Signature Bridal Salon Reviews

153 | Austin, TX

153 Reviews for Signature Bridal Salon

Kaila Bertsch · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Professional and accommodating

Olga was fantastic. Fast, competent, and she figured out what I really wanted and what looked great on me when I didn't even know. I feel like most sales people take way too long with each dress, but Olga was like- out to the pedestal, pose like a model, do you love it? Yes, take a picture, if no, next one! I think she had worked with models before so she just knows her stuff. The selection of gowns was also amazing too, which you may not initially expect from a shop kind of tucked away. The prices are reasonable too, and they are willing to work with you. I loved it and am planning to go back soon

Sent on 11/22/2019

Kelsey Beardsworth · Married on 04/11/2020

Such a rockstar team!!!

If you are in the Austin area and searching for your wedding dress, drop everything now and head over to Signature Bridal across from the Hill Country Galleria. Their staff is SO incredibly personable and kind, and they made the entire process fun and relaxing! I get anxious when trying on clothes of any kind, let alone a wedding dress - and they went above and beyond to help me find my perfect dress. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Jonelle

Jonelle · Married on 02/22/2020

The only bridal salon you need to visit!

After my original dream dress fell through, I was devastated and unsure I would be able to find a new wedding dress that I loved as much as the first. I researched a handful of different bridal salon's and decided to go with Signature Bridal Salon first. I am so glad I did. They have SO MANY dresses!!! We selected a good number to start with and my consultant, Emily, had been the one to select the dress that I ended up saying yes to. The whole experience was amazing and I love this dress so much more than my original one. Visit Signature Bridal Salon if you are looking for amazing selection and service!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Leigh · Married on 01/17/2020

Very laid back and helpful. Such a great experience!

They were very flexible and friendly. It was easy to ask questions and find my wedding dress!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Callicutt · Married on 12/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

My experience was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2019

One of the best bridal dress salons out there!

I have been in the wedding industry as a coordinator for 15 years, and when it came time to plan my own wedding, it was really important to me to choose vendors that I had a personal relationship with and who were among the top 1% in the industry for what they do. We have so many of our brides who choose their dresses from Signature and have always raved about their experiences with them, so I was so excited to be able to experience it for myself. And boy did they NOT disappoint. From the very first time in, I never felt like I was being pressured or was a bother to anyone. They were actually the second shop I went to out of three and there was absolutely NO COMPARISON - from the service I received, to how knowledgeable the staff was, to the sheer number of dresses available to me in my budget, everything was perfection. They were always completely honest about shipping times, pricing, and additional details. For all of the brides out there looking for a bridal salon who will not only provide you with the most beautiful dress choices, but will also make the entire process so easy and seamless, look no further than Signature Bridal! And thank you ladies for making me truly feel like the most beautiful bride!!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Stacy

Stacy Meinke · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Service and group of people! I would recommended any bride to go find there dream dress.

A wonderful and amazing experience that will last with me forever.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2019

Love Signature!

Signature was the first bridal salon I visited, and they were wonderful. I was so nervous about not finding the right dress and being too picky and too indecisive - I expressed my concerns to the sales associates, who were SO patient and understanding. They helped me find several styles I loved, and they were so flexible with me in scheduling follow up appointments so I could return and try on my favorites again after my first appointment. I ultimately found my dress at Signature, and loved my experience with them. Their professionalism and understanding has been fantastic!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Tracy

Tracy Washington · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

Amazing customer service. I drove all the way from Fort Hood to find my dress and I'm glad I did. Maddy was my consultant. She was so helpful in helping find the perfect dress. I will highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Agnes Sullivan · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent flexibility

I chose this salon because after visiting so many others in Texas and in my home town in Illinois they made me feel the most comfortable and the most welcome. Eliza has helped me since my 1st appt, she even reached out to me after to follow up when I said I was having budgeting issues. I had let them know that my budget wasn’t working with their timeline but they still worked with me to get it to fit so I could get my dream dress. They were so accommodating, I’m so thankful for this helpful team!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Megan

Megan Cristwell · Married on 06/29/2019

Go visit Signature!

The ladies at Signature Bridal were so sweet and helpful. I went to my first appointment at Signature, and while I didn't find my dress during that trip, I know my dress was there! We went back about a month later and found "the one" with Olga. I would absolutely recommend these ladies when looking for your dress for the big day!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • User3360289 · 1+ year ago

I recommended this vendor to my sister-in law for her wedding dress! Great and easy experience!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Gracelyn F · Married on 05/18/2019

Olga is the bomb.com

I went in nervous and a little anxious but left so happy and elated. Best team of folks. Made finding my dress such a joyous experience! Olga was awesome!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Kelley · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing customer service.

Eliza is amazing. Professional and fun. Dress options are endless and she knows her stuff!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Hailey · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful care and service from all consultants.

