Chantilly Design and Events

Halethorpe, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Chantilly Design and Events is a wedding planning and event floral/rental company based just outside of Baltimore, Maryland. The ladies behind Chantilly understand your wedding should reflect you, your dreams and your love as a couple! We are dedicated to providing gorgeous, meticulously planned events and custom florals that make you truly shine. We are sure to execute every detail flawlessly and work with you every step of the way. We serve busy professionals who value quality, fun, romance and creativity in the Maryland, DC, Northern Virginia, Southern Pennsylvania and Delaware area. They are also open to traveling for destination weddings!

Founder Stacy Sullivan, along with designers Angie, Lori, Michelle, Jamie, Lauren and Kesha, work to provide a seamless and truly sensational wedding experience for their clients. We love getting to know our couples and can’t wait to work with you so you can have a wedding to cherish for a lifetime. Chantilly Design and Events offers the following services:

• Custom floral design
  • A team of 5 designers
  • Woman-owned

• Casey
    Casey T. Married on 04/02/2022

Helped us stay relaxed through process

We used Chantilly Design & Events for our wedding and cannot say enough good things! Stacey did our florals, and Michelle was our coordinator (we did the "wedding management" package). For florals, I had a vision that I knew wasn't super common and was worried that the florist wouldn't be able to fulfill what I was asking. Michelle went above and beyond! The bouquets were perfect and the flower grid that we used at the altar was BREATHTAKING! As for coordination, Michelle was exactly what we needed. She calmed me down when I needed it throughout the day, and managed some difficult family issues as well. Because of her, the day went smoother than we ever could have dreamed. We are so so happy we chose them for our wedding!
    Lily K. Married on 03/12/2022

Day of coordination

My experience with Chantilly Design and Events was AMAZING!! Jamie was so professional and made sure my wedding day had everything my husband and I wanted. She was always available for a phone call leading up to the wedding to go through our big day! I also used some of their Decor which was so fun to go to their warehouse and pick out!! If anyone is looking for a planner, I HIGHLY recommend!!!! This company doesn’t just provide a service, they feel like family by the end of your experience! Thank you so much Jamie!!
    Heather K. Married on 11/29/2021

Wedding stress relief

When the wedding planning stress and day of logistics started to become overwhelming, I began thinking that I might need some assistance… During my search for a florist I saw that planning/coordination were services offered by Chantilly Design and took that as my sign to contact them for more information of what that entailed. After my first video chat with Stacy (and her uncanny ability to take my 5 word vague description of the vision that existed only in my head and put it into a FULL detailed description) I immediately knew that I wanted to work with Chantilly Design! After every email and chat, I slowly felt ALL the wedding stress begin to lift off my shoulders! Michelle was our planner and Stacy did our flowers, and both ladies were AMAZING to work with and truly exceeded my expectations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Chantilly Design and Events 1
Exclusive

Capture Legacy Photography & Cinematography Capture Legacy Photography & Cinematography Wedding Photographers

Chantilly Design and Events is an incredible, professional, and all around dream-team in the Maryland area. They will make sure that your wedding day is seamless and stunning and you can count on a stress free day with this wonderful group of ladies! Their attention to detail and their compassion and love for what they do is something so very special that you know you'll be taken care of in more ways than you thought possible! Bride's and Groom's give them teary-eyed hugs as they say their farewell's after a beautiful and successful day! Book them today!!

Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Stacy is by far one of the best planners in the business. Yup, I'm a fellow planner myself and I'm saying this! She absolutely loves what she does and takes pride in everything she delivers. She does everything in her power to make sure her couples have the wedding or party of their dreams. I love that I can send people her way and know they are in the best of hands.

Prop Star Photo Booth Prop Star Photo Booth Photo Booths

Stacy is committed, knowledgeable, and passionate about her work. Her talent is off the charts and her organizational skills are beyond compare! She is flexible and willing to accommodate many different budgets when it comes to event planning.

5615 Shelbourne Rd Halethorpe, MD, 21227
4109619240
Location of (Chantilly Design and Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding