Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Hoopla! Events

Hoopla! Events is a Hudson Valley based wedding & event planning company for proud individualists who like to dance on tables and - outside the status quo. Our goal is to help create epic events for the un-conventional at heart.

Planned all the details like a boss but not sure how to pull it all together? Our Month-Of Coordination (aka Day-of Coordination) services are the perfect solution to give you and everyone else who spent one too many highly-caffeinated nights planning your shindig a well-deserved break. We swoop in 4-6 weeks before your wedding and work our magic to make your big day epic!

Here's the skinny on some of the services that are included:

One (1) Lead Planner and assistant on deck for the big day.

Initial meet and greet with venue(s) walkthrough.

Review of all contracted vendor contracts.

Vendor referrals (florists, photographers, transportation, rentals, etc.).

Rehearsal Direction (if needed)

Consistent communication via emails and phone calls (within reasonable hours).

Provide a detailed Day of Timeline of the day's events and distributed to all vendors.

Confirm all contracted vendors one week prior to the big day.

Coordination of guest transportation to and from venue(s).

Work with all vendors to ensure proper order of duties.

Coordination of ceremony and vendor cues.

Assistance with guests.

Set up of personal decor items.

Coordination and management of toasts, special songs, etc.

Distribute final payments and gratuities as needed, and more!

Wanna be partners in planning? Then lets give your guests something to talk about!

Follow Hoopla! Events on

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for Hoopla! Events

Mel Stern · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn’t have been better

Adina is the best. Chill throughout the whole process but gets sh** done day of. Couldn’t recommend highly enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Marlie

Marlie · Married on 11/11/2018

The best!!!

There are no words to describe how absolutely amazing Adina is. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly, and as planned. She also made sure that I wasn't stressing out. She was always on top of everything and really gave us confidence in knowing that everything was in good hands and our sole job was to just be in the moment and enjoy our wedding and our guests. Our parents were very impressed with how great of a job she did and made it a point to communicate that to her. Adina is truly a gem. She most definitely was one of the very best decisions we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Aviva · Married on 08/14/2018

Amazing - book with Adina

I'm a type A producer and I wanted to find a wedding planner that I could totally trust to run the day. The minute I met Adina I knew that I was talking to the right person. She was warm and bubbly but yet on top of all the details. When I didn't have certain vendors she provided me with recommendations. There was never a point in the day when I felt rushed or stressed. I was able to totally leave the day in her hands and that says a lot about how amazing she was. I would highly recommend working with Adina.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Award

Hoopla! Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Acute Inflections
    Acute Inflections Wedding Musicians

We love working with Adina. Unlike some planners, she's ALWAYS pleasant, even when things don't go according to plan. We especially love her willingness to listen and work with everyone to ensure that each wedding is fabulous!!!

• Senate Garage
    Senate Garage Banquet Halls

Adina is great to work with. Very professional, meticulous with every detail and really caters to her client's needs. Looking forward to working with her again!!

• LOVE + WOLVES CO
    LOVE + WOLVES CO Wedding Photographers

every wedding i've ever shot with hoopla! has been nothing short of amazing. highly recommend!

• Wappingers Falls, 12590 See on map
    8457063064 (Other Phone Number)