1624 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Diana's Couture and Bridal

Diana’s Couture and Bridal is in business for over 30 years in Georgetown. Diana has been bringing Brides the wedding they have dreamt about. From a custom gown to complete wardrobe assistance Diana’s clothing make-over has boosted self-esteem, aided in career advancement, and made wedding dreams come true. Much more than just for weddings Diana’s ability to create full wardrobes for men and women is an indispensable asset. Diana is also the published author of The Vietnamese Cookbook and The Asian Diet, catered to her clients to cook and stay slim the Asian way. To learn more, please go to www.the gowndoctor.com.

Other couples have also viewed

• Green and Blue Studio

38 Reviews for Diana's Couture and Bridal

• Solianna

Solianna M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

Diana did a wonderful job of taking in, hemming, and bustling my wedding dress. My dress has a number of layers and a lot of lace so you had to be very delicate with the alterations. It turned out beautifully and for like a glove. She is quite pricey -- the cost of my alterations was the same cost of the dress, but it looked great so worth it in the end.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Liz

Liz G. · Married on 09/29/2018

Diana was a dream to work with!

I worked with Diana for alterations for my Casa Blanca wedding dress and I am SO glad that I did. Diana literally transformed the dress and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. From start to finish she was fun and easy to work with and she does absolutely beautiful work---worth every penny. You can tell that Diana has been in this business for years and is extremely experienced as she truly knows how to alter a wedding dress (which is difficult and different than regular alterations). I was very self conscious of the bust area of my dress and worried about how it was going to work. Diana worked her magic on it and it was PERFECT on my wedding day. She has such an eye for alterations and knows how to make a dress fit like a glove. I am so grateful to Diana and SO glad that I worked with her for my wedding day! In addition to the beautiful alterations, Diana also had great suggestions for me on undergarments and other things to use to make my dress stay put and feel comfortable and after my wedding, I worked with her to get my dress cleaned and preserved. It was a one stop shop and she made this process so easy for me!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Paula · Married on 10/21/2017

Diana is an amazing designer and tailor. It was such a treat to work with her. She has good ideas, works quickly, and is very flexible when setting up fittings. I loved my dress and the fit was perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diana's Couture and Bridal 1
    Free Bridal Consultation
    Design your own gown with Diana. Bring your ideas/pictures and together we'll create your dream gown for your special day.

• 1624 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Georgetown Washington, DC, 20007 See on map
    2023335689 (Phone number)
    7039428465 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointment Preferred
    Location of (Diana's Couture and Bridal)