Events by Melody Walker

Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Events by Melody Walker

I offer professional wedding planning and coordination for engaged couples in Orange County and throughout Southern California.

I have been involved in the event industry for over 18 years. My career began in the catering field then expanded into the high-end hotel industry as part of the Ritz Carlton team. I am a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and have held a position for the last 4 years on the Executive Planning Board of this elite group.

Fo rme, hospitality and event planning is as natural as breathing. I am a loving wife and mother, so planning a wedding with me is like having a close member of your family hold your hand throughout the creation of your dream day!

Please contact me today by filling out the contact form to get in touch!

Follow Events by Melody Walker on

Wedding ringd

31 Reviews for Events by Melody Walker

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2017

Melody was great! I felt safe the whole time, especially during the wedding day. If I had questions, she'd answer them right away. She also came up with great ideas for the wedding. The vendors that she recommend were also very professional and attentive. She made sure that we enjoyed our day and had time to soak it up. She was also very professional and flexible. If I wanted something, she would find a way to get it done. Nothing seemed to worry her. She was always warm and motherly. She also saved the day when I forgot my garter. She had a back up in her car. haha Love her so much!

Sent on 09/11/2017

PK · Married on 06/04/2017

My daughter had a Amazing wedding thanks to Melody. All your suggestions, ideas, planning are so helpful,
    even when I was stressed out, you make me feel like we are on track for the event.
    All the people that you recommend are fantastic, you all know each other so it make it very easy to coordinate everything.
    I couldn’t ask for any other group of assistant, they are the best, including YOU 

Thanks Melody!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Scott · Married on 06/04/2017

Melody was absolutely fantastic. Unlike some other event planning companies, when you sign on with her, she is the person who is working with you directly to plan your wedding. She is personable, sweet, and responsive through both email and text. She's been planning weddings for a long time in Southern California and has great relationships with a number of the vendors in the area. She is very patient and positive and worked her absolute hardest to make sure that our wedding was as we wanted it, not as she or others may have wanted it. She also was great at negotiating contracts with vendors and helping lower some of our costs with them which helped a bunch. We loved working with Melody and hope that you'll seriously consider her for your wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Brent Edwards
    Brent Edwards Wedding Officiants

When I have the opportunity to work with Melody and her team, I just know everything will be exactly as it is when I arrive to perform the ceremony. This takes the talent, skill and experience of a real pro and Melody is just that. She is a jewel of a person too.. so genuine, kind, sharp, organized and knows her stuff. NOTHING can throw her! If you are considering a planner, I highly recommend her company.. but you will not feel like you are hiring an impersonal big company, but rather, a friend, a member of the family, so to speak, who will execute a flawless wedding day for you.

• Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting
    Atmosphere Events DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

Great coordinator. Organized, fun, and easy to work with.

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map