Alissa Walker Makeup Reviews

45 Reviews for Alissa Walker Makeup

45 Alissa Walker Makeup Reviews

Staci · Married on 09/08/2018

Alissa walker make up

Alissa was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. The quality of the make up was amazing. She was very accommodating and professional. My husband smashed the cake in my face and my make up still looked great after cleaning the cake off of my face. She made sure that the day was all about me. My bridesmaids looked great as well! I couldn’t of asked for a better make up artist!

Jennifer Kidney · Married on 09/07/2018

Once in a lifetime

FLAWLESS! Seriously, never had my makeup done before. It was amazing. Lasted all day and night... Even made it through the cake cutting!

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

Alissa did an amazing job!! I was so thankful to have her to my makeup!

Stephanie Pierson · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved Her!

She was very kind and generous, even though I’m not really a make up person. She did a trial which really helped, and gave me the most perfect look I could ask for on my wedding day.

Mara · Married on 07/03/2018

I couldn’t have imagine going with anyone else but Alissa for my big day!! Very easy going and extremely accommodating, not to mention she was near her due date for my wedding and had a few close calls a couple weeks before the wedding and she was still rocking and ready to go, on time with no complaints and exactly on schedule with everyone’s makeup! You can tell she loves what she does, and that really makes her work go the extra mile! She made me and all my girls feel like princesses, love love love her!!

Alissa Walker Makeup 2

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2018

Alissa was amazing to work with! She did a great job of listening to me and my bridal party and making our visions a reality. We all felt flawless on my wedding day!!

Alexis · Married on 06/24/2018

Alissa and her assistant were absolutely wonderful! They were both very professional and friendly and the quality of make-up and talent was outstanding! My bridesmaids and I couldn’t have been happier! The make-up lasted all night just as promised. I highly recommend Alissa! You won’t be sorry:)

Alissa Walker Makeup 3
    Alissa Walker Makeup 4

Alysia · Married on 06/23/2018

Alissa did my makeup for my engagement photos and my wedding. She was absolutely amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I received so many compliments! Her work is amazing!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Alissa is truly the best. She is knowledgeable, so sweet, and ensures that her clients’ needs are met. She made myself and my whole wedding party feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. ❤️

Teresa · Married on 06/09/2018

Alissa Walker is awesome! As a bride, I wanted to look natural and fabulous, with the glam but without the "heavy" makeup feel. Skincare and makeup products she uses are great and natural, are waterproof and last up to 18 hours!!
    My mother, sister and sister-in-law, were totally in love with their makeup also!! Alissa takes care of every detail, takes time to hear your preferences, and delivers her professional advice on colors and products to use, to make you not only look your best, but to enjoy the process also! If you are looking for a makeup artist that is responsible, experienced and uses the best quality of makeup, look no more, Alissa Walker is the best!
    I totally recommend her!! Thank you Alissa for your excellent work!!

Alissa Walker Makeup 5
    Alissa Walker Makeup 6

Erka · Married on 06/02/2018

Alissa is great to work with!! She asks a lot of questions in order to understand what you want. She did a great job!!

Marianna · Married on 12/16/2017

Alissa was amazing! So flexible and accommodating! She really works with your vision to create your perfect wedding day look!

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Alissa is an amazing person and make up artist. She’s very knowledgeable and helps to make you feel your very best. I would highly recommend her

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2017

Alissa was amazing to work with!

Cambrae · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved having Alissa do my makeup for my wedding. She did my whole bridal party and we all felt beautiful! She helped us look and feel beautiful and flawless. It was perfect!

Emily · Married on 08/18/2017

Alissa did a fantastic job making sure that I looked how I wanted to on my wedding day. A couple of bridesmaids are younger and she did a great job of making sure they didn't look too mature. I received compliments all night on how I looked.

Brooke · Married on 07/15/2017

Alissa is a top-notch MUA! I absolutely loved working with her, and she took all of my fear and anxiety away after my first meeting with her! Not only is she kind-hearted and easy to talk with, she listens with the intent of what you truly want and makes you a masterpiece!!

Alissa took my trial tips and desires and executed them 100% on my perfect wedding day, and made me not only flawless, but BREATHTAKING (according to my husband, family and friends). I cannot say enough of her skill-set, ease, attentiveness, professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility!

Alissa, not only will I recommend (which I have several times already) I'll be sure to be a repeat customer again! Thank you for working with me and my Marshall beauties!

You are a fresh of breath air! ❤️

Lindzy · Married on 07/06/2017

Allissa did an amazing job on my wedding makeup. I had a bad break out that day and she made it look like I had zero acne. I also picked out a fierce look and she delivered . I looked like a rock princess! It was perfect! Thanks Allissa <3

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Alissa is absolutely amazing to work with! She did full face makeup for my bridal party and I. Make up was so natural looking and never smeared, lasted through tears and sweat! :) Alissa also covered a full tattoo on my back, lasted all night. No one could even tell I had a tattoo or coverage at all.
    I would recommend her over and over!

Alissa Walker Makeup 7
    Alissa Walker Makeup 8
    Alissa Walker Makeup 9

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

I was referred to Alyssa by a friend and I couldn’t have been more pleased!! Alyssa was able to execute the exact look I was looking for on my wedding day. Her and her assistant were able to do make up for me, my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, MIL, and 3 other family members in just about 4 hours - talk about efficiency!! I would without a doubt recommend Alyssa to anyone for make up services!!

Lynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend Alyssa to anyone. If I could give her a hundred stars, I would!

Libby · Married on 05/20/2017

Alissa was very efficient with her time and very helpful in deciding the getting ready schedule for the day and keeping us all on track! I would recommend her to any brides looking for their wedding day make-up!

Jade · Married on 04/22/2017

Alissa did my makeup for my wedding in April and she was everything and more. From the moment I arrived at Alissa's house I knew I was going to be in good hands. She was so Friendly and inviting! Her whole family was. Which made the service feel more welcoming. Alissa has a true talent at what she does. She knows how to apply every piece of makeup she puts on your face, making your makeover look complete and so beautiful. The whole night of my wedding I felt like a princess thanks to Alissa and thats something every bride wants on their wedding day.

Brianna · Married on 12/30/2016

Alissa is amazing at her craft. She did the makeup for a wedding I was in 6 months prior to my own and after that experience I knew that I had to her for my own. She answers email in a timely manner, she was on time for set up day of, she works quickly and efficiently, and she made us look and feel beautiful. I definitely recommend Alissa.