Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stellaluna Events

Creating events with a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care.

Stellaluna was born by a passion for creativity, love of celebrations and belief that weddings should be more than repeated traditions. I believe in having a party with a wedding on side. An event that gathers loved ones to celebrate the beginning of a journey.

Couples should enjoy the start of their beautiful journey without the overwhelming weight of planning and executing their day. I take great pride in planning every detail of my couples celebrations, from engagement all the way till the last guest leaves the reception. With a heavy focus on meaningful touches, attention to detail and boatloads of care, lets create something unique to your journey.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Budget Analysis (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)

Brooke was awesome to work with! She did our wedding florals and captured exactly what I wanted. Her communication was perfect and she answered all of my requests. Our wedding florals turned out so beautifully and we couldn't have asked for more! Thanks again Brooke!!

Photo of Stellaluna Events in Kalamazoo, MI - Wedding Florals done by Stellaluna Events
Profile Picture Michelle , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Brooke was awesome to work with and one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. I knew that I wanted to be involved in vendor selection and didn't mind that coordination but I did not want to handle the decor or flowers. The partial planning package was perfect for us and I was so happy and ready for Brooke to take over all of it in the days leading up to the wedding. We really were left to just enjoy the time instead of worrying about logistics which was exactly what we wanted. Not to mention the decor and flowers were flawless. I would recommend Brooke to anyone without hesitation.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked Stellaluna Events for full wedding planning and as my florist. It was the best decision I made while wedding planning.

Brooke was absolutely wonderful to work with and handled any task thrown her way flawlessly. She also worked with my parents and was so patient and took the time to hear their concerns when I was at a limit.

She was so organized and let me be as involved as I wanted to be. I never felt like I was doing more than I should and she handled any tasks I didn't have time for.

Her florals were to DIE for. From the center pieces to the mantel of the fireplaces to the bouquets, she created masterpieces. She helped guide me and bring my vision to life.

She made our wedding day go off without a hitch. I literally don't know how everything would of got done if it wasn't for Brooke. She made it so my mom/family and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

There are not enough good things I can say about Stellaluna Events. Book Brooke as your wedding planner, she is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Stellaluna Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1473650281234 untitled40of96
220x220 sq 1473650071444 styledshoot138of142
220x220 sq 1473650037039 styledshoot100of142

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Brooke is fantastic at what she does! I have worked with her on multiple occasions and I am always amazed with her work. She is talented and very professional. She can create just about anything you can imagine! Highly recommend her for your big day!

It was a joy to collaborate with Brooke this past year. She not only has a creative vision that she executes perfectly with an amazing attention to detail, she also is extremely adaptable and such a down-to-earth person. I would love to work with Stellaluna Events again anytime in the future. As a couple, you will be in great hands if you choose to hire Stellaluna Events for your wedding day!

Kalamazoo, MI 49008   See On Map