Golden Glow Beauty

5862 Bolsa Ave Unit #106, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Golden Glow Beauty

Golden Glow Beauty provides wedding beauty services for brides located in Huntington Beach, California. Owner Crystal is dedicated to helping you look and feel your best on your special occasion, creating the look you have always envisioned.

Experience
Crystal attended Empire Academy of Makeup under training from Donna Mee. She received certificates in introduction to makeup artistry and expert artistry, as well as print, runway, and bridal.

Golden Glow Beauty offers many hair and makeup services to pamper you and your bridal party on your big day. Crystal also provides tanning services, including airbrush and spray tanning. The wedding hair and makeup services she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Textured hair styling
  • Updos and styling

Areas Covered
Golden Glow Beauty services weddings all across the greater Los Angeles area. Crystal is also available to travel.

Follow Golden Glow Beauty on

Golden Glow Beauty 6
Golden Glow Beauty 7

Darcy · Married on 05/11/2019

So happy with Crystal!

I am SO happy I had Crystal as my hair and makeup stylist on my wedding day! She is incredibly talented and took my ideas and photo inspirations to create exactly what I wanted for my bridal hair and makeup. She also created beautiful looks for my bridesmaids and mother-in-law based on their suggestions. We all received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. The colleague that she brought along to help with my bridesmaids and mother-in-law was wonderful as well, showing that Crystal knows how to pick great people to work with. And lastly, Crystal is so pleasant! I loved chatting with her and she definitely helped put me at ease on the wedding morning. Thank you for everything, Crystal!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Darcy! You are so sweet and I am so happy to have been there for you that morning! You were such a stunning bride!

Jennifer Scott · Married on 04/12/2019

Best experience ever on the best day ever!

I am so happy that I found Crystal to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She came as a recommendation through my wedding venue. She is so kind and friendly- I loved having her there with me on the morning of my wedding. I am always skeptical of professional makeup and everything looking too heavy-handed, but she exceeded my expectations during my hair and makeup trial and again on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and mom were equally as pleased about how their services turned out on the day of. She stayed right on schedule the morning of and put all of my worries at ease. My hair and makeup looked great the entire day, even on my oily skin. I cannot say enough good things about Crystal, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Golden Glow Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words! I was so happy to be there for you on your special day, you were such an amazing and calm bride!! Thank you again!

Award

Golden Glow Beauty Pricing

Golden Glow Beauty Price Rates

Golden Glow Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning