San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Gypsea Events

Gypsea Events is a wedding and event planning company based in San Juan Capistrano, California offering wedding coordination, wedding planning and custom health and fitness plans. This team of event planning professionals makes sure your imagination and dreams come to life on your wedding day. Their mantra is that your defining moments should be as unforgettable and unique as you are.

Experience
Kaleigh Velling is owner, designer and creator of Gypsea Events. She has over a decade of experience in the event planning industry, from catering to makeup and floral. Kaleigh was raised in a house of six girls, so she understands how to thrive under chaos and pressure. Stephanie Potter is the co-owner of Gypsea Events and the force behind some of their most successful events.

Gypsea Events offers day-of coordination, month-of coordination and full-coordination and design packages. They also offer fitness, health and nutrition coaching.

Follow Gypsea Events on

Gypsea Events 1
Gypsea Events 2
  • Michelle

Michelle Dang · Married on 09/22/2018

Kaleigh, the best you can find!

I was very skeptical of booking a wedding coordinator because I am a planner and wanted to do it all myself. My venue required a day of coordinator at the minimum so I looked at the preferred list and made a few calls to different coordinators on the list. I booked all my vendors on the vibe and connection I had with each person. With Kaleigh, it was an instant feel of comfort and warmth. She went above and beyond and totally exceeded my expectations. She's extremely knowledgeable with the industry and helped me with any random questions I had even before she was technically supposed to start. In my opinion, I'm not the most creative person and couldn't imagine the details of my wedding day come together. When I showed up the day of the wedding, I was completely blown away. Kaleigh had full reigns on coordinating and putting everything together and it was more than I could've dreamed up. I looked back at videos from the wedding day, and there were a few clips of Kaleigh fluffing my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses before our grand entrance which I didn't realize the day of (she's a ninja!) I had 2 ceremonies (one at the church and the venue), she showed up to both for rehearsal even though she didn't need to since the church came with a coordinator. However, she showed up knowing I felt comfort in having her there. She is still, a month after the wedding, helping me deal with issues I have with the venue and checking up on me. I couldn't say enough great things about Kaleigh, and recommend her services and team!

Gypsea Events 3
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2017

Just got back from our honeymoon and 2 weeks later, we are still on a high from our wedding. Our wedding was everything we had hoped for AND MORE all thanks to Kaleigh and her team.

Kaleigh was our go-to gal throughout the entire planning process. She was so kind, talented, trustworthy, and PATIENT! She is actually one of the major reasons why we chose the venue in the first place. We had one meeting with her at Hamilton Oaks Winery and knew that we would be in good hands if she came with the venue. Thank goodness she did.

Kaleigh helped us through all of our to do lists and appointments. She also shared a ton of suggestions, creative ideas, and was very quick to answer any questions we had (we had A LOT of questions). Did I mention she is SUPER PATIENT? She was very aware of our budget and helped us stay within, which we really appreciated. We had a ton of ideas and impossible things we wanted to happen, and she helped us make them happen. On the day of our wedding, we got to sit back and trust that everything would be executed the way we visioned and planned. And it was EVEN BETTER than we expected. I basically threw a bunch of things at her and said "put it wherever." Before the guests arrived, I walked outside and was amazed by her work. Pretty sure I got teary eyed and did some kind of happy dance. She made our wedding STUNNING and so SMOOTH. She has such a great eye and if anything went wrong during the wedding day, we never knew. She stayed cool and positive all day long and kept all of us laughing and in great spirits. I should also add that all of the vendors loved working with her. Kaleigh is so easy to work with and has such a great personality. We cannot thank her enough and cannot say enough good things.

Gypsea Events is the way to go... believe me.
    Thank you for making our day a dream come true, Kaleigh. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2017

Kaleigh coordinated our wedding this past June, and the day could not have been more perfect thanks to her! From the very first meeting Kaleigh was attentive and enthusiastic, always offering ideas and alternatives to help us plan our perfect day while staying within budget. Throughout the planning process she always kept us up-to-date and allowed for us to really enjoy ourselves. I am very detail-oriented and tend to have a hard time letting someone else take over, but Kaleigh let me relax and I trusted her completely. She went above and beyond, even picking myself and my bridesmaids up from the train station so we wouldn't have to order an Uber! Kaleigh managed to create a day exactly as we had envisioned, and we could not thank her enough for it. From making sure each detail was in place, to calming words of encouragement before walking down the aisle, to having drinks ready to toast as soon as we walked out of the ceremony - she was the best! It is evident that Kaleigh is passionate about her work, and she truly loves seeing people in love. We would recommend her a thousand times over!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Award

Gypsea Events Pricing

Gypsea Events Price Rates

Gypsea Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1990.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Juan Capistrano, 92675 See on map