Ginger's Events and Marketing

1 review
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Ginger's Events and Marketing

My name is Alissa, and I am a Single Mom who LOVES to help other people have the most Magical Days! I get great pleasure in helping create Magical and Memorable Weddings and events. I have planned and executed weddings with 20 guests and up to 180. I have planned weddings and events with as little as two weeks notice and with up to one year.

My number one rule is, if at any time in your wedding planning, you are not enjoying it anymore... STOP! Take a step back and evaluate why you are not happy, then eliminate that aspect. If you come to a point where you just think "I just want this to be over", odds are you are trying to please too many people, STOP. It is YOUR day!

Follow Ginger's Events and Marketing on

Bouquet

1 Reviews for Ginger's Events and Marketing

• Britney

Britney · Married on 02/06/2015

Alissa was amazing! She saved the day way before the wedding even was upon us! Her motto is "If you're not having fun, then you need to stop." Every moment with her was amazing! Her motto made every moment enjoyable. If there was ever a road bump she was ready to step in and sold the problem.

Alissa was with me every step of the way on the wedding day. Literally from the moment iI woke up. She was fantastic! I can honestly say I enjoyed every moment, and there was a constant smile on my face the whole day. Later after everything I found out all the extras Alissa took care of, but I had no idea until after. Having a coordinator is the best decision you can make about your wedding. She made sure everything I envisioned came to life, just like the fairytale I dreamt up.

Alissa is truly professional, and it was a true pleasure to work with her!

Ginger's Events and Marketing FAQ