New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number

About Happily Ever Borrowed

Happily Ever BorroWED (formerly Something Borrowed NY) is the premiere online wedding shop that rents designer bridal accessories at a fraction of the retail price! We know that after your wedding there is really no use for your tiara (unless you’re Kate Middleton), and that most of us don’t have the space to store yards of tulle and crystal baubles. We’re modern women who love fashion and aspire to wear gorgeous things on our special day. But we don’t necessarily value the possession of a one-time wear item. Partnering with designers such as “Enchanted Atelier” & “Justine M. Couture”, we’ve curated a special collection of veils, tiaras, headpieces and jewelry to “frost yourself” with for your special day. Any minor damages are covered (please, no red velvet cake fights) and after you’re done, just ship it back to us and we’ll clean and preserve it for the next savvy bride!

Follow Happily Ever Borrowed on

Happily Ever Borrowed 2
Happily Ever Borrowed 3
Happily Ever Borrowed 4

Jennifer · Married on 01/28/2018

I was able to work with Brittany & got the most exquisite pieces (the Cushion Crown earrings & headpiece + the Paige bracelet! Highly recommend!) that arrived in the most perfect little box, packaged ever so sweetly! I could not have gotten a better deal for the price! It was all so easy & the entire experience was so simple! Great service that I'm surprised is not more widely available! But I look forward to working with HEB again in the future! (Cannot post photos yet)

Erika · Married on 09/02/2017

I was having a hard time finding a veil I liked that was simple, elegant, and within budget. I absolutely loved the veil I got from Happily Ever Borrowed! It matched my dress perfectly, the length was just right, and the style was subtle and elegant. The veil arrived right on time and the Happily Ever Borrowed team was very patient and understanding when I had some issues with the return process. I am so appreciative of Happily Ever Borrowed's excellent service!

Larisa · Married on 07/22/2017

I'm so glad I found Happily Ever Borrowed to rent my cathedral-length veil for my wedding day. A veil like that will normally retail for over $400, and through HEB, I was able to rent it for a fraction at the price. They are great at communicating over email, very responsive. I need to have my shipment date changed, which they did with no problem. My veil was GORGEOUS -- got so many comments from guests on how stunning it was, and it was super simple to mail back to them. You really did make my day special!

Happily Ever Borrowed FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales, Full Refund, Partial Sale

• Jumping The Broom Weddings
    Jumping The Broom Weddings Wedding Planners

What can I say about Brittany? She is super awesome, from the first email Brittany was excited that I asked to use her bridal accessories for the my shoot! Brittany was prompt in responding, gave me choices for my shoot and shipped the accessories to me right away. I will forever be a loyal vendor, thank you!

• Dee Kay Events
    Dee Kay Events Wedding Planners

Happily Ever Borrowed is simply the best! Beautiful high end pieces of jewelry to make your day sparkle. Working with them is always a pleasure. Fast, reliable and always the utmost quality in their products. I highly recommend their services for the stylish bride who is looking for unique details for their wedding attire. Keep up the great work! XOXO.

• New York, 10018 See on map