Chantilly Design and Events Reviews

45 | Halethorpe, MD

45 Reviews for Chantilly Design and Events

Kylee Kwedar · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Fantastic day of coordination (and much more)

My husband and I are Carroll County citizens and had our entire wedding weekend in Baltimore City. Between the Roman Catholic mass at a separate venue for our ceremony, a gap for an hour prior to reception, and separate venues for our after-party and hotel, we knew having an extra set of hands on our day of was going to be critical, but we received much more than that with Chantilly Design and Events. We were referred to Chantilly Design and Events by our photographers, and were blown away by the service we received. We hired them for their Wedding Management - Day of Coordination package. Typically, this team uses a 30 day timeline to finalize everything needed between all wedding vendors with this package. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions imposed by Baltimore City, we had a much shorter timeframe as everything kept changing, even the guest list, up until two weeks out. This didn't stop Michelle and the CDE team, however. She worked with us day and night to finalize a full soup to nuts day of timeline between all vendors and guests, attended all venue walkthroughs, made sure everyone was in communication with each other, and kept everything (i mean everything) according to schedule the day of. She was a source of calm throughout the day and went above and beyond - between calming members of the wedding party, helping other vendors breakdown at the end of the night and bringing our personal items to our after party, sewing a button back on to my wedding dress minutes before the limo arrived to pick us up, and making sure I looked perfect and ready to go before walking down the aisle. This team is absolutely fantastic and I can assure you when I say, their support made it possible for my husband and I to not worry about a single thing on our wedding day. Truly priceless service!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Mann Lee · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Wonderful Experience

We had a wonderful experience with Chantilly Design and Events. From the early planning stages to many later adjustments (due to Covid), Chantilly was very flexible and accommodating throughout the process. We received personalized services that met our budget needs and brought our special day to life despite the Covid restrictions. Chantilly coordinated between vendors and also ran the rehearsal, which was very helpful.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Brianna Morris · Married on 10/24/2020

You need a wedding coordinator!

We used Chantilly Design and Events as our day or coordinator and florist for our wedding in October. Stacy and Michelle were so great to work with and it was nice to have the florist and planner working together on the same page. The team made our wedding run seamlessly and made my day a lot less stressful!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Valerie Miller · Married on 09/18/2020

Flex is Best

This vendor is outstanding when it comes to flexibility. They are very professional, friendly and treated my event as it was their own.
    The flowers were absolutely lovely and the bride was so impressed with the colors well blended and vivid. They were perfectly arranged the first time! I have confidence in Chantilly Design and will use them again. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Samantha Guarnera · Married on 12/28/2019

Highly Recommend!

Chantilly was perfect for my wedding! Stacy listened to everything I wanted & executed it perfectly. She even re-purposed the arch we got had the ceremony under for a fun photo booth for my reception. When people ask me if I would recommend any of the vendors from my wedding, Chantilly is the first thing I say!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Sarah Chavis · Married on 10/26/2019

Fairytale come true!

Chantilly Design and Events was one of the best referrals I've ever been given! Stacy was so responsive from the first email I sent her inquiring about availability and pricing. She then spent at least an hour on the phone with me discussing my vision and all the details. We would have met up in person but unfortunately there was a bad snow storm that day! She even started following my wedding Pinterest boards so she could get a true feel of the look I wanted for my wedding. Anytime I had a question throughout the process, she would respond within 24 hours but most of the time I would receive a same day response. I was able to add on last minute details without hesitation. Stacy and her team really helped make my fairytale wedding come to life. The florals were beautifully executed. They stayed to make sure the flowers were placed correctly on the cake as well as to make sure my cascading bouquet remained intact for the ceremony. They also arrived promptly at the end of the wedding to gather all of the rental items. Stacy goes above and beyond to acknowledge you as not just clients but as a real couple. She sends shout outs on social media and takes pictures of the set up to share with you. It feels good to know you have someone just as invested in your big day as you are! Thank you so much Stacy and crew!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Liz

Liz P · Married on 10/20/2019

Wedding coordinator and florist

Stacy and her team went out of the way to make our day possible. Our day went from an outdoor event with expected 70 degrees and sun to 55 degrees, overcast, and wet wet wet from rain. She rolled with every punch and we had an amazing day. Oh, and the flowers were drop. dead. gorgeous!!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Crystal · Married on 10/19/2019

Dreams do come true!

We had the privilege of working with Jamie for our wedding coordination services and she was great from the start! She was very responsive and ready to help me in any way I needed throughout the planning process. When it came to the wedding day she was absolutely amazing! We also used Chantilly designs for our wedding florals, and Stacy did an amazing job. I have received non stop compliments on my bouquet! Everything ran perfectly, our photographer even commented that it was the most relaxed and easy flowing time line she has ever worked with. Our friends and family were just as impressed with Chantilly designs team as we were! A family friend even wanted to hire them for an out of state wedding. We could not of had such an amazing day without Jamie and Stacy, they exceeded all my expectations!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Miller

Miller · Married on 09/28/2019

Fabulous! Thoughtful planning and execution.

