Diana Deane Bridal Design & Alterations

599 Lorimer St, Brooklyn, NY 11211 Map · Phone number

About Diana Deane Bridal Design & Alterations

ABOUT OUR BRAND

Empathy. That is where Diana’s dresses come from; and sincerity, and tenderness, honesty, kindness and the joy of creating and sewing. This is the ethos which we subscribe. There is no salacious seduction or false promise, but the allure is there to a Bride that is sweet and self-respecting. Our gowns are there for the woman who is committed to romance and the purity of love everlasting.

A wedding is a marvelous celebration of love between two people. As dressmakers, that is what we believe in and it is a truth that compels us to give our greatest efforts again and again. That is why we come to work every day. We are trusted to bring our genuine selves to present the genuine Bride.

Our commitment is to create wedding dresses that are one-of-a-kind. When we do produce a line, each dress will be in limited production. With this our goal will be to bring to the New York City and surrounding areas, dresses that are coveted for both their beauty and rarity.

Appointments can be scheduled easily online by visiting our website or by email. Do not hesitate to contact with any questions or for a quote for services.

We also offer alterations for brides, bridesmaids and mother of the brides.

ABOUT DIANA

Diana Deane is a bridal designer currently living and working in Brooklyn, New York with her husband Levi and her son Oscar. After ten years of experience in bridal and luxury alterations, Diana saw a need for a FUN experience for the joy-filled bride. Her foundation was built on local brides seeking a stress-free experience for alterations and custom work. Her dresses are inspired by both the fabrics she chooses and an appreciation for draping, surface design, and vintage pieces. She designs from a sincere and kind point of view, fueled with personal and passionate memoirs.

Follow Diana Deane Bridal Design & Alterations on

Alterations and Veil
Alterations and Veil
Diana Deane Gown and Hairpiece
Diana Deane Gown and Hairpiece

11 Reviews for Diana Deane Bridal Design & Alterations

melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

cannot recommend highly enough!

Diana was amazing the whole way through. Initially, I'd wanted to alter and wear my mother's dress, and she was very game to work with us to come up with the right design. Ultimately, I wound up finding a new dress that fit me better, and Diana wound up altering that for my Nov 2018 wedding. It fit me like a glove and felt s comfortable all night. Diana's studio is beautiful and really well-located if you're taking the train or driving in. Her staff is prompt and courteous. But most importantly, she does incredible work and is very reasonably and fairly priced. My not-very-extensive dress alterations would have cost a minimum of $800 at Kleinfeld's, and I think we paid a few hundred with Diana? Truly cannot recommend highly enough-- I've already told so many friends already. I just wish she worked on non-bridal dresses, because I would be sending even more work her way!

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2018

Diana is the best for wedding dress alterations! She’s super friendly, knowledgeable, and talented. She was also really honest about what could be done and what wouldn’t look right. She also had a cool way to add in my “something blue” to my dress. I totally trusted her with my wedding dress, and I’ve already sent my friends who are getting married to her as well. Bonus — her shop is stunning, so it’s a joy to have appointments there.

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Diana was amazing!! I booked my first dress fitting pretty far in advance so had no issues with finding availability. I emailed her prior to explain my gown and what alterations I anticipated needing (even though it was probably unnecessary) and she was quick and professional in response. Her appointment booking platform is great, and you’ll get reminder emails as well. Sounds seemingly simple, but not all vendors provide this! She herself was super warm, friendly, and hospitable. It felt like we were old friends! The fitting was super quick itself—she expertly pinned and tucked the fabric without needing much prompt from me. She was intuitive and responded well to my questions or requests. Even though she was lightning fast, she never made me feel rushed, and was happy to have me fuss around in my dress as long as I wanted. The alterations themselves were insanely fast, too. Done in 3 weeks—even around the holidays and during her moving store fronts! I only needed 2 appointments total, no extra fitting appointment and the first round of alternations. She nailed it on the first try. I felt like a million bucks in my dress! The bustle she added is beautiful and easy to use. Her pricing is excellent as well for the quality and speed of service. Would highly highly recommend! Thank you Diana!

Diana Deane Bridal Design & Alterations FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months