160 Old Mill Road #9, Santa Barbara, CA 93110 Map · Phone number

e6318fefd95b4d8a golden hour events 2
e6318fefd95b4d8a golden hour events 2

4 Reviews for Golden Hour Events

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Kyrsta is amazing!!! My wedding was October 8th and I called her the night of October 6th. She came Friday night to go over my plans and totally put my mind at ease. She had less then 48 hours to get to know me and my vision and she nailed it! I would highly highly recommend her! She fit in great with everyone and I had no worries at all the day of my wedding! Thank you Kyrsta you're the best!

Amy · Married on 08/22/2015

Krysta went above and beyond for our wedding last year! Her confident calmness was very comforting! She was sweet and fun and creative, a HUGE help.

What I didn't know I didn't know, she did! Our wedding day was the best of our lives, and Krysta played a key part in making sure it went off without a hitch.

Annie · Married on 08/01/2015

Krysta was amazing!! She was so professional, and stood up for what I wanted multiple times with vendors, and thought of things that my mom and I didn't. She helped keep us on schedule without rushing us, and was excellent at being in charge without being seen. She met with me before the wedding and had some great ideas. Definitely recommend!

Golden Hour Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3