May. We selected the "Month-Of Coordination" Package. This included several consultation calls from contract signing through the rehearsal where Harlene worked with us to examine details such as our supplies, vendors, floor plans and timelines. She also oversaw 2 walkthroughs of our reception venue and the rehearsal. My wife and I work in the hospitality field and are very familiar with events; however, there were many occasions where Harlene asked us questions we had not thought of and gave suggestions to help us better prepare for the big day. She is extremely knowledgeable and a great support. After each meeting/conference call, Harlene would share her detailed notes including a timeline of events and action items that needed attention. Leading up to the wedding day and on the day itself, Harlene and her team were on top of communicating with all of our vendors to ensure all preparations for day ran according to plan. Harlene, Ronelle, and Shana were phenomenal. The team oversaw ceremony set-up at our church in South San Francisco as well as the reception set-up at the venue in San Mateo. During the wedding ceremony, Ronelle and Shana ensured all of our guests knew where to sit and had a program in their hand. During the reception, they made sure we were on track with our timeline frequently checking in with the MCs and vendors. Most importantly, they would check in with my wife and I to make sure we always had a drink. (It was a long day so we were drinking red bulls and cocktails to party up!) At the end of the night, Harlene's team made sure the venue was cleaned and cleared out. They collected all of our personal items and gifts for us to pick up the following day. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time for some, but Harlene and her team made the entire experience a joy from start to finish. Our wedding day is a day we will never forget, and that is largely due to Harlene, Ronelle and Shana!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I had the pleasure of having Harlene coordinate my Napa wedding on October 14th, and I could not have chosen a better person for the job! From the moment I first spoke with Harlene in January, I knew that she was the ideal coordinator. She is so professional and her sharp attention to detail, eye for design, and overall caring demeanor was exactly what I needed to stay stress free and organized. While I am organized, I am also quite forgetful! Harlene made sure to connect with me on many occasions before the wedding and check in on my planning process, which really helped me stay on track and on top of things. When I was talking to my husband the next day, one of the first things he said was how glad he was that she was there, because we never could of done it on our own.

There are so many wonderful things I can say about Harlene’s work ethic and attention to detail, but nothing can even hold a light to how wonderful a person she is. The Napa and Sonoma fires broke out five days before my wedding, and while my venue was 100% safe and functional, some location changes had to be made the day before. I was blown away at how quickly Harlene sprung into action to create a “Plan-B “, which by the way, exceeded ALL of my hopes and expectations. That whole week she consistently checked in with me, my vendors, and venue to ensure that everything was still running smoothly in light of everything that was happening. She truly cared about Joe and I, and it was the best feeling knowing that we weren’t just another client. Our wedding was the closest thing to perfection that I have ever experienced, and it was a day I will never forget. Joe and I THANK YOU so much, Harlene. You truly are one in a million!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Monica · Married on 09/29/2017

I will make a long story short and start off by saying, you need to hire Harlene for your event! I planned my entire wedding myself, but I needed a day-of coordinator to ensure my vision would be executed flawlessly. Also, I was planning my wedding from out of state and was not confident that my venue would do everything as directed, so having a coordinator oversee tasks was extremely helpful. Harlene and her assistant were ON TOP OF IT the entire day; they came early and stayed late, handled all of the decoration setup and cleanup, and most importantly made sure we stuck to the timeline perfectly. I didn’t need to check on anything or lift a finger on my wedding day, it was amazing! As an extra plus, Harlene was there to clean spilled red wine out of my wedding dress, it didn’t even leave a stain! If you’re looking to have 100% peace of mind on your wedding day, I highly recommend Harlene Events.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Harlene Events Pricing

Harlene Events Price Rates

Harlene Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1