Fennville, MI 49408 Map · Phone number

About Events by Allison

Events by Allison offers professional event coordinating services to ensure your big day is seamless and extraordinary! When you don't have to worry about all of the day's details you are able to focus on what's important and enjoy a relaxed and worry-free day!

Follow Events by Allison on

10 Reviews for Events by Allison

1 User photo

Events by Allison 1

Lena · Married on 09/08/2018

Hiring Allison as our wedding coordinator was the best decision we could have made during this chaotic and special time. I don’t know what we would've done without her! She was quick, thorough, and on top of everything from the moment we reached out to her. Weddings are stressful - especially when you are planning a wedding out of state! We live in Dallas and had our wedding in Michigan. She was so helpful, accommodating, and thought of every little detail that we would've missed. We truly felt like we were in good hands during this entire process. With all that being said- Allison is amazing!!! You would be doing yourself a huge favor by working with her. We are just so thankful that we found her!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Allison knocked it out of the park as our Day of Coordinator. She was detail orientated, organized, straight forward, considerate, timely and great at communicating either via email or text. We were so happy and impressed (as well as our family, friends and vendors!) with her work the day of as well as the month leading up to our wedding. She helped us above and beyond what I anticipated and we are so grateful. If you want your wedding day to go smoothly HIRE ALLISON! :) Feel free to reach out to me over FB too if you would like to chat more because I want everyone to know how lovely she is!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Allison hands down deserves a 5 star rating. She was organized, efficient, and super nice while still corralling our crazy group to keep us on time. I had a decent amount of the day planned already but she really polished the details and ensured I worried about nothing on the big day. I cannot say enough nice things about her. You would be amiss not to book her for your event! Thank you Allison for turning my dreams into a reality!

Award

Events by Allison FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 79.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• DJ Nancy W, LLC
    DJ Nancy W, LLC Wedding DJs

Allison is very thorough in covering the needed details in a wedding. She is pleasant to work with and passionate about what she does. I look forward to working with Events by Allison in the near future!

• Fennville, MI 49408 See on map