Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stellaluna Events

Creating events with a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care.

Stellaluna was born by a passion for creativity, love of celebrations and belief that weddings should be more than repeated traditions. I believe in having a party with a wedding on side. An event that gathers loved ones to celebrate the beginning of a journey.

Couples should enjoy the start of their beautiful journey without the overwhelming weight of planning and executing their day. I take great pride in planning every detail of my couples celebrations, from engagement all the way till the last guest leaves the reception. With a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care, lets create something unique to your journey.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Brooke was awesome to work with and one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. I knew that I wanted to be involved in vendor selection and didn't mind that coordination but I did not want to handle the decor or flowers. The partial planning package was perfect for us and I was so happy and ready for Brooke to take over all of it in the days leading up to the wedding. We really were left to just enjoy the time instead of worrying about logistics which was exactly what we wanted. Not to mention the decor and flowers were flawless. I would recommend Brooke to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked Stellaluna Events for full wedding planning and as my florist. It was the best decision I made while wedding planning.

Brooke was absolutely wonderful to work with and handled any task thrown her way flawlessly. She also worked with my parents and was so patient and took the time to hear their concerns when I was at a limit.

She was so organized and let me be as involved as I wanted to be. I never felt like I was doing more than I should and she handled any tasks I didn't have time for.

Her florals were to DIE for. From the center pieces to the mantel of the fireplaces to the bouquets, she created masterpieces. She helped guide me and bring my vision to life.

She made our wedding day go off without a hitch. I literally don't know how everything would of got done if it wasn't for Brooke. She made it so my mom/family and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

There are not enough good things I can say about Stellaluna Events. Book Brooke as your wedding planner, she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I used StellaLuna for day of coordination and Brooke is amazing!! My wedding day and days leading up to the day would have not been the same without her. Several people asked me "where did you find her"?! As she directed, took care of details, and made everything run 100% smooth. Myself and my bridal party was very impressed. She takes care of all the details that you never new existed when it comes to your wedding day. Her friendly personality, perfection when it comes to being organized and superb communication makes her the best at what she does. If you are on the fence about a coordinator I encourage you to go ahead with it as it is essential to leave this job up to someone who knows what they are doing, rather than a family member or friend..so they too can enjoy the day! We are so thankful for Brooke and thankful she could help execute the most perfect wedding day for us!

Profile Picture lexi, 8/4/17, 1 Review

12 Photos

Storefront Photos

12 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Brooke and I have collaborated on multiple styled shoots in the past few years. Brooke is such a joy to work with. She is dedicated, professional, hard working and passionate about all she does. Brooke is also super organized and never misses a detail. Brooke creates stunning florals and I am always amazed by her work. She has such amazing talent for what she does. Her design and florals are always a dream to photograph. I could not recommend her more, she is a dream to work with! I look forward to working with you again!

Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

Events