2735 Terwood Road, Unit E, Jenkintown, PA 19090 Map · Phone number

About Event Loft

Event Loft is a premier, full service floral and event styling company serving Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and beyond. We create a visual experience by combining floral, draping, lighting, and so much more that is custom designed to your vision with creative flair by utilizing ingenious use of color and decor.

Here at Event Loft, we pay attention to every detail with our floral and production team to ensure your event is picture perfect.

Other couples have also viewed

• Nicole Smith Wedding Planning
melissa kelly photography 26 51 729387 160079673257168

6 Reviews for Event Loft

Steven J. · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Alicia fulfilled our vision beyond measure. As the groom, I didn't know a lot about floral arrangements and weddings but the one thing I did know is that my wife and I trusted Alicia! She took her time with us, even taught me a few things. Our first reveal after cocktail hour left us both amazed and in tears. Alicia and her team transformed the space in every way; I could even recognize it from the original space. I am very particular, so much that I even came 10 hours early to sneak a peak. All I saw was Alicia and her team setting up greatness. We were extremely happy with Alicia. We honestly do not know what we would have done without here. Thank you again Alicia.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kristin C. · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing vendor!

Words can't begin to describe how amazing Eilena was throughout my wedding planning process and on my special day. She has an attention to detail and professionalism that is unmatched. My husband and I live in LA and got married in Philadelphia yet Eilena made our entire wedding planning process seamless. Everything from her recommendations for materials to use, how to save money, and her ability to capture our vision made working with her so enjoyable. She allows you to be as involved as you would like! I wish I had another event to incorporate Eilenas services! Our family and friends are still raving at how beautiful everything looked. I would recommend her services without hesitation to anyone looking for an incredible vendor who cares about making your day as close to perfection as possible!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Celue · Married on 05/06/2018

Our experience with Eilena of Event Loft was nothing short of AMAZING! She truly was awesome to work with and was so very patient with me as a bride who constantly made changes up until the last minute. She was always professional, flexible and accomadating with our schedules. I was very pleased with my florals and decor. My husband Bryan and I are happy newlyweds after having what was an amazing wedding that is still being talked about. In part due to to our beautiful set up and decor by Event Loft.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Event Loft FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• The Calla Lily Event Planning Wedding Planners

Eilena's floral pieces have a feel of sophistication and elegance that is nothing short of stunning! She does wonderful flower walls as well that just add that special extra touch to your special day and of course, your photos! Recommended for sure!

• Philadelphia String Quartet Wedding Musicians

Very polite and very easy to work with. The location was beautiful and would recommend them to all! It was a pleasure to work with you!

• 2735 Terwood Road, Unit E Jenkintown, PA, 19090 See on map