Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number

About HeidnSeek Entertainment, LLC.

HeidnSeek BRIDAL
Weddings by Helene

HeidnSeek's friends and clients are getting engaged every day. With Helene Klotzman Miller at the helm, HNS Bridal has the experience, dedication and vendor relationships to assist in your singularly special day!

SERVICES

-Day of Wedding Coordination
We tend to every detail on your wedding day, from checking vendors in and out, running a smooth program and more, so that you, your family and friends can relax and enjoy your experience.

-Complete Wedding Planning
We customize to fit your unique desires and budget, giving you the expert guidance and support to make your planning experience pleasurable and free of stress!

-Luxury Transportation
We acquire specialty sedan, limo, and coach services on a consistent basis, and would be happy to assist you.

-Vendor Referrals
We provide our clientele with the best, inside information as to the highest quality vendors that Maryland has to offer. We can connect you to our favored picks among wedding caterers, venues, lodging, photo/video, invitations, designers, entertainment, decor, and all of your other needs.

-Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties
(Engagement/Post-Reception Parties)
Heidi has planned bachelorette parties for years and loves to help Brides in this festive ritual anticipating an upcoming wedding.

WEDDING CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

“Our cheeks hurt from smiling. Thank you for allowing us to truly enjoy Ilyse and Michael’s Wedding. Your guidance saw us through months of methodical planning. Ilyse came to rely on your solid judgment and reassurance during what could have been stressful times. You met with every vendor, identified potential concerns,  and brokered those last minute decisions. We would have been lost without your steady, detailed coordination.” -Lois & David Cramer

You gave great guidance and direction, helping us through big decisions and patiently guiding us through small ones.  You went so far above and beyond for us. Because of you, your attention to detail, your organization, your insight, but most of all, your true kindness and concern for us, our wedding was my dream come true. How many people are fortunate enough to live their dream, and thanks to you, I did. So many of our guests said what an incredible affair it was. You are the consummate professional and one of the finest people I know.  -Robin & George Finch

“Your organizational skills are remarkable, and your ability to juggle all the different vendors and their needs really helped Jessie and I to truly enjoy every minute of the day.” -Shelley Kaye

“You took the worries out of our minds. It was absolutely smooth and perfect. You and your staff are beautiful people, and we love you!” -Jimmy and Debbie

PRESS
-Wedding 411 Guide (Spring 2013)
-Wedding 411 Guide (Fall 2012)

STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Helene has coordinated special events for such celebrities as Diana Ross, David Cassidy, Martin Lawrence, Earth, Wind & Fire and Luther Vandross, so she knows how to handle stars like you.

MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Call today to arrange your complimentary consultation.

CONTACT

Youtube www.Youtube.com/HeidnSeekBridal
Instagram @HeidnSeekBridal

*Se Habla Espanol

Follow HeidnSeek Entertainment, LLC. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings and Designs by DS
Bridal portrait
Creative couple's portrait
Creative couple's portrait
Couple's portrait

3 Reviews for HeidnSeek Entertainment, LLC.

• User2391989 · 2+ years ago

Helene was our Day of Coordinator. Starting four months prior to the wedding, she was on top of everything! Even though I had everything planned ahead of time, she double checked and was right behind me in case I missed anything-which I did. I am so thankful that I had her for my rehearsal as well. I was late getting there and she had already started the rehearsal, explaining everything to everyone. She took care of all of the vendors so they were not calling me 24/7 with questions. Her and her team also help set up the decorations, place cards, and final touches. She was there every step of the way and without her I would have went crazy! I would recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding coordinator or day of coordinator. Anytime I needed her she was there on speed dial! Many people tried to talk me out of booking a day of coordinator but it was worth every penny. She Relieved a lot of stress and most importantly having her enabled me to enjoy my wedding day with no speed bumps!- Alex Pratzer

Sent on 10/27/2013

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2013

Helene was absolutely amazing. She is extremely organized and had everything scheduled on time. She has great ideas and wants your day to be everything you imagine while staying in your budget. She understands where you can be coming from and works greatly with you. I could have not asked for a better wedding planner. She was always available to talk whenever I needed and stayed in contact throughout the whole process (even when I was crazy busy with my work.) Her team was very professional and was awesome to work with too. Heidnseek was very professional and loving company. I think the love of her passion for helping create wonderful wedding shows through all her hard work. I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for someone to help with their wedding needs. She will be there for you 100% of the time with any questions of concerns.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Tara · Married on 08/10/2013

Heidnseek Bridal handled the day-of coordination of my wedding and everything went smoothly. Helene is supremely organized and did a great job of contacting each of the vendors well before the date to ensure everyone was on the same page and knew when and where they were needed. Helene was particularly helpful in handling the logistics of the ceremony and getting everyone to their correct spots. Her team also ensured the reception venue was set up with ample time for the photographer to get photos of the decor prior to guest arrivals. I highly recommend Helene as someone you can trust to be on top of things and be mindful of the details of your day!

Sent on 09/02/2013

HeidnSeek Entertainment, LLC. FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Ceremony Alchemy
    Ceremony Alchemy Wedding Officiants

Choose a planner with skills, panache and creativity. HeidnSeek is the perfect choice! Helene and Heidi will do a perfect job!

• Absolute Entertainment Wedding DJs

Helene and her staff from HeidnSeek Bridal are extremely professional, organized, and reliable. She has years of event planning experience in the industry and it definitely shows. Working with HeidnSeek Bridal always takes pressure off of the event with clear communication and professionalism. It is a pleasure doing business with this company.

• Pikesville, 21208 See on map
    Location of (HeidnSeek Entertainment, LLC.)