123 W Front Street, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About fox + fern events

We are creative, passionate and thoughtful about every single detail that goes into crafting inspired weddings and events.

Through stunning design and styling paired with flawless execution, we make your perfect event a reality. Our wedding planning packages range from Full-service Design and Planning to Day-of Set-up + Coordination.

As wedding professionals who have worked in a variety of roles in the industry - from venue management and décor rentals to floral design, stationery creation and dessert execution - we have a unique understanding of how to effortlessly piece together every part of your day, allowing you to genuinely rest assured knowing that your event execution will be flawless.

Essentially, we're a team of creative professionals who have combined our planning and design expertise to craft one-of-a kind weddings for couples looking to celebrate their love surrounded by the beauty of Northern Michigan. Your day should reflect the best parts of you - and we cannot wait to get to know you!

Follow fox + fern events on

styledshoot2016 0016
Wedding decoration
Wedding decoration
allenkentphoto coffee 0070
fox + fern events
Eco-friendly tent-wedding at Snow Moon Ranch in Maple City, MI.
Eco-friendly tent-wedding at Snow Moon Ranch in Maple City, MI.
allenkentphoto coffee 0085
joerachel201702030072printrez
styledshoot2016 0003
fox + fern events
Natural, Fun Wedding Bride's Bouquet in Maple City, MI.
Natural, Fun Wedding Bride's Bouquet in Maple City, MI.
styledshoot2016 0010
Flower Curtains at Barn Wedding Reception
Flower Curtains at Barn Wedding Reception
styledshoot2016 0013
fox + fern events
Bride and Groom in Miami, FL after their first look.
Bride and Groom in Miami, FL after their first look.
styledshoot2016 0012
Wedding Cake at Brengman Brothers Vineyard Wedding
Wedding Cake at Brengman Brothers Vineyard Wedding
Classic Bouquet
Classic Bouquet
styledshoot2016 0016

5 Reviews for fox + fern events

Vanessa · Married on 08/26/2017

Meaghan is THE BEST person to have on your side as a bride to be! She handles not only everything that you thought of, but more so the things that you didn't. She just gets it. She's a dedicated professional with an eye for detail that is unmatched. So don't delay- book her (Fox + Fern) today. Your expectations will be exceeded.

Diane · Married on 06/10/2017

Meaghan was perfect in every way., Our beautiful wedding party was a success due to her expertise, impeccable taste, encouragement, and attention to every single detail. Can't recommend enough.

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Meaghan Jameson was our wedding coordinator for my husband and I when we got married back in August, 2016. I met with Meaghan a few times leading up to the wedding. She helped me set up a timeline for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. She organized a "to-do" list for me and categorized the importance of all my tasks. I was blown away. She was efficient, organized, creative, and I don't know how else to put it, but she just got things done. After our meetings, I left feeling completely relieved.
    Meaghan was amazing the day of our wedding. She followed our timeline exactly. Without me knowing, she included 5-10 minutes of "cushion time" for any tiny hiccups that may have come up. There were three instances (from what I can remember) where she applied her outstanding problem-solving skills. First, before the wedding party's entrance into the reception hall, my dress strap popped right off. I turned around and Meaghan was standing there with a safety pin already about to pin my dress back together. It was like she was magic! Second, I forgot to choose a father-daughter dance song (yeah, I know, how do you forget to do that?! I still feel awful about it). She came to me just before our toasts to ask me if I had a song. I didn't. She named about 10 off the top of her head, and I'm pretty sure she even sang a few lines from the songs for me and I ended up choosing one under 5 minutes, and it was the perfect song for my father and I. Third, our ceremony was outside and it had been pouring rain all morning. We were waiting until the last minute to decide to move the ceremony inside to our reception hall. Meaghan came up with an entire Plan B in case that happened. I don't know all the details of the Plan B, but I do know that Meaghan was ready and willing to do everything she could to accommodate 130 guests in our reception hall that was only set up for dinner and not a wedding ceremony.
    Meaghan is seriously so good at what she does. We were blessed to have her.

fox + fern events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• one oak bride
    one oak bride Wedding Dresses

The ladies at Fox + Fern events are a pleasure to work with. They are professional and creative, and a blast to have around. We highly recommend them for all your wedding and event planning needs.

• 123 W Front Street, Suite B Traverse City, MI 49684 See on map