123 W Front Street, Suite B, Traverse City, MI 49684 Map · Phone number

About fox + fern events

An award-winning wedding planning company in Traverse City, Michigan, fox & fern events is dedicated to making your perfect celebration a reality. Comprised of a team of creative professionals, the company combines custom styling with flawless execution to seamlessly piece together each component of your special day. Creative, passionate and thoughtful, fox & fern events is the ideal option for couples looking to celebrate their love while surrounded by the beauty of Northern Michigan.

Couples who enlist fox & fern events for their union benefit from an assortment of wedding planning services. To ensure your ceremony and reception is a true reflection of you both, said services include:

• Consultation
  • Day-of planning
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
Follow fox + fern events on

• Beyond Eventful
Centerpieces and tablescape at natural, eco-friendly wedding in maple city, mi
Flower curtains at barn wedding reception
Flower curtains at barn wedding reception
Fox + fern events
Bride and groom in miami, fl after their first look.
Bride and groom in miami, fl after their first look.
Wedding cake at brengman brothers vineyard wedding
Wedding cake at brengman brothers vineyard wedding
Classic bouquet
Classic bouquet
964a0e08e11f1963 allenkentphoto coffee 0016

11 Reviews for fox + fern events

• Piper

Piper Keyes · Married on 08/24/2019

Fox and Fern make dreams come true

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meaghan and her team and Fox and Fern. I had a blueprint of a dream for my wedding and she turned into an even more magical reality than I could have imagined. I felt like the queen of my very own fairytale. I worked with her from across the country for a year and a half to plan it, and she was always available to discuss questions or concerns that I had and was always delightful to talk with. She even had a baby a couple months before the wedding and still remained on top of everything! I could not have been happier with my entire experience with Fox and Fern.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn Lewis · Married on 07/13/2019

Fox + Fern is "One in a Million"

There are not enough stars to give these ladies of Fox + Fern. I had the opportunity to work with both Meaghan and Kelsey over the last year. I was skeptical at first to go with a wedding planner, but when I first spoke with Meaghan, I felt like she would be able to help me so much with the wedding process. I did not know how I was going to be able to plan and also work full time. They were incredibly organized and had some awesome ideas. You can buy any book or read anything online to help you plan, but these ladies do so much more. I could go on and on about all of the great things they did, but skipping ahead to the wedding day, Kelsey executed the day flawlessly. There were no hiccups and I had the most relaxed morning with my family and bridal party. Anyone who is even thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator/planner, just give Fox + Fern a call and you will not be disappointed in any way. I'm having some serious "post wedding blues" due to missing friends and family and because I won't be working with these ladies anymore. I feel like I gained a couple of new friends and this is what you can expect during your planning process. Thank you is not enough to tell Kelsey and Meaghan how thankful and grateful I am for them. Fox + Fern you are "one in a million."

Sent on 07/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!

Having numerous friends get married before me, and watching wedding happens with and without a wedding planner, I knew it was something I definitely wanted to invest in. My parents, however, were not sold on the idea, and thought we would do everything ourselves. I knew that once the day came, I would want to relax and enjoy all the hard work I had put in over the last 10 months. Needless to say, we hired fox + fern as our day of planner, and I cannot say enough good things about them. I spoke to several wedding planners before choosing one, and when I spoke to Meaghan on the phone, it didn't take long for me to decide I was going to trust fox + fern to make my day perfect. Meaghan is super personable, professional, and was willing to give me vendor suggestions and answer any questions I had from day one. Two months out, I had a phone call with Meaghan, Kendal, and Katy to discuss every detail and the timeline. They were so organized, and had suggestions for any areas where I was unsure. From there, Kendal took over as my lead planner, and I could have not been happier with her. We had another phone call 2 weeks out, and she took over all my vendor contacts the week of, including attending out final walkthrough at the venue the day prior to our wedding. My Dad is in the event planning business, so he had a team from his company working on our wedding as well. Kendal worked flawlessly with them and the coordinators at our venue to make our wedding the fairytale I always dreamed of! On the day of, Katy joined her, and the two of them together were an amazing team! Katy did so many little things that took stress off of me... picked up our food for the trolley, went to where the guys were getting ready, pinned their bouts on and made sure their pocket squares were tucked in properly, set up the church decor- just to name a few. When my husband and I did our first look of the ballroom, I cried. It was everything I imagined and more, and it was thanks to Kendal and Katy. At the end of a very long day, they took our cards and gifts back to my parents, picked up our luggage and took it to our hotel, and laid rose petals out in our room... just a few examples of how they went above and beyond. fox + fern truly is invested in making your wedding day the best day of your life. After my wedding, I found out that my wedding was Kendal's first lead wedding, and I never would have known the difference- you would have thought she'd being doing this for years! She and Katy were the most amazing team, and I am so happy we chose fox + fern. After our wedding, my parents (the same ones who weren't sure getting a planner would be worth it) were raving about them! The investment you make with fox + fern will be 110% worth it- I promise!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

fox + fern events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• one oak bride Wedding Dresses

The ladies at Fox + Fern events are a pleasure to work with. They are professional and creative, and a blast to have around. We highly recommend them for all your wedding and event planning needs.

• 123 W Front Street, Suite B Traverse City, MI, 49684 See on map
    2319449719 (Phone number)
    Location of (fox + fern events)