929 West Street, Lansing, MI 48915 Map · Phone number
Package Price $900
  • Deals 1

About Bashes by Barbie, LLC

As the owner of Bashes by Barbie, LLC located in Lansing, Michigan, I am a Certified Wedding Planner through "The Bridal Society," with an excellent eye for detail and outstanding organizational skills. My 30 years of experience and passion has allowed me to work with Brides all over Michigan and Northern Indiana. I will thoughtfully listen to you, bring life to your vision, and enthusiastically coordinate and execute your wedding or special event. I have planned corporate events, community events, and several other Bashes over the years. My background is in Human Resources and Social Services, I have a Bachelor's Degree in Management and Organizational Development along with PHR Certification. I love the planning process, coordinating events, decorating, floral work and paper crafting.

I offer a free consultation where we can discuss the vision of your social event to put together the perfect package for YOU! As your social event planner I will get to know you, your tastes, your needs, and I’ll help you craft a budget and timeline. I do not receive vendor kickbacks, however, I do have preferred vendors that allow me to pass my savings onto you! I am willing to work with any vendor and venue. My job is to get you the right vendor and the best value so you can have the event of your dreams while staying within budget. I am very budget-conscious minded and you will save money by hiring me as an event planner.

The number one reason to hire an event planning company is stress reduction!! The client is the top priority for my team and I. We make sure you get to focus on having FUN and DANCING! You don't want to end up being the point person for issues and questions that will inevitably arise during your special event. Hiring the Bashes by Barbie team frees you and everyone you love to live in the moment of the special day! I sincerely look forward to serving you and hope to speak with you soon.

Barb Holz

Owner - Certified Wedding Planner

Follow Bashes by Barbie, LLC on

• Golden Events and Designs
  • Eleven 11 Events, LLC
  • Festoons and Flourishes
dsc 8909 51 680370
Bashes by Barbie, LLC
A hand-tied bouquet of creamy hydrangeas, roses, and baby breath for the bride.  Tied with twine and...
A hand-tied bouquet of creamy hydrangeas, roses, and baby breath for the bride. Tied with twine and...
Gold and lavendar table arrangment
dsc 8909 51 680370

45 Reviews for Bashes by Barbie, LLC

Dina Weston · Married on 09/08/2019

September at the English Inn

Hiring Barbie was one of the best decisions for our wedding day! She understood our vision and made it come to life. She did set up and take down, designed all of the tables and floral decor, and also did our day of coordination. In hindsight, I wish I had hired Barbie to do absolutely everything! She was so on top of it, making sure everything was on time and in place. Honestly, one of the best things to hear on your day, aside from "I do", is "I'll take care of it." And she did. Our day went smoothly and was absolutely beautiful because of the wonderful work that Barbie and her team did.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Stacy · Married on 09/22/2018

Barbie was always on top of things and made sure she stayed in contact with the vendors. Barbie is exceptionable at her job and made sure that our special day went smoothly. I am glad we had the pleasure working with her and would recommend Bashes By Barbie, LLC.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Barbie and her team were absolutely amazing! I had her do my whole wedding from decor to flowers, to coordinating. If anything went wrong the day of my wedding I have no idea because she made it run soooooo smoothly. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful our hall looked and how well of a job was done by Barbie and her team. One of her assistants Kia was awesome too! Before walking into the reception she made me look flawless! Even some of my last minute requests Barbie made happen. She was well organized and answered any questions I had very timely. I appreciate everything she did for me and would 100% recommend her to any future brides. If you don’t want the stress of planning every little detail and not being able to enjoy the moment. she is your girl!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Bashes by Barbie, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 900
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bashes by Barbie, LLC 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 929 West Street Lansing, MI, 48915 See on map
    Monday - Saturday 7am - 7pm
    Location of (Bashes by Barbie, LLC)