Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stellaluna Events

Creating events with a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care.

Stellaluna was born by a passion for creativity, love of celebrations and belief that weddings should be more than repeated traditions. I believe in having a party with a wedding on side. An event that gathers loved ones to celebrate the beginning of a journey.

Couples should enjoy the start of their beautiful journey without the overwhelming weight of planning and executing their day. I take great pride in planning every detail of my couples celebrations, from engagement all the way till the last guest leaves the reception. With a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care, lets create something unique to your journey.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Budget Analysis (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)

Brooke is amazing! Hiring a coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Brooke was extremely organized, communicated in a timely manner with me and all of my other vendors. She made our day stress free by making sure all of our decor was set up the way we wanted, packed away at the end of the night, and that everything happened on schedule and without a hitch. Brooke was so thoughtful and caring throughout the planning process and we are so grateful for all her hard work.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can't say enough about Brooke and her amazing team, Faith, Scout, and Kelly, who made our day wildly successful, and SO STUNNING!!! EVERY person who attended said it was the most incredible wedding they had been to, someone even said it was a dream wedding and they felt they were in a movie! :-) And she worked within our budget, while still making it gorgeous and classy, personalized, and most importantly, took my stress away. Brooke and her team have a breezy easygoing way about them and yet are ULTRA-organized and on top of every detail, but don't let you know about the stress behind the scenes. I was only as involved when I wanted to be, and when I was starting to get nervous about anything, she offered opinions and solutions that dissipated my stress. We had a beach wedding and vineyard reception that was better than my wildest dreams. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor to engage Brooke and her team for your wedding!

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Brooke and the Stellaluna team stepped in the middle of my daughter's wedding planning process and produced the exact wedding experience she and her fiance were looking for. She took our initial ideas and made them infinitely better. We tragically lost both of my daughter's grandfathers before the wedding, and Brooke made sure all the final details were taken care of. I asked her to sign off on all the printing and final details without my input and she did an amazing job. She is a sincere, genuine and caring individual with a wonderful sense of wedding style and etiquette. Brooke is one in a million, and we'll miss being in touch. Hire her!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Stellaluna Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1473650281234 untitled40of96
220x220 sq 1473650071444 styledshoot138of142
220x220 sq 1473650037039 styledshoot100of142

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

Kalamazoo, MI 49008   See On Map