Lawnmarket Court, Ellicott City, MD 21042 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Everything But The Vows

Everything But The Vows, LLC is a wedding planning business based in Howard County, MD, but we are available for travel throughout Maryland, DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania. We started this business to help clients bring their special day to life. Weddings are a momentous occasion and we love that we can be a part of them!

So they put a ring on it..now what?! We strive to ensure that each wedding is as unique as the couples we work with.

Our approach is to develop a plan with you and your fiancé so that we can determine how to be a resource for you from start to finish. That might mean that we talk everyday, or we connect once a month. Send us an email or fill out the Contact form so that we can chat further!

Need some extra support? These additional services can help you stay stress-free leading up to your big day!

• Planning of pre/post wedding events: includes but not limited to - rehearsal dinner, welcome party, post wedding brunch
  • Representation at vendor meetings
  • Invitations and RSVP management
  • Hotel blocks and accommodations
  • Seating logistics​
  • Creation of centerpieces, favors, additional decor, etc.
Follow Everything But The Vows on

Videos 2 vídeos

7 Reviews for Everything But The Vows

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2019

EBTV is Everything You Need!

I don't think I can put into words how invaluable Katherine was to making our day so special. From the beginning, she was warm and friendly and genuinely interested in supporting us through the wedding process. For months leading up to our wedding, she was in contact with me and my husband and our vendors. She accompanied us to our final venue discussion and asked pertinent questions that helped our day run smoothly. In the final weeks, she was available by phone, text, or email, coordinated with all vendors to ensure everything was on track, and made sure to send a detailed event list to be sure we were prepared. She even went out of her way to help us find an elusive easel for our seating chart!
    And the day of! Goodness, I didn't have to think of anything nor answer questions, she was there every step of the way and we felt supported and taken care of. My mother raved about her to everyone and is still in awe of Katherine's magic.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing! Hire Katherine!

If I could give Katherine 10 stars I would! She was an absolute Godsend and I don’t know what we would have done without her- she literally does everything but the vows! We hired her as our day of coordinator for the wedding. Leading up to the day, she was very easy to work with and helped us create a timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly. You can immediately tell she is passionate about her job. On the day of the wedding she was so helpful- from the first look, to making sure we had food and drinks during cocktail hour, to fixing my hair, bustling my dress and even helping with my veil toss to making sure our photographer Jen got the perfect shot, I can’t thank her enough! Hire Katherine if you’re looking for an amazing coordinator!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 9/14

Katherine was incredible and helped our day run so smoothly. I am a bit of a control freak so it was very important to me to have someone I could trust. She far exceeded any expectations we had. I had multiple guests and other vendors mention either how smoothly the day went or how on top of it Katherine was. I plan to recommend her to any family/friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Everything But The Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lawnmarket Court Ellicott City, MD, 21042 See on map
    443-812-0443 (Phone number)
    Location of (Everything But The Vows)