5046 Gull Rd. Suite E, Kalamazoo, MI 49048 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Alissa Walker Makeup

Alissa Walker Makeup, based out of Kalamazoo Michigan, provides on-site wedding makeup service throughout the Mid-West as well as Microblading. Alissa has been helping her clients feel beautiful and confident on their wedding day for over seven years. She strives to provide a flawless finish for each bride while highlighting their natural beauty. Alissa is passionate about her work and loves being able to be a part of such a special day for her clients.

Alissa Walker Makeup invites you to contact her to arrange a consultation and makeup trial. Alissa and her team are available to come to your home, hotel, or venue to perform on-site makeup services for you and your bridal party. Services include traditional, contour, and airbrush makeup application as well as fake lashes and tattoo coverage.

Other Services

In addition to wedding makeup services, Alissa Walker Makeup offers eyebrow microblading and makeup lessons.

Bridal Investment

Airbrush Makeup
*Silver Bridal Package $200 (includes trial and wedding day makeup, lashes included)
*Platinum Bridal Package $300 (includes a pre-wedding pamper package of beauty goodies that also includes a full anti-aging skin care regimen to prep the skin for the big day, a pre-wedding makeup trial, wedding day makeup, lashes included)
*Trial Only $100
*Bride Day of Only $150
*Bridesmaid/Mother of the Bride or Groom $95
*Eyes, Brows & Lips Only $65 - available after 4 full services (including the bride)

*Traditional makeup is $10 less for each full application*

Beauty Add Ons:

Fast Face Beauty Bundle $80 : This add on is shipped out before the wedding once paid for! I always get compliments on my makeup when I do this look! I will send you my color match quiz so I can pick out products that will match your skin tone and skin type perfectly for everything you need for a simple, 5 minute everyday look that makes you look and feel polished! You will receive my 2 favorite makeup brushes as well. I will also send you my tutorial on achieve the 5 minute face that makes you look and feel like a queen!

Skin Care Prep $120: Great makeup always starts with great skin care! My top performing skin care line is loved by all of my clients and will tighten and firm the skin, diminish fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and under eye bagging.

Assistant Fee $75: When working alone, I do about 1 person about every 45 minutes but if you would like to speed things along, an assistant is a great option to complete 2 people per hour!

On-Location Travel:
A travel fee (.60 cents per mile) will be applied to travel on site. Requirement of services for me to travel, is 4 full services (which includes the bride.) Destination Weddings: Only the wedding packages are available. Airfare, accommodations, transportation & travel rate will apply.

Reserving Your Date: A 50% deposit is required to reserve your date as well as a signed contract. This deposit (retainer) is non-refundable and the balance is not due until 30 days before the wedding date. **For all credit card transactions, a transaction fee of 3.5% will apply

I’d love to work together for your big day! Shoot me a message and I'll be in touch!

About My Products

My products are HD (high definition) and is applied as tiny pixels onto the skin, thus creating a flawless finish. My products are water and sweat resistant, allows build able coverage and offers a lightweight feel. Most clients feel like they are wearing no makeup at all.

Benefits of My Product Line:

• Waterproof -withstands sweat and tears on any occasion

• Lasts up to 16 hours

• Hypoallergenic

• Provides a lightweight feel

• Provides 70% coverage vs 30% coverage using traditional foundation

• Does not transfer onto clothing

• Provides a flawless and natural finish

• Dermatologist Recommended

89c071f04ab9500d 1531575757 74fa2e57136e473d 1531575756369 5 MOB
tyree
alyce2
Alissa Walker Makeup
black and white cover photo
img4707

59 Reviews for Alissa Walker Makeup

• Alexandra

Alexandra Conner · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing makeup!

We hired Alissa for our 6/20/20 wedding. Our plans were originally to get married in west Michigan, but due to covid, we lost our venue and ended up getting married on the east side of the state in my parents back yard. She was very flexible with the changed arrangements and was still willing to work the wedding. 6/20 was 93 degrees with no wind, so there was a lot of sweat, and my makeup stayed all night long! My bridesmaids and both moms loved their make up as well. Most of us just told her and her assistant to do what they wanted to and it all turned out beautiful. My cousin even asked me if she could get her name for events in the future!!

Sent on 06/28/2020

Henna Asher · Married on 12/31/2019

Wedding Makeup

Alissa did my makeup for my 2 day wedding. She had the cutest studio and she did an amazing job. I showed her pictures of what looks I wanted and she replicated the photos exact! She will be my go to for any makeup related events. She is a GEM!!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2019

Great experience

I would highly recommend Alissa. She did a beautiful job and was a very calm presence on a stressful day.

Sent on 12/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alissa Walker Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• Weddings by Raisa Wedding Photographers

Alissa's work is simply amazing. She will make a bride look drop-down gorgeous while still looking naturally beautiful. She is a sweet person, I was so glad to collaborate with her and would love to anytime in the future again! You will feel like you are taken care of if you choose to hire Alissa for your big day!

• Stellaluna Events Wedding Planners

I worked with Alissa during a styled shoot. She does BEAUTIFUL work and made our model look absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her as a MUA to all of my clients.

• 5046 Gull Rd. Suite E Kalamazoo, MI, 49048 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alissa Walker Makeup)
  • Richland, Michigan Richland, MI, 49083 See on map
    2697199998 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alissa Walker Makeup)