Stacy and her team got to know us, felt like family planning. They are professional, yet flexible, handling unexpected emergencies beautifully. Our daughter and her husband thoroughly enjoyed their day along with everyone else. It was perfect thanks to Stacy and her staff. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Rusnak · Married on 09/01/2019

Chantilly Flowers was Perfect!

I recently got married September 1st and worked with Chantilly Flowers for Flowers and Wedding Décor. From the very first call to the wedding day Stacy was great to work with! We spoke over the phone to go over my ideas and what I wanted, and she gave me a lot of great ideas, she came to meet with us and see the venue on the walk through day which was great! she was available for any questions or changes I had or ideas I wanted to go over. Everything turned out amazing I loved my boutique and my bridesmaids. The boutonnieres were perfect, and we used an arch she had recently made it was perfect and I have heard from many guests about how beautiful it was. Stacy and her team were great they brought my flowers to the hotel and venue and worked with my coordinator to get everything set up and done seamlessly!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Christina Raucher · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am to Stacy and her team for making my wedding absolutely stunning. The decorations and flowers were perfect. I spoke with Stacy several times to make sure the vision I had for the wedding would be executed. She went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed, and that it was exactly how we wanted it.

Chantilly Design and Events is the best! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Friedrich · Married on 08/24/2019

100% Would Recomment

We absolutely adored Stacy and her team. She listed to our jumbled, inarticulate description of our requests and taste and delivered absolutely beautiful and cohesive pieces that perfectly complimented us and our venue. We asked for a moongate and rose gold terrariums, both of which her team did not have, but they went out and bought just for us. She even made recommendations to help us save money! Her team really went above and beyond. They figured out how to move the moon gate indoor after the ceremony so that we could enjoy it during the entire reception. She also helped us out at the last minute by providing table numbers (something that we had overlooked until about a week before) that actually worked perfectly with out space! She even caught me before I started walking down the aisle without my bouquet. We are so so so happy that they were a part of our day and cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Beth · Married on 07/05/2019

Just Beautiful!!!

Awesome!! WOW!! Beautiful!! Just a few words to describe the flowers and centerpieces (and extras!) that Chantilly Design and Events did for my daughters wedding this past weekend.

In our initial meeting with Stacy, she was quite thorough in her interview with us making sure she understood every detail we were envisioning. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She brought the centerpieces to life and used extra blooms and greenery around the room to bring it all together. The arbor for the ceremony was just amazing. And it turned into a great photo shoot for the guests!

Stacy was great to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her services. You will not regret it! Thank you Stacy and team for bringing our vision to life! It was just amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Sarah Peterson · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful!

Beautiful person to work with and a beautiful company!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Brian & Liz Pearson · Married on 06/22/2019

Neverland Wedding

Stacy and Jamie were nothing short of amazing on our big day! We had the most beautiful floral arrangements done by Stacy which were like the icing on the cake for our woodland themed wedding. Jamie was an absolute rockstar with coordinating the timeline and all of our vendors so the day went off without a hitch...if something did go wrong, we didn’t even know about it! We experienced nothing but joy and love and this fantastic team made our dream day happen! We would 100% recommend Chantilly Design and Events to anyone getting married. Stacy and Jamie truly gave our wedding the same level of care and respect that they would have given to their own weddings! True professionals from start to finish!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Beca · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank you Chantilly Team!

The one thing that my husband and i agreed on from the very beginning of our wedding planning was paying for a coordinator and we are so glad we did.

At our first consultation, we met with Stacy, the owner of Chantilly Design & Events (CDE). She spent a good amount of time with us and asked us relevant questions that we had never thought of before. She explained their process and informed us of who our coordination team would be. One unique thing about CDE that we hadn’t seen with all coordinators is they offer Florals. We were sure we wanted to book with CDE but wanted to meet our day-of coordinator before signing.

At our next appointment, we met Jamie, our coordinator. She walked through our wedding day schedule with us and asked us some additional questions. Both Stacy and Jamie made sure we were comfortable with everything before we finalized booking with them.

Throughout our planning journey, the CDE team helped us through some difficult tasks. Our original DJ that we booked unfortunately double booked us and cancelled on us. After many additional conversations we could not find a DJ that we liked. Stacy provided us with a recommendation of a DJ who we instantly felt comfortable with and ended up booking with - and they also did a phenomenal job. On top of that disappointment, we were informed that our venue was unexpectedly closing and all of the upcoming weddings would be cancelled. The CDE team informed us immediately and got on the phone with us right away to discuss our options and find a new venue.

Once we found a new venue, Jamie helped us coordinate with our other vendors. At our venue walkthrough, Jamie made sure our expectations were met so there would be no surprises on the big day. We had a semi-custom altar that included florals and relocation from the ceremony space to the reception space and the team made sure it was a priority. We also had some custom games for all ages and they helped set up two spaces, one for the adults and one for the kids.

At our rehearsal, Jamie was calm and professional. She made sure she understood our wants for the precessional and worked with everyone in the bridal party to ensure we were prepared for the ceremony.

On our wedding day, Jamie was very calm and was able to keep us all on schedule. If we had the chance of running behind, she would politely walk up to us and the team (during photos, etc.) and inform us of where we were on the schedule. We are especially grateful for that because the day goes by so fast! Our family and bridal party also commented afterwards about how easy Jamie was to work with. Before the ceremony, we also met Michelle, Jamie’s assistant for the day. She was also very calm and wanted to make sure that everything was up to our standards. The whole team loves what they do.

After the wedding, all of the items went back into their original boxes that we placed them in. Jamie kept us informed about what personal items went with each member of the bridal party and made sure that everything was accounted for.

We are very grateful for the whole Chantilly team for helping us make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jill Bartlett · Married on 05/04/2019

Had great suggestions, worked awesomely within our theme, absolutely marvelous to work and exceeded our expectation

The students picked a theme and Chantilly Designs exceeded our every expectation. From overlays to center pieces everything was beautiful. They were on top of things and full of great suggestions from the moment we started. They made it a true night to remember for the students and made it all look so simple as they performed there magic.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Lilly · Married on 04/20/2019

Choose Chantilly!

Stacy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was incredibly flexible, organized, and detailed from start to finish. I highly recommend the Chantilly team. They went above and beyond for our wedding day and it wouldn't have been the same without them. I had a catering crisis a few months before the wedding, I reached out to them for help and within 48 hours I received 5 different catering quotes for our day. They are very creative and made my vision a reality. They also were able to help me get discounts on another vendors through their connections. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Goldfarb · Married on 11/03/2018

Best vendor hire of my wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Chantilly Design & Events. I worked with them for both my day-of-coordination and florals. Stacy worked with my Pinterest boards to put together the most dreamy florals. They made the whole wedding! I was in awe when I arrived at our venue and saw everything put together. The bouquet she made me was giant and amazing — everyone was talking about it all day. Lori was a great day-of-coordinator. She spent countless hours on the phone and in person with me leading up to the event. She tolerated my type-A, detail oriented tendencies like a champ. On the actual day, she kept everyone on track and made executive decisions so she wouldn't have to bother me. It was great. I would absolutely recommend Chantilly — they were so key in making sure our wedding day went off without a hitch!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Chantilly Design and Events's reply:

Wendy and Martin....oh how we just admire you two!!! By far, you were the couple who knew EXACTLY what you wanted and were destined to make your vision come to life! We were so excited with every detail you revealed. Art deco meets romance! We just loved every moment of serving you. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to share in you BEST DAY EVER!!!!

K Mursch · Married on 10/28/2018

Most amazing flowers ever

If it was possible to give Stacy more than five stars I would, she is a wizard at flowers and such a wonderfully responsive vendor. She did the flowers for my October 28 wedding and I am so glad that I went with her! I had a rough vision when I first met with her but I wanted her to be able to do what she thought best. I am so glad that I did because when she delivered the flowers on my wedding day they were beyond my wildest dreams. Seriously she made my wedding look like something you'd see in a magazine or a movie. Also compared to the other florists I got quotes from, her prices were more than reasonable and allowed me to have exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. I will be recommending her to anyone I know who is planning a wedding in the future. Thank you so much Stacy for making my wedding day so amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Mari Jackson · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautifully appropriate

Beautiful and uniquely colorful flowers for an unique event

Sent on 12/03/2018

Ariel · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding decorations and setup

I had used their services for wedding decorations setup. It was amazing and there wasn't anything I would have changed! Lori is a rockstar!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome day of coordinator

Stacy was a great day of coordinator for my wedding in October 2018. She really helped me feel at ease with everything and made sure everything was done to my liking! Can’t recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic, professional, personalized, worry-free

Lori and Stacey are the most fabulous angels ever! They truly care about their brides and work incredibly hard to make it the day of your dreams. Their experience in the business definitely shows in every detail from the planning to the execution on the day of, and Lori was such a calming presence on the day of. It was so fantastic knowing that once I was all ready she was there to handle the details and troubleshoot all the problems so I didn’t have to be bothered by issues on my wedding day! The floral designs were absolutely stunning and created the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. I would recommend them to anyone looking for floral and coordination needs - their professionalism and and execution is second to none, and it is a breathe of fresh air to see how much they genuinely love what they do!! Thank you for all you did for our wedding day!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/22/2018

Breathtaking

Everything was more beautiful than I ever imagined. All I did was purchase all the decor and give a vague idea of what I wanted and where and it took my breath away when I entered my reception. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Stacey was so helpful in bringing my vision to life. She was amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2018