LOU + CO

Traverse City, MI View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Operating out of Traverse City, Michigan, LOU + CO is a wedding planning company assisting couples in producing their dream celebrations. This team of dedicated planners delights in producing one-of-a-kind gatherings that showcase their client's love stories. Whether you envision a downtown affair or countryside escape, these professionals will be on-hand to ensure that your receive the wedding you deserve.

LOU + CO offers wedding services for those requiring full, partial, or day-of coordination assistance. Their full-planning guidance is ideal for those who feel daunted at the prospect of organizing their entire celebration. Through consultations, this team can discuss ideas and use these as their inspiration. They can take a leading role in your event design, help you source vendors and a venue, create timelines, and so much more. For wedding planners without the stress, the professionals at LOU + CO have your back.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Courtney Married on 10/02/2021

I'm hitched because of LOU+CO!

Kelsey is easy to contact and so wonderful to work with. She helps relieve the stress of the wedding planning process every step of the way! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for Lou+CO being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to handle situations on the spot. She is very good about keeping to schedule and adapting accordingly. I appreciate every bit of her attention to detail and making magic out of ideas, she is truly an artist at her craft.
    If you need a wedding coordinator, pick LOU+CO, not only does she do an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and is very professional in a friendly way!
    Laura F. Married on 08/15/2020

Kelsey is the BEST!

Kelsey is AMAZING! She was so fun to work with and extremely knowledgeable. I wasn't sure if I was going to hire a wedding planner or not and I honestly have no clue what I would have done without Kelsey and her team. She went way beyond my expectations. Highly recommended!

Deals

LOU + CO 1
Exclusive

Team

Kelsey Horvath
Kelsey Horvath
Owner

Starting in my early twenties, I became involved in event planning for all sorts of events including the Burton US Open, the Teva Games, the World Championship Fly Fishing Tournament and onto national and international corporations such as Volkswagen, Mazda, and many more. I transitioned into video production where I then produced everything from music videos and commercials to social media content and photography.

Often referred to as "the glue friend" by my family and friends, bringing people together has always come natural to me. With the vision to one day own my own company and coordinate intimate, meaningful events on a one-on-one basis, I opened Events By LOU + CO. Every time a client tells me that we've created their “perfect day,” I’m reminded of the importance of the beautiful milestones in our lives.

1031 East State Street Traverse City, MI, 49686