My mother and I had such a wonderful experience working with the entire team. We both left happy and with beautiful dresses.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/10/2018

The best place in/outside of Austin

I had a bit of a hiccup with the first dress I bought, and three months before my wedding went into Signature seeking some help finding a new dress, with only three months until our wedding day. Kylee helped me out and I could not have asked for a better experience. We found the perfect dress for me, she was professional, helpful, and made me feel like a goregous bride. The level of service was outstanding from start to finish, even helping me send it of for cleaning and preservation after the wedding. If you are in the market for a beautiful gown, this is your spot!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aaliyah · Married on 09/01/2018

This is a great place to find a dress, they had so many styles and sizes to try on for every size bride. Originally i was dreading dress shopping, being a plus size bride, but the entire experience was great, I tried on sooo many dresses, that i had a hard time deciding and had to sleep on it and come back the next week. Everyone there is so friendly and made the dress shopping experience great. I loved my dress and the fact that i was able to have my alterations done (through a 3rd party) at their store. They also sent me emails when they were having a sale and I ended up getting a belt and veil at a really great discount as well.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Angelina · Married on 08/11/2018

San Antonio Brides: Don't bother trying to even get your dress in San Antonio. I ended up going to Bee Caves, Texas and found my perfect dress. Olga was wonderful and has an amazing eye for what looks best on your body, and finds you a dress that is perfect and makes sure that you are absolutely IN LOVE with it. After a HORRIBLE experience at a bridal salon in San Antonio, I reached out to them due to good reviews, and they were more than accommodating. The shop is sparklingly clean, spacious, well-lit, and has a huge selection of gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride, and flower girl dresses to choose from. I didn't personally take advantage of their sample sale, but they also have incredible deals on those. They have independent on-site alterations, which is great, but what really stands out about them is their customer service and expertise. I am so happy that I went with them. Oh, and if you buy your dress there, everyone else in your wedding party (mom, grandma, flower girls, bridesmaids) gets their stuff at 10% off!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Linsay · Married on 04/13/2018

I loved my experience with Signature Bridal Salon! My appointment was so relaxed and personal. The consultant was knowledgeable, sweet, and very helpful! I found my dream dress here at a great cost. The dress came in earlier than expected and the Salon did an awesome job steaming and pressing my dress and veil after my bridal portraits/before the wedding day. If you are looking for a place to buy your wedding gown (or MOB/Bridesmaid dress), go to Signature Bridal Salon!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Signature Bridal should have been the first store that I went to when looking for a dress for my wedding. I had prob tried on 100 dresses before I went in there and was frustrated that I was not able to find anything. Once I got there, I found the perfect dress!! The staff is always very nice and they offer a in house alterations which is amazing!!! Highly recomend to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Giselle · Married on 11/11/2017

It was a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at Signature Bridal Salon. Caitlyn was super professional and very accommodating. My mom does not live in Austin, so I had my friend take a million pictures and videos, and FaceTime with my mom, and Caitlyn was super chill about all the time that consumed. It was actually thanks to her that I found my dress. She suggested I try on an Essense of Australia, which was not anything I had asked for, and it was love at first sight. I even cried! Also, they were very nice about helping select dresses which were available in my timeframe (5 months!). Plus, the salon is spacious, well-lit and just pretty. I would recommend any newly engaged bride-to-be to try them out!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Krista · Married on 10/20/2017

I couldn't imagine a better experience! Everyone at Signature Bridal (especially Carissa and Candace) was extremely helpful, accommodating (I called in advance about some Maggie Sottero dresses and she already had them pulled for me upon arrival), and such a pleasure to work with. Carissa truly loves what she does and you can feel her authentic excitement during the whole process...from trying on multiple dresses, to finding the one, and even follow up. I was in Austin for Thanksgiving (I live in California) and wanted to go dress shopping with my mom so we went to Signature Bridal and I'm so happy we did! They were very responsive to all of my follow up questions through email and Candace even helped me find a reputable place near me in California to get alterations done. The whole crew at Signature Bridal and the dress selections are amazing. I highly recommend checking them out!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

I went to Signature Bridal for my very first wedding appointment. I had Lauren as my bridal consultant. She was absolutely amazing. She made me really feel like a bride. She also demonstrated great patience and understanding as we tried on dresses of every style type. Also, she never got frustrated when my family found dresses that they wanted to see me in (which I found to be a rare thing as I went to other shops). She also never pulled anything out of my price range. Which is something else I had issues with at other places. Lauren made me feel comfortable and we chatted like we were old friends.

I would recommend Signature bridal for ANY bride. They have a far larger selection in the under $1000 range than any other store I went to and they also have a large selection of designer and couture dresses as well. I definitely received the bridal experience here!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Laura · Married on 10/08/2017

My bridal consultant was Carissa. She was very sweet and patient. I tried on between 10 and 15 dresses. The last dress was perfect, so that's the one I picked. I appreciated that they recommended a great seamstress for alterations and also that they steamed the dress before the wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

I said "Yes" to an amazing Eve of Milady designer dress at Signature Bridal Salon! I had a fabulous experience working with both Candace, Carissa and Ashley. They were all very professional and were in constant contact before during and after picking out my dream dress. The salon has a great variety and selection of dresses and the consultants have a great way of pulling dresses that fit your "vision" working with your budget.

Sent on 11/16/2016