Alissa Walker Makeup

Richland, MI View map

Alissa Walker Makeup, based out of Kalamazoo Michigan, provides on-site wedding makeup service throughout the Mid-West as well as Microblading. Alissa has been helping her clients feel beautiful and confident on their wedding day for over seven years. She strives to provide a flawless finish for each bride while highlighting their natural beauty. Alissa is passionate about her work and loves being able to be a part of such a special day for her clients.

Alissa Walker Makeup invites you to contact her to arrange a consultation and makeup trial. Alissa and her team are available to come to your home, hotel, or venue to perform on-site makeup services for you and your bridal party. Services include traditional, contour, and airbrush makeup application as well as fake lashes and tattoo coverage.

Other Services

In addition to wedding makeup services, Alissa Walker Makeup offers eyebrow microblading and makeup lessons.

Bridal Investment

Airbrush Makeup
*Silver Bridal Package $200 (includes trial and wedding day makeup, lashes included)
*Platinum Bridal Package $300 (includes a pre-wedding pamper package of beauty goodies that also includes a full anti-aging skin care regimen to prep the skin for the big day, a pre-wedding makeup trial, wedding day makeup, lashes included)
*Trial Only $100
*Bride Day of Only $150
*Bridesmaid/Mother of the Bride or Groom $95
*Eyes, Brows & Lips Only $65 - available after 4 full services (including the bride)

*Traditional makeup is $10 less for each full application*

Beauty Add Ons:

Fast Face Beauty Bundle $80 : This add on is shipped out before the wedding once paid for! I always get compliments on my makeup when I do this look! I will send you my color match quiz so I can pick out products that will match your skin tone and skin type perfectly for everything you need for a simple, 5 minute everyday look that makes you look and feel polished! You will receive my 2 favorite makeup brushes as well. I will also send you my tutorial on achieve the 5 minute face that makes you look and feel like a queen!

Skin Care Prep $120: Great makeup always starts with great skin care! My top performing skin care line is loved by all of my clients and will tighten and firm the skin, diminish fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and under eye bagging.

Assistant Fee $75: When working alone, I do about 1 person about every 45 minutes but if you would like to speed things along, an assistant is a great option to complete 2 people per hour!

On-Location Travel:
A travel fee (.60 cents per mile) will be applied to travel on site. Requirement of services for me to travel, is 4 full services (which includes the bride.) Destination Weddings: Only the wedding packages are available. Airfare, accommodations, transportation & travel rate will apply.

Reserving Your Date: A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date as well as a signed contract. This deposit (retainer) is non-refundable and the balance is not due until 30 days before the wedding date. **For all credit card transactions, a transaction fee of 3.5% will apply

I’d love to work together for your big day! Shoot me a message and I'll be in touch!

About My Products

My products are HD (high definition) and is applied as tiny pixels onto the skin, thus creating a flawless finish. My products are water and sweat resistant, allows build able coverage and offers a lightweight feel. Most clients feel like they are wearing no makeup at all.

Benefits of My Product Line:

• Waterproof -withstands sweat and tears on any occasion

• Lasts up to 16 hours

• Hypoallergenic

• Provides a lightweight feel

• Provides 70% coverage vs 30% coverage using traditional foundation

• Does not transfer onto clothing

• Provides a flawless and natural finish

• Dermatologist Recommended

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

$90.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$60.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Madeline
    Madeline H. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Alissa Walker Did Amazing!

Alissa did a great job for my wedding. We did a trial makeup and she was very receptive to my feedback and made sure I felt comfortable with exactly how I wanted my wedding make up to be. She made the perfect adjustments on the wedding day and brought along an assistant to help with all my bridesmaids. Specifically the way she does eye makeup is absolutely perfect. Be sure to check out her instagram.
  • Amdamelio
    Anna D. Married on 05/08/2021

Flawless Airbrush Makeup!

Alissa was incredible to work with! She did makeup for me and all of my bridesmaids for my wedding. Everyone looked stunning and our makeup lasted all day. She is so talented at what she does!
    Lindsey G. Married on 10/10/2020

Pnenomenal mua!

Alissa did an OUTSTANDING job doing makeup for me and several of my bridesmaids on my wedding day!! I was blown away by her talent. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! And my makeup lasted ALL day long, even through the tears! I HIGHLY recommend Alissa. You will absolutely NOT regret booking her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Weddings by Raisa Weddings by Raisa Wedding Photographers

Alissa's work is simply amazing. She will make a bride look drop-down gorgeous while still looking naturally beautiful. She is a sweet person, I was so glad to collaborate with her and would love to anytime in the future again! You will feel like you are taken care of if you choose to hire Alissa for your big day!

Stellaluna Events Stellaluna Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Alissa during a styled shoot. She does BEAUTIFUL work and made our model look absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her as a MUA to all of my clients.

Richland, Michigan Richland, MI, 49083
2697199998
Location of (Alissa Walker Makeup)
5046 Gull Rd. Suite E Kalamazoo, MI, 49048 See on map