Golden Glow Beauty

5862 Bolsa Ave Unit #106, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Golden Glow Beauty

Golden Glow Beauty provides wedding beauty services for brides located in Huntington Beach, California. Owner Crystal is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best on your special occasion, creating the look you have always envisioned.

Experience
Crystal attended Empire Academy of Makeup under training from Donna Mee. She received certificates in introduction to makeup artistry and expert artistry, as well as print, runway, and bridal.

Golden Glow Beauty offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your big day. Crystal also provides tanning services, including airbrush and spray tanning. The wedding hair and makeup services she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos and styling

Areas Covered
Golden Glow Beauty services weddings all across the greater Los Angeles area. Crystal is also available to travel.

Follow Golden Glow Beauty on

Golden Glow Beauty 6
Golden Glow Beauty 7
  • Liz

Liz Wu · Married on 09/28/2019

Such an amazing and talented artist

Crystal is an amazing makeup/hair artist. Even from the first time I messaged her she I knew she would be a great person to be around. I never felt any pressure to go with her or to get extra services done and she was very honest about her pricing. I had many changes in my wedding and was even thinking to have her come back just to switch my hairpieces but she suggested that if it was something I did not need to do I could save some money. I usually don’t wear much makeup (usually just tinted moisturizer, concealer, brow gel and occasionally eyeliner or mascara). Crystal is very talented in the fact that all she need to do was see a photo of my outfit and she perfectly picked out a look that would go well with what I was wearing. Between my bridal preview and wedding day, I asked her for some recommendations on lashes, lash glue and other things that I liked from the bridal preview and she was always happy to give me suggestions. A week before my wedding, I decided to change up my eye makeup to something more natural since I have small eyes, and she was happy to make the changes. I know in some cases, makeup artist would be offended if a client said they weren’t too happy or wanted to change up their look from a preview but she emphasized that it was what I wanted and she would be happy to do that for me. The thing I loved most about her was that she was a very easy going person. Having makeup and hair done in one day takes a few hours but the fact that she was pleasant to talk to made time go by quicker. I would definitely go back to her again if I ever needed to get my makeup/hair done professionally.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your kind words! I loved being there on your big day, getting to chat that morning about such random stuff and that I was able to make you feel so great! Thank you again for having me, you were/are truly stunning!
  • Kelly

Kelly Parker · Married on 07/19/2019

The best! I felt like such a beautiful bride

Crystal was awesome! When I went in for my hair and makeup trial, it felt like hanging out with a friend. She did a beautiful job for the trial, but it turned out even better on the big day! She and an assistant also did a lot of the bridesmaids' hair and makeup - everyone looked so beautiful. I appreciated that everything was kept on schedule and we were all ready for photos by the time needed. Crystal was super efficient and professional, and I definitely recommend her for all your hair and makeup needs!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!!! You have no idea how much that means to me, i truly loved and appreciated you having me there on your big day! You made such a stunning bride!

Award

Golden Glow Beauty Pricing

Golden Glow Beauty Price Rates

Golden Glow Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning