$4,100
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About fox + fern events

Creative, passionate + thoughtful about crafting inspired weddings in Northern Michigan.

We are creative, passionate and thoughtful about every single detail that goes into crafting inspired weddings and events.

Through stunning design and styling paired with flawless execution, we make your perfect event a reality. Our wedding planning packages range from Full-service Design and Planning to Day-of Set-up + Coordination.

As wedding professionals who have worked in a variety of roles in the industry – from venue management and décor rentals to floral design, stationery creation and dessert execution – we have a unique understanding of how to effortlessly piece together every part of your day, allowing you to genuinely rest assured knowing that your event execution will be flawless.

Essentially, we’re a team of creative professionals who have combined our planning and design expertise to craft one-of-a kind weddings for couples looking to celebrate their love surrounded by the beauty of Northern Michigan. Your day should reflect the best parts of you - and we cannot wait to get to know you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Grand Rapids

Follow fox + fern events on

5 Reviews for fox + fern events

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Meaghan is THE BEST person to have on your side as a bride to be! She handles not only everything that you thought of, but more so the things that you didn't. She just gets it. She's a dedicated professional with an eye for detail that is unmatched. So don't delay- book her (Fox + Fern) today. Your expectations will be exceeded.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meaghan was perfect in every way., Our beautiful wedding party was a success due to her expertise, impeccable taste, encouragement, and attention to every single detail. Can't recommend enough.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Meaghan Jameson was our wedding coordinator for my husband and I when we got married back in August, 2016. I met with Meaghan a few times leading up to the wedding. She helped me set up a timeline for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. She organized a "to-do" list for me and categorized the importance of all my tasks. I was blown away. She was efficient, organized, creative, and I don't know how else to put it, but she just got things done. After our meetings, I left feeling completely relieved.
Meaghan was amazing the day of our wedding. She followed our timeline exactly. Without me knowing, she included 5-10 minutes of "cushion time" for any tiny hiccups that may have come up. There were three instances (from what I can remember) where she applied her outstanding problem-solving skills. First, before the wedding party's entrance into the reception hall, my dress strap popped right off. I turned around and Meaghan was standing there with a safety pin already about to pin my dress back together. It was like she was magic! Second, I forgot to choose a father-daughter dance song (yeah, I know, how do you forget to do that?! I still feel awful about it). She came to me just before our toasts to ask me if I had a song. I didn't. She named about 10 off the top of her head, and I'm pretty sure she even sang a few lines from the songs for me and I ended up choosing one under 5 minutes, and it was the perfect song for my father and I. Third, our ceremony was outside and it had been pouring rain all morning. We were waiting until the last minute to decide to move the ceremony inside to our reception hall. Meaghan came up with an entire Plan B in case that happened. I don't know all the details of the Plan B, but I do know that Meaghan was ready and willing to do everything she could to accommodate 130 guests in our reception hall that was only set up for dinner and not a wedding ceremony.
Meaghan is seriously so good at what she does. We were blessed to have her.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/27/16, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
The ladies at Fox + Fern events are a pleasure to work with. They are professional and creative, and a blast to have around. We highly recommend them for all your wedding and event planning needs.

Events