Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin

4036 S Lamar Blvd. Suite 100, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin

Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin is located on South Lamar in Austin, TX. Dresses range from $1,000 to $7,000. We believe that everyone deserves the boutique experience!

24 Reviews for Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin

• Rosalinda

Rosalinda · Married on 11/10/2018

5 Stars all around

Blue Bridal Boutique staff was professional and genuinely cared and wanting you to find the wedding dress of your dreams. I visited 4 other boutiques and had no luck and sadly I felt like they gave up after so many dresses. Blue Bridal Boutique worked with my budget and did not give up on finding the perfect dress for me. When I had no luck on my first appointment Blue Bridal Boutique offered to schedule another appointment when their new shipment came in and insisted on helping me find my dress. I said yes to the dress after the second appointment when they found a Lillian West dress that was perfect and everything I was looking for. They do not have an in house seamstress but did provide seamstress that do regular business for them. Very pleased with my decision to get my dress from this Blue Bridal Boutique and their amazing staff!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Hirmuna · Married on 10/21/2018

I had an AMAZING experience at Bridal Boutique of Austin. I went to their boutique when they were still at the old location, but I do like the new location, because it's not hard to find, plus there is definitely better parking.

Joanna was the one who helped me find my wedding dress and I cannot thank her enough! She was super nice, did not rush me, asked all the right questions, and listened to what I wanted, so much so, that she was the one who picked the dress off the rack that I ended up loving and buying. I felt like she read my mind!

I got my dress about a year ago, because I was too exited to wait (LOL). The dress arrived within 3 months of the purchase. At the time, it needed alterations (I also lost some weight after I got the dress), but I decided to wait and do that close to the wedding date. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I called Sole (Seamstress) and set-up a meeting to do my alterations and It only took her 3 weeks to do everything I asked. She is not employed by Blue Bridal, but she works out of their office on Friday's, which is very convenient. Also, Blue Bridal recommended her for the type of dress I got.

Today, I went and picked up my dress! Needless to say Sole did a FANTASTIC job! She is a bit pricey, however you get what you paid for and you will not be disappointed. Also, she has 30+ years of experience as a Seamstress, hence the fantastic job. :)

Thank you all for making my experience a memorable one!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Adriana · Married on 03/24/2017

I had the best experience at Blue Bridal! I really feel like my needs were listened to, which is SO important as a bride! Other boutiques I visited didn't seem to remember things I told them (like my budget!) when they brought out dress suggestions. I feel like the private boutique experience at Blue Bridal made it easy for us to go through multiple styles to figure out what worked on my body. I went in wanting an A-line gown, and left with a fitted gown. I really appreciated the expertise offered at this boutique!
    I also couldn't be more happy with the dress and accessories I picked out at Blue Bridal boutique!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally