Everything But The Vows

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Everything But The Vows is a boutique wedding planning company located in Baltimore, MD, serving the greater DMV area. I founded EBTV because I know that the planning process can be stressful, and that the day-of is organized chaos! My hope is to help you feel prepared so that you, your fiance, and families can kick back and have a great time.

My services include:

• Providing vendor recommendations
  • Attending venue walk-throughs
  • Facilitating rehearsal
  • Creating and managing a day-of timeline
  • Setting up and breaking down all decor on the day of

I would love to hear from you so that I can learn more about what you are looking for! Feel free to shoot me a message or send an email to katherine@ebtvevents.com.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lesley
    Lesley K. Married on 05/14/2022

Perfection in Every Detail!

Katherine and the EBTV team went above and beyond to make our day so special. She LITERALLY saved our day after a venue cancellation, and used her network to find a new space that was even better than the first. Katherine was attentive to every detail during the planning process and execution of our day. She was incredibly communicative, and made sure that all of our vendors had the timeline, pertinent information, and that our guests had an extraordinary experience. She worked tirelessly day-of to ensure that all of the tiny details were executed and our day ran without any issues. We cannot recommend her enough!

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Lesley, it was a joy to work with you and Josh and I am so happy that you got to have the day that you both worked so hard for! I was honored to be a small part of the journey. Cheers to a life of love and happiness!
    Shelby T. Married on 10/17/2021

Dedicated, Organized & Efficient

We highly recommend Katherine as a wedding coordinator. She will walk you through the entire wedding planning process. While she is there to make suggestions based on her experience, she is open to your new ideas. She is efficient and detail oriented which is what makes her so good at her job.

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Shelby - thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you and Connor, along with your incredible families! I wish you both a life of love and happiness.
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 10/08/2021

Absolutely Necessary for Your Wedding Day!

I've had multiple people ask me what one piece of advice I would give now that I'm married, and it's hire a day of coordinator for your wedding. Katherine was my day of coordinator for my wedding in October and I would not have been able to make it through the day without her. Katherine was such a source of knowledge and advice leading up to the wedding and shared so many helpful tips with me throughout the planning process. On the wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and people were where they needed to go. I know she handled so much more than what I'm aware of because I was actually able to enjoy my wedding and everyone came to her with any questions/issues. Highly recommend!

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Jami, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Archie, and I am so glad that you got to have the wedding day that you worked so hard for. Cheers to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wedgewood Road Baltimore, MD, 21229
443-812-0443
Location of (Everything But The Vows)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding