1 Dewey St. PO Box 236, Hulls Cove, ME 04644 Map · Phone number

About Donna Just Photography

Donna Just Photography, conveniently located on Mount Desert Island, specializes in artistic and elegant portraiture. Her style is what she calls interactive photojournalism. She is unobtrusive but very social in nature. She is very passionate about creating a storytelling album that captures the true emotions and essence of the day.

SK10481a
DSC1245
445A

2 Reviews for Donna Just Photography

Leigh · Married on 11/05/2011

Donna is incredibly talented. She has a wonderful vision and a great amount of creativity which comes through in her work. She was extremely friendly and professional. She provided a print ready cd of all photos that were taken as well as put together a short dvd video (which we showed at our reception). Her work speaks for itself. If you are planning a wedding in Bar Harbor, she's your gal!

Sent on 12/07/2011

marybeth · Married on 07/03/2011

0.4
      0.5

I hired Donna Just as my wedding photographer for July 2011 wedding and had a horrible experience. It has taken so long to write a review due to still dealing with her up until a month ago. I could go on and on about the nightmare of an experience I had with her but simply if you are looking for photographer who will make your special day easier by being professional, on time, on top of what needs to get photographed, pleasant to talk to and deal with then please look elsewhere. The experience with her on the day of the wedding was amateur and unprofessional. It is over 2 years later and I don’t have an album and that is fine, the memory of dealing with and spending money on her is what pains me. Save your sanity - look elsewhere for a photographer.

Here is what you can expect if you hire her:
    -Expect her to not be able to email or call you back in a timely manner and lose any emails you send her as she is not very professional with communication and does not regard them with any appreciation that your money was spent on her services.

-It takes her very long to get you an album back, which was not the problem for me and I never cared how long it was going to take. My issue was "chasing" her for a confirmation of receiving my album picks and then for an answer on the status of the album 7 months after sending her my picks. She didn't respond to 3 emails and a phone call (within a month) but did to a request for a refund. When you mention money she will respond. She told me 3 x it was almost done or an another week to find out weeks later she had not even started and can I resend her my list of picks (as she lost the email = one my main issues the lack of professional communications skills)

Sent on 09/28/2013