Stellaluna Events

Kalamazoo, MI View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Stellaluna Events is a boutique wedding planning & floral design company located in Kalamazoo, Michigam. We believe in throwing out tradition and doing your wedding differently. Do you want to create a fulfilling, memorable experience for you, your future spouse, and your guests? Then Stellaluna Events is your Michigan wedding planner or wedding coordinator.

We've planned and coordinated weddings in Kalamazoo, South Haven, Benton Harbor, Traverse City, Indiana, and many other locations. We have a special place in our hearts for lakeside weddings, including weddings at Lake Michigan, Traverse City, Holland, South Haven, Grand Haven, and Northern Michigan.

Services Offered:

• Wedding Coordination
  • Event Design
  • Wedding Planning Online Shop
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jolene A. Married on 01/29/2022

Beyond Expectation!

The team at Stellaluna Events were on top of every detail of our daughter’s wedding, from conception to completion! The venue was everything the bride and groom imagined and the celebration and ceremony were a dream come true! Many thanks and high praise to Stellaluna Events!

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Jolene, we were so honored we got to be a part of your daughter's magical day and were able to take the stress off of you and your family. Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 01/29/2022

A DREAM to work with

Working with Stellaluna events was an absolute DREAM. Their whole staff from booking a consultation to the execution of the day was everything I could have hoped for and more. They were so professional, I hired them for coordination services and if I could turn back time and hire them for full service I would. I was super nervous about the execution of the day because the planner that had come with our vendor wasn't great.

But the Stellaluna team was so proactive and communicative that the day went out without a hitch. I felt informed of what was needed from me, by when, what decisions I needed to make, and what the suggestions were. They took my vision and brought it to life. I am forever grateful and HIGHLY recommend them. The happiest day of my life and so grateful Stellaluna helped create that for us.

On the actual wedding day, all of the little details were completely taken care of and all I needed to focus on was enjoying myself, getting ready, and getting married! As a COVID bride, Stellaluna worked with me through planning, rescheduling, rebooking and was so reassuring through the whole process.

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for your kind words! We are also happy we could assist in making things go a bit smoother when you were feeling uneasy about the coordinator your venue supplied you with. It was an absolute honor to be a part of your wedding day and our team is wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!
    Emily S. Married on 09/25/2021

So organized!

Brooke was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She helped keep us organized throughout the entire planning process with their online dashboard. She was so helpful in coordinating with the vendors as we got closer to the wedding and we are SO glad she was there during our wedding weekend. She ran our rehearsal with ease and made everyone comfortable. On the wedding day she was the hero in the background - made sure everything was set up according to plan and that we followed the timeline. So grateful to have had Brooke's help!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Alissa Walker Makeup Alissa Walker Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

Weddings by Raisa Weddings by Raisa Wedding Photographers

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

1829 Duffield Drive NE Kalamazoo, MI, 49503
Location of (Stellaluna Events)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding