PO Box 18, Laguna Beach, CA 92652 Map · Phone number

About Dragonfly Events OC

Dragonfly Events OC is a wedding event planner based out of Orange County, California. Founder, Libby Martin works closely with her clients so that every detail of their special day reflects their individual styles and preferences. Her business model emphasizes open communication and a policy of flexible availability when it comes to her services. For each new wedding she coordinates, Libby keeps a journal that details important notes about her clients, from their specific visions to budget outlines. Dragonfly Events OC operates with a dedicated and organized work ethic in order to give couples the wedding of their dreams.

Libby takes her role seriously and approaches each wedding with a genuine enthusiasm that directly influences her work. Her practiced eye for detail helps achieve her goal of coordinating a memorable celebration, with the events of the day running as smoothly as possible. With packages available in full and partial planning options, some of the services offered by Dragonfly Events OC include:

• An emergency supply kit for quick on-the-day fixes
  • An available assistant planner

Dragonfly Events OC 6
Dragonfly Events OC 7

Channacy Em Hartono · Married on 03/24/2018

Smooth as butter!

Our wedding couldn’t have been any smoother! We highly recommend hiring her to plan your wedding! You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Dragonfly Events OC 12
    Dragonfly Events OC 13
  • Crysta

Crysta · Married on 12/06/2017

Amazing, stress free wedding day magic all thanks to Dragonfly Events OC!

Libby with Dragonfly Events OC was the missing link to all my wedding planning. She made everything so much easier, and stress free. She was such a kind, magnetic personality from the get-go so working together was magic from the start! We would have meetings at a cafe where we would exchange ideas, and she would take mine and turn them into a reality! She helped my husband and I tremendously from finding vendors, offering creative ideas, finding more budget friendly options, to keeping things running in a timely manner. She was also the most organized, person to work with which helped me majorly since I was such a scatterbrained bride-to-be.

On the day of my wedding, everything was so easy and care free. I was able to enjoy every moment knowing I had such a wonderful team helping things run smoothly. Libby and her assistant took care of everything from dealing with every vendor, setting up, decorating beautifully to sending my wedding party down the aisle on time and keeping the wedding day timeline running accordingly.

Every detail was thought out, and well cared for thanks to Libby and working with her was the most pleasant experience! I now consider her a lifelong friend since she helped make my dream wedding come to life.

My husband and I cannot recommend Dragonfly Events OC enough! Thanks forever, Libby! We could have never done it without you! :)

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Dragonfly Events OC 20
    Dragonfly Events OC 21
    Dragonfly Events OC 22

Chanmony · Married on 09/09/2012

Best Wedding Planner Calfornia has to Offer!

I can't rave enough about Libby! From the moment we met her and started on planning our wedding, she was there, ready to answer questions and clarify wedding jargon. I had a sense of peace knowing that she was there to help and would make sure my wedding would go without a hitch. She is a piece of mind and I can't stress enough what an asset she was during our planning and executing the look and feel of the wedding.
    I literally didn't know about all the hiccups that happened before the wedding and during. Libby and her team thought of everything. Like getting under shirt for our groomsmen because they didn't think to. Dealing with my bridesmaids zipper becoming nonfunctional... She IS EVERYTHING!!!
    I refer Libby to anyone that is planning a wedding or an event. She is the sweetest and patient person. And we literally could not have done it without her.
    I want to have another event just to see her face again :)

Sent on 04/26/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious