Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI 49008 Map · Phone number

About Stellaluna Events

Stellaluna Events is a boutique wedding planning & floral design company located in Kalamazoo, Michigam. We believe in throwing out tradition and doing your wedding differently. Do you want to create a fulfilling, memorable experience for you, your future spouse, and your guests? Then Stellaluna Events is your Michigan wedding planner or wedding coordinator.

We've planned and coordinated weddings in Kalamazoo, South Haven, Benton Harbor, Traverse City, Indiana, and many other locations. We have a special place in our hearts for lakeside weddings, including weddings at Lake Michigan, Traverse City, Holland, South Haven, Grand Haven, and Northern Michigan.

Services Offered:

Stellaluna Events 6
Stellaluna Events 7

Allie Pace · Married on 09/06/2019

Confident, Calm & Cared For

Confident, calm, and cared for: these are the words I would use to describe how Scout from Stellaluna Events made me feel – not just on my wedding day, but for the 6 months leading up to it, too! Although I hired Scout as "simply" a day-of coordinator, she took care of us beautifully starting 6 months before the wedding – having regular calls with me, responding to my "brain dump" emails, handling all vendor communications, and on the day of the actual wedding she was a godsend (even hand-lettering extra place cards because my vendor forgot to print them)! Scout kept me in the loop for all the important things that I would want to know about, but handled the minutiae effortlessly – never letting me see a hiccup during the wedding. She also earned the respect of my entire bridal party and family by keeping everyone on schedule in a truly caring way. And the fact that she set up and took everything down, then hand delivered it to our rental home, was white glove service at its finest!! I would never choose another coordinator - Team Stellaluna is best of the best. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams, Scout!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Allie, we cannot thank you enough for your sweet and thoughtful review! It means the absolute world to us that you had such an amazing experience on your day and your wedding was definitely one for the books! Sending all the love to you and George as you start this new chapter. Love, Scout, Brooke & Team Stellaluna
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Decision!

One word: Incredible.

Brooke and her team coordinated our wedding day from start to finish! They made our vision a reality and then some! We could not have asked for a more thorough, caring, detailed, or exceptional vendor to hire for the coordination and day-of items. I even through a curve-ball in the day before, with a random request and they made it happen! Our sanity and low stress level in the months and days leading up to our day can only be attributed to Stellaluna Events and their efforts to make everything perfect. We will rave about them every time we talk about our wedding! Worth every. single. penny.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashley - I absolutely loved working with you and Riley! Scout and myself had the best time on your wedding day and thank you so much for trusting us and allowing us to be a part of the day. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Brazo!!

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2019

Brooke is amazing! Hiring a coordinator was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Brooke was extremely organized, communicated in a timely manner with me and all of my other vendors. She made our day stress free by making sure all of our decor was set up the way we wanted, packed away at the end of the night, and that everything happened on schedule and without a hitch. Brooke was so thoughtful and caring throughout the planning process and we are so grateful for all her hard work.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Stellaluna Events's reply:

Appreciate all your kind words Sarah and miss working with you and your wonderful family. Hope all is well and sending lots of well wishes to you and Josh!

Stellaluna Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Alissa Walker Makeup
    Alissa Walker Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

• Weddings by Raisa
    Weddings by Raisa Wedding Photographers

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

• Kalamazoo Kalamazoo, MI, 49008 See on map