Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI 49008 Map · Phone number

About Stellaluna Events

Stellaluna Events is a boutique wedding planning & floral design company located in Kalamazoo, Michigam. We believe in throwing out tradition and doing your wedding differently. Do you want to create a fulfilling, memorable experience for you, your future spouse, and your guests? Then Stellaluna Events is your Michigan wedding planner or wedding coordinator.

We've planned and coordinated weddings in Kalamazoo, South Haven, Benton Harbor, Traverse City, Indiana, and many other locations. We have a special place in our hearts for lakeside weddings, including weddings at Lake Michigan, Traverse City, Holland, South Haven, Grand Haven, and Northern Michigan.

Services Offered:

kiercynskiweddingreceptiondetails 68 51 915935 1564587668

32 Reviews for Stellaluna Events

Jessica · Married on 11/09/2019

The.best.wedding.planner!

Brooke and her team at Stellaluna Events turned our candlelit wedding day vision into a reality and it would not have been possible without them! Brooke was an absolute dream to work with, from quickly responding to emails, keeping us on track of our timeline, organizing and being aware of each detail, she made the whole process of planning feel seamless. Everything happened with as little stress (and as much fun!) as we could have imagined.

Brooke was so helpful in working with our vendors and made sure everyone knew when and where they were supposed to be day of. She was invaluable in helping to create the bridal party and guest transportation schedule which was something I was dreading.

The wedding day itself went by so smoothly and we were able to just be present and enjoy ourselves without having to worry about anything. From being a calming smile just before I walked down the aisle, lighting thousands of candles (not exaggerating) for the reception, and making sure all of the decorations, gifts and even left-over cake made it home, Brooke truly made our wedding day “the best day ever”!

We cannot recommend Brooke and Stellaluna Events enough. She genuinely cares about the people she works with and is amazing at what she does. The day after the wedding, every member of our family had nothing but wonderful things to say about Brooke & Stellaluna and we feel so lucky to have had them with us throughout this incredible process!!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Jessica, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words and allowing us to be a part of your magical wedding day! We absolutely LOVED working with you, Sean and your families and your day was one for the books. All the love!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Viviano · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Wedding Investment We Made...Seriously!

Words truly cannot express how impressed my husband and I were with Stellaluna Events. We had SO many family members, wedding party members, and even the other vendors for our wedding comment on how impressive Scout and the Stellaluna Team was in organizing the logistics of our wedding day. We hired Scout as "just" a day-of-coordinator, but she went above and beyond in providing guidance and support in the months leading up to the wedding. As a bride, it can be overwhelming thinking of all those little details needed for the big day. I had so much more confidence in my planning, timeline, logistics, etc. with Scout's insight and extremely helpful recommendations. I truly cannot say enough good things about this team. Although Scout is incredibly professional and detailed oriented, what I value most about working with her is her kind demeanor. She felt more like a friend than a wedding coordinator the day of the wedding - that's how much we trusted her and frankly, just loved her! Brides, if you're even considering hiring a day of coordinator, look no further. My husband and I have said over and over that our wedding day would have been far more stressful had we not hired Stellaluna Events. It is wonderful having peace of mind the day of your wedding knowing you don't have to worry about those last minute details. Plus, all of our friends and family could relax too! I felt like we had so much time with our loved ones because we could enjoy the day without worrying about any wedding logistics. Working with Stellaluna was DEFINITELY (and I mean that sincerely) the best investment we made for our wedding. This team is incredible!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Stellaluna Events's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for your kind words Lindsay! You were an absolute dream to work with and your wedding day was so fun and perfect. Thank you SO much for trusting in us and letting us be a part of your's and Ian's big day. All the love to the two of you from Team Stellaluna!

Allie Pace · Married on 09/06/2019

Confident, Calm & Cared For

Confident, calm, and cared for: these are the words I would use to describe how Scout from Stellaluna Events made me feel – not just on my wedding day, but for the 6 months leading up to it, too! Although I hired Scout as "simply" a day-of coordinator, she took care of us beautifully starting 6 months before the wedding – having regular calls with me, responding to my "brain dump" emails, handling all vendor communications, and on the day of the actual wedding she was a godsend (even hand-lettering extra place cards because my vendor forgot to print them)! Scout kept me in the loop for all the important things that I would want to know about, but handled the minutiae effortlessly – never letting me see a hiccup during the wedding. She also earned the respect of my entire bridal party and family by keeping everyone on schedule in a truly caring way. And the fact that she set up and took everything down, then hand delivered it to our rental home, was white glove service at its finest!! I would never choose another coordinator - Team Stellaluna is best of the best. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams, Scout!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Allie, we cannot thank you enough for your sweet and thoughtful review! It means the absolute world to us that you had such an amazing experience on your day and your wedding was definitely one for the books! Sending all the love to you and George as you start this new chapter. Love, Scout, Brooke & Team Stellaluna

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stellaluna Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Alissa Walker Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

• Weddings by Raisa Wedding Photographers

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

• Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI, 49008 See on map
    Location of (Stellaluna Events)