The EcoClean wet cleaning and pressing teams have over 80 combined years of experience in garment care. Wedding gowns are handled with extreme care and respect. We understand the value and importance of each dress and are excited to return them to their original beauty.
- Every gown is assessed to identify its unique fabrics, embellishments , construction, and cleaning needed. Dresses requiring wedding gown restoration are personally inspected by our plant manager.
- Debris is removed and stains are hand treated.
- Dresses are washed inside especially designed protective mesh bags and washed alone in clean fresh water with gentle detergents and specialized conditioners.
- Dresses are hang dried to avoid damaging heat and abrasion.
- Each gown is meticulously steamed and hand pressed back to its exact pre-wedding look.
- Pictures are taken to share with the bride and document the garment before preservation.
- The dress is beautifully arranged in the preservation box to minimize wrinkling and ensure a clean and safe environment for storage.
- Gowns are shipped in a special shipping box and tracked back to their happy Brides.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
Who do you provide services for?
Which of the following services do you provide?
What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
What is your return policy?
Any other questions?