Baltimore, MD 21042 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3

About Everything But The Vows

Everything But The Vows, LLC is a wedding planning business based in Baltimore, MD, but we are available for travel throughout Maryland, DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania. We started this business to help clients bring their special day to life. Weddings are a momentous occasion and we love that we can be a part of them!

So they put a ring on it..now what?! We strive to ensure that each wedding is as unique as the couples we work with.

Our approach is to develop a plan with you and your fiancé so that we can determine how to be a resource for you from start to finish. That might mean that we talk everyday, or we connect once a month. Send us an email or a quick message that we can chat further!

Need some extra support? These additional services can help you stay stress-free leading up to your big day!

• Planning of pre/post wedding events: includes but not limited to - rehearsal dinner, welcome party, post wedding brunch
  • Representation at vendor meetings
  • Invitations and RSVP management
  • Hotel blocks and accommodations
  • Seating logistics​
  • Creation of centerpieces, favors, additional decor, etc.
  • Woman-owned
Follow Everything But The Vows on

Other couples have also viewed

• RCC Weddings & Events
  • Your Day Your Way!
  • Janelle Atkins Events
  • Wild Love Collective

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

10 Reviews for Everything But The Vows

Emily M. · Married on 06/06/2021

Professional, flexible & responsive!

Katherine was a huge help with our wedding! After needing to completely change plans due to covid, Katherine was ready to help no matter the guest count. We went from a Baltimore, 160 person wedding, to a Harrisonburg, VA 15 person wedding.

Katherine was a lifesaver in finding a shuttle company when no other one in Hburg would travel to our venue. She utilizes her resources and expertise to help her clients so much!

The day of & the rehearsal dinner, Katherine and her assistant came with their A games. Everything was on time, and exactly in place

Thank you so much, EBTV!!!
    I’ve attached a couple photos of the decor, some taken by our photographer Justin Kunimoto.

Sent on 06/09/2021

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Emily, it was a joy to work with you this past year and I am so honored that I got to be a part of you and Ross’ day. Wishing you a world of happiness in this new chapter 💕

Michelle S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Mr. & Mrs. Scott Rippey

Planning a wedding during COVID is not a simple thing to do. To say we were overwhelmed would be an understatement. Katherine took the wheel and guided us through the process knowing the proper safety protocols we needed to consider, coordinating details with the venue, the caterer, the bar tender, setting up and breaking down the decor, welcoming guests, directing helpers, etc. Thanks to Katherine’s help and support, we enjoyed an amazing and magical wedding weekend with zero stress or worry!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Everything But The Vows's reply:

I was so honored to work with you both! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey. You both deserve a lifetime of happiness.
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I can barely put into words how beautiful Katherine made my wedding. Our venue included a day of coordinator so when I reached out to Katherine I explained that I wanted someone to set up all of our decor since we made all of our own centerpieces. We agreed to that and she went above and beyond what I ever expected her to do. I was supposed to be have my wedding on 3/21/20, but due to coronavirus restrictions I had to postpone my reception twice. Katherine never stopped checking on me through the entire postponing process! She is amazing and my wedding was stunning! I will highly recommend her as a wedding planner to anyone!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Rachel, you were a dream to work with and I was so honored to be a part of your day. Wishing you and Mitch all the happiness that you deserve!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Everything But The Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Baltimore, MD, 21042 See on map
    443-812-0443 (Phone number)
    Location of (Everything But The Vows)