Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist

Albany, NY View map

Providing makeup for Weddings, HD TV/Film, Editorial, Commerical, Fashion and Print in Albany NY, Saratoga, Clifton Park, New York City and the greater capital region.

• Woman-owned

Marissa Married on 06/30/2018
    Erin and Leah were both wonderful! From my first conversation with Erin, I knew she was perfect for our wedding. She is so friendly, laid back, and has such great vibes-it was a blast to be around them both on the wedding day. She was so excited for my wedding and looked at photos of my dress and details when deciding what to do for my makeup trial. Erin and Leah arrived early on our wedding day and stayed until everyone was done, including touch-ups for all the girls after lunch. Everyone loved chatting with them and loved how their makeup came out. I loved the way my makeup looked, I can't recommend Erin enough!
    Mia Married on 10/13/2017
    I would hire Erin again in a heartbeat. She was on time, quick, professional, fun, and so friendly! She worked with me during the trial makeup until I was happy with my look for the big day. She took pictures and kept them for reference for the day of the wedding. All of my bridesmaids look amazing, as did my mom, who also got her makeup done by Erin. We even had a last minute addition for a girl getting her makeup done that Erin was able to squeeze in for me. My makeup was SO awesome and I loved the way I looked for my wedding. The timeline day of was on schedule, and we did not run late on anything. I would highly recommend Erin to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their big day!
    Dayna Married on 09/16/2017
    Erin did my makeup for my wedding brunch in NY and she was wonderful! Loved her personality and the connection she established, her communication via email was great, not to mention she is a super talented makeup artist!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

22 photos · 10/14/2017
  • Bill & Megan
    26 photos · 08/31/2015

YTK Works YTK Works Wedding Photographers

Erin and her team are the personification of beauty. They are some of the beautiful people we know. They are genuine and so sweet with a bit of a spicy edge. Erin always collaborates with her clients to produce stunning results. We just LOVE working with Erin and her team and have had the pleasure of doing so for weddings and other photography events! Erin is a great fit for a bride who wants to be pampered and a part of the beautification process! We highly recommend Erin and just love working with her!

Niki Rossi Photography and Video Niki Rossi Photography and Video Wedding Photographers

I cant say enough about Erin. We work with her every chance we get. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and her talent amazes me. She will make you like natural, flawless. All of my brides cant stop talking about her after their big day. Set up a trial now! what are you waiting for!! :)

The Pink Orange The Pink Orange Wedding Invitations

I have had the pleasure of working with Erin on many occasions from being in a wedding to professional events where i have hired her. Regardless of the situation, Erin was on time, energetic and ready to go! She is so much fun to be around which can make you feel at ease. She is knowledgable about trends and keeps up with them as much as product! I would recommend hiring Erin for any event!

Albany, NY, 12203

Will travel anywhere make-up takes her!
Location of (Erin Marzilli: Make Up Artist)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding