Heavenly Affair

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Make your special day heavenly with the assistance of a wedding coordinator.

Rehearsal and Day Of service package:

FREE initial consulatation
Set timeline provided from wake up to breakdown of reception venue
Coordination with all vendors & wedding party
Rehearsal at ceremony & reception venue
Peace of mind that your big day will be as smooth and perfect as you always dreamed it would be.

Additional package options include:

Event Consulting (Prices to be discussed during inital consulation)
Provide assistance in planning and organizing your big day from the engagment to the wedding day.
Attending vendor appointments with you to guide and help brainstorm ideas.
Create and manage a personal wedding website.
Client access to Heavenly Affairs tasks manager and personalized calendar.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Danielle Married on 07/20/2013
    I cannot rave enough about this company.. I hired Jessica as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding after meeting with several other DOCs. I was hesitant to hire one at all because I can be a bit of a control freak but wanted my day to run as smoothly as possible. I immediately had a good feeling about her and now I know why. My wedding venue was a blank slate so the setup was a bit complicated and involved a lot of decor that I DIY'd. She made sure it was setup EXACTLY how I pictured. She went above and beyond. When a few unexpected things came up she and her assistant handled them professionally and went out of their way to make sure I was happy. I cannot thank Jessica enough for making my wedding day so beautiful and memorable. I am forever grateful!!!!
    Melanie Married on 07/07/2012
    Heavenly Affair's made my wedding day stress free. My goal was to enjoy our wedding day without any headaches or background noise of what was happening behind the scenes. Jessica Johnson made that possible. Prior to the wedding she stepped up when I needed her most by attending appointments that my fiancé could not make, sending me creative suggestions, going shopping for odd’s-n-ends, and keeping up with my to-do lists. The reason I chose her to coordinate my event is because I am a control freak hands down and I really wanted to enjoy each and every moment of that day. I had complete faith that Jessica would be able to fill my controlling shoes on the day of, and she was absolutely perfect. The vendors loved her and even family/friends complimented me on how organized Jessica was. Jessica is an amazing person and I guarantee you will appreciate her service. I wholeheartedly recommend her for anyone looking for a genuine coordinator to assist with the biggest day of your life.
    Christina Married on 05/23/2008
    Jessica made my wedding day awesome! Throughout the planning, she kept me at ease and on task. She planned a flawless rehearsal dinner and was able to accommodate my complicated family dynamics in a way that everyone felt comfortable. On the bid day, she kept me calm and sane. Can't wait for her to plan our vow renewal in a few years!!

Deals

Heavenly Affair 1
Gift
Mention WeddingWire and receive a FREE initial consultation and FREE wedding website!*Website created and managed by Heavenly Affair for no additional cost upon contract

2775 Mesa Verde Dr. E #P115 Costa Mesa, 92626
Location of (Heavenly Affair)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding