Ellicott City, Maryland, Ellicott City, MD 21041 Map · Phone number
Package Price $800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Everything But The Vows

Everything But The Vows, LLC is a wedding planning business based in Howard County, MD, but we are available for travel throughout Maryland, DC, Virginia and Pennsylvania. We started this business to help clients bring their special day to life. Weddings are a momentous occassion and we love that we can be a part of them!

• For couples who have already done most or all of their planning and would like someone to support them on their actual wedding day, there is a Day of Coordination package. This package includes two venue walk throughs, coordination with all vendors, creation of a timeline, all-day wedding day support, and setup and breakdown. These planning services begin about one month before your big day.
  • The Partial Wedding Planning package can start up to one year before your wedding day. This package is a bit more involved and includes once-a-month in-person meetings, unlimited venue walkthroughs, coordination and negotiation with vendors, creation and maintenance of timelines, all-day wedding day support, and setup and breakdown on your wedding day.
  • Other services couples can add on include the following: Planning of pre/post wedding events, Invitations and RSVP management, Seating logistics, Centerpieces, Accommodations and anything else you may think of!
Follow Everything But The Vows on

6 Reviews for Everything But The Vows

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing! Hire Katherine!

If I could give Katherine 10 stars I would! She was an absolute Godsend and I don’t know what we would have done without her- she literally does everything but the vows! We hired her as our day of coordinator for the wedding. Leading up to the day, she was very easy to work with and helped us create a timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly. You can immediately tell she is passionate about her job. On the day of the wedding she was so helpful- from the first look, to making sure we had food and drinks during cocktail hour, to fixing my hair, bustling my dress and even helping with my veil toss to making sure our photographer Jen got the perfect shot, I can’t thank her enough! Hire Katherine if you’re looking for an amazing coordinator!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding 9/14

Katherine was incredible and helped our day run so smoothly. I am a bit of a control freak so it was very important to me to have someone I could trust. She far exceeded any expectations we had. I had multiple guests and other vendors mention either how smoothly the day went or how on top of it Katherine was. I plan to recommend her to any family/friends getting married in the future!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Megan · Married on 07/05/2019

100% would recommend

Katherine was wonderful and helped our day go exactly as we envisioned and planned! Katherine was prepared for the tiny details we did not quite think about, was very organized to keep the day running smoothly, and took control of everything so we could enjoy being present on our big day. Being one who thought they could do it all themselves, I would 100% recommend Katherine to coordinate so you can enjoy your day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Everything But The Vows's reply:

Megan, I LOVED working with you and Pat. Your love is so true and pure, and I was honored to be there to witness it. To a life of love and happiness!

Everything But The Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ellicott City, Maryland Ellicott City, MD, 21041 See on map