4036 S Lamar Blvd. Suite 100, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin

Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin is located on South Lamar in Austin, TX. Dresses range from $1,000 to $7,000. We believe that everyone deserves the boutique experience!

IMG3528
Prosecco gown by Sarah Seven
Prosecco gown by Sarah Seven
IMG3528

25 Reviews for Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/05/2019

Such a great experience!

If you are looking for a bridal gown in the Austin area, Blue Bridal should definitely be at the top of your list. The salon is so welcoming and has such a great selection of beautiful gowns. I was fortunate to work with Katie and she was so helpful and patient during the selection process. My Stella York gown was absolutely perfect and