Elegant Engagements, LLC

Ambler, PA View map

Elegant Engagements is a full service wedding planning company providing wedding and event consulting, coordination, hourly consults, vendor referrals and just peace of mind. We started the business 7 years ago in Washington, DC and are now planning events in the Philadelphia Area.

As our client, you will receive one-of-a kind personalized service. Working together, you and your consultant will take your personal style and add creative and unique touches making your wedding the elegant affair of your dreams.

Meredith has a reputation of working outside the box - she likes to design a special event for you and not a standard cookie cutter affair.

Read about our weddings and small tidbits on our blog:
www.elegantengagements.blogspot.com

Call today to set up a complimentary consultation to go over your vision and our services.
Phone: 215-704-8811

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
4.7
    Rebecca Married on 05/16/2009
    Meredith and her crew were amazing. My wedding was a long 16 hour day with two separate ceremonies and everything went perfect. It was everything I expected and much more.
    Kelly Married on 07/19/2008
    Meredith is wonderful!!! I first saw her in action when I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. I couldn't believe all the work that goes into a rehearsal and the wedding day. I knew we needed help and I booked Meredith a week after my friend's wedding. Meredith was professional and so sweet. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding, she handled anything and everything. If you're on the fence about getting a wedding planner I say go for it you won't regret it.
    Sarah Married on 09/29/2007
    Meredith was the ULTIMATE in Wedding planners!!! She saved my life! I reached out to her on a Sunday afternoon about 1 year prior to our date. She set up a time to come to our house, and put all my fears and worries to rest. Within weeks we had a location, and several of the vendors lined up and in place. She matched my vision, my fiance at the time and her expertise so that by the time our wedding came it was a dream come true. All of our guests enjoyed the event, espically our parents!

Thank you Meredith! FOR EVERYTHING!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Classic Creations Photography Classic Creations Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked several weddings for Elegant Engagements and they have been so well planned and all around elegant. The bride and groom really had the opportunity to enjoy their day as well as all the guests. Meredith works extremely hard to guarentee that the day is flawless and fun. Her personality as well is awesome-professional, repectful, and sweet. I highly recommend her services to any couple looking to take the stress of their shoulders and to get some really unique ideas for their wedding that will totally "wow" their guests. Classic Creations Photography

Paperzest Paperzest Wedding Invitations

Meredith is a wonderful planner and always comes up with the most creative ways to make your wedding as unique as you are. She's a lot of fun, and a true professional. She's dependable and trustworthy. You can't go wrong by hiring her and her team to help you.

Ambler, 19002
215-704-8811

Meetings are by appt only; we can meet on your lunch hour or grab a coffee after work.
Location of (Elegant Engagements, LLC)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding