Columbia, MD 21046 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dream Event Planning LLC. 1-877-8EVENTZ

Thank you for your interest in Dream Event Planning, LLC !

We are a Full Service wedding and special event planning company that serves the Baltimore/Washington Metro area. We specialize in creating unique and unforgettable events. Placing the accent on individuality and style, our professional reputation and expertise will transform your vision into reality. Dream Event Planning can assist in treasuring the memories for the rest of your life.

Planning an extraordinary event can be very overwhelming and time consuming.
It requires having the time to manage deadlines, logistics, vendor coordination, invoices, and keeping up with a bride-to-be's requests --down to the smallest details. Not to mention, that a wedding is only the most important day of a person's life. Dream Event Planning offers a wide range of services and products to fulfill all of your wedding and special event needs. From Catering to Photography--we've got you covered!

Whether you're hosting a company picnic or planning for the wedding of your dreams, Dream Event Planning will be by your side from start to finish. We will incorporate style, sophistication and an incredible ambiance into a grand event for you and your guests to indulge in. Allow our creative staff of planners and decor specialists to take the stress out of your event and let you become a guest at your own event!

3 Reviews for Dream Event Planning LLC. 1-877-8EVENTZ

Cecilia · Married on 08/08/2008

Dream Event Planning done an exceptional job for us and we are very pleased. Thanks Bri for everything!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2008

Mrs. Bri Bulter did an exceptional job at my wedding. She gave me advice and great ideas to help make my wedding gorgeous.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2007

I hired Bri to plan my wedding for almost 200 people and she had only 2 months to plan it. I knew it would be tough finding a planner that would take a wedding under those odds but she said she could do it. I was surprised at how responsive she was when I would call or send emails. She always got right back to me and was right on top of any changes I would give her. She offerd advice and suggestions but would take on any idea I wanted for my big day!! She was very professional and on time. The wedding looked great...beyond my expectations. I have already referred her to some of my friends that are getting married!! They loved everything at my wedding and told me that it was the most bueatiful wedding they ever went to. That means a lot. I was very happy!! :)

Natalie

Sent on 08/29/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Lasting Impressions
    Lasting Impressions Wedding Limos

Great staff, very professional and I would definitely recommend them.

• Halaja Productions
    Halaja Productions Wedding Videographers

Dream Event Planning gives wonderful customer service. Their attention to detail will ensure that your special day is just what you expect.

• Columbia, 21046 See on map