Signature Bridal Salon

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Celebrating 13 amazing years as Central Texas' premiere bridal experience offering the latest in designer wedding gowns, bridesmaids, flower girl dresses and bridal accessories. We鈥檝e helped thousands of beautiful Brides, Bridesmaids and Mothers find their perfect gown for their special day. We cannot thank each and every one of our past customers enough for all their love and support of our store. We look forward to many more beautiful years to come! Book your appointment today to become a #SignatureBride!

Signature Bridal Salon is a wedding gown salon located in Austin, Texas. Ashley M. Schwaegel, the owner, has been a part of the wedding industry since 2000. She has worked in three different bridal stores, and she coordinated numerous weddings and worked with several pageants before establishing her own business. Ashley and her team of trained consultants help each client find the gown that best suits their style and personality. With a selection of designer dresses in a wide range of styles and sizes, Signature Bridal Salon can accommodate any client.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Breana B. Getting married on 09/22/2022

Absolute magic

"I had the most AMAZING TIME!!!! Olga was absolutely phenomenal and made the experience so great. She was so lovely to work with and I鈥檓 so happy she was the one to help me find THE DRESS!! She even taught me how to pose in the dress!! 10/10!!! Dresses are absolutely beautiful and I鈥檓 in love with my dress!"
    Alyssa S. Getting married on 09/15/2022

Overall FANTASTIC experience

First off I loved the selection of dresses that were available at Signature Bridal! I had Emily help me and she was absolutely outstanding! She was so kind from the time I walked into the door until I left! Not only did she find me the most perfect dress, that I ended up purchasing, she also gave me the best possible experience I could ever imagine! I would recommend this location to anyone and I would recommend Emily even more! She was such a major help and I am very fortunate she helped me say yes to the dress!!
    Andrea Getting married on 08/12/2022

Incredible in every way

Signature Bridal Salon surpassed all my expectations for my shopping experience. From the moments of booking, to the first appointment, I felt so pampered, cared for and understood. Emily, the associate who guided me on my journey was so knowledgable, sweet and fun. She made the experience for not just me, but also for the members of my bridal party unforgettable! She really listened to my needs and wants and brought great ideas to the table. After helping me pick MY DRESS (giggles in bride) she was attentive via email helping coordinate dress selections with my bridesmaids. When I went to pick up my actual dress and try it on for the first time Emily did a great job of giving me advise for alterations as well as accessories. I couldn't recommend Signature Bridal Salon more! THANK YOU!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

28 photos 路 03/18/2017
  • Marco & Jennifer
    24 photos 路 04/05/2014

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

Beautiful dresses and great people to work with.

The Terrace Club The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

Signature Bridal Salon is one of the best out there. Not only have I been there personally with a girlfriend who was getting married, but we send all of our brides there to find their perfect dress. The staff is impeccable - friendly, super knowledgeable, and goes out of their way to make sure each and every bride finds their dream dress!! If you want the experience of a boutique dress shop, without the attitude, this is the place for you! Ready to be pampered and blown away!

The Vista on Seward Hill The Vista on Seward Hill Banquet Halls

Absolutely the best wedding gown Salon in Austin. Lots of selections and the nicest owner you will ever meet. Her staff and the Salon are so very helpful. " Make this your first stop and you want have to go any where else" !

12717 Shops Pkwy, Suite 200 Austin, TX, 78738

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm Wednesday: Closed Please contact store for Holiday hours.
Location of (Signature Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding