2735 Terwood Road, Unit E, Jenkintown, PA 19090 Map · Phone number

About Event Loft

Event Loft is a premier, full service floral and event styling company serving Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and beyond. We create a visual experience by combining floral, draping, lighting, and so much more that is custom designed to your vision with creative flair by utilizing ingenious use of color and decor.

Here at Event Loft, we pay attention to every detail with our floral and production team to ensure your event is picture perfect.

3fe4ac9190b72b79 TT 24

Event Loft 6
Event Loft 7

Kristin Calvin · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing vendor!

Words can't begin to describe how amazing Eilena was throughout my wedding planning process and on my special day. She has an attention to detail and professionalism that is unmatched. My husband and I live in LA and got married in Philadelphia yet Eilena made our entire wedding planning process seamless. Everything from her recommendations for materials to use, how to save money, and her ability to capture our vision made working with her so enjoyable. She allows you to be as involved as you would like! I wish I had another event to incorporate Eilenas services! Our family and friends are still raving at how beautiful everything looked. I would recommend her services without hesitation to anyone looking for an incredible vendor who cares about making your day as close to perfection as possible!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Event Loft 12
    Event Loft 13
    Event Loft 14

Celue · Married on 05/06/2018

Our experience with Eilena of Event Loft was nothing short of AMAZING! She truly was awesome to work with and was so very patient with me as a bride who constantly made changes up until the last minute. She was always professional, flexible and accomadating with our schedules. I was very pleased with my florals and decor. My husband Bryan and I are happy newlyweds after having what was an amazing wedding that is still being talked about. In part due to to our beautiful set up and decor by Event Loft.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Event Loft 15
    Event Loft 16

Alesha · Married on 04/15/2018

I do not know where to begin...Eilena was simply awesome. After meeting her my search for a florist stopped. I felt at ease knowing she would deliver the vision we discussed. Not only that, she kept my husbands attention by talking about football and other sports (and she knows what she's talking about) Like many brides, we have some brilliant ideas but a not so brilliant budget,lol. She was professionally honest that my budget wasn't going to cut it but came up with great ideas that still made me happy. On the big day, I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful our ceremony/reception décor turned out and it's all thanks to Eilena. I wish I had another event to plan so that I could work with Eilena and her team again. I will truly miss her.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Event Loft FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• The Calla Lily Event Planning
    The Calla Lily Event Planning Wedding Planners

Eilena's floral pieces have a feel of sophistication and elegance that is nothing short of stunning! She does wonderful flower walls as well that just add that special extra touch to your special day and of course, your photos! Recommended for sure!

• Philadelphia String Quartet
    Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. The location was beautiful and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• 828 West Ave Jenkintown, 19046 See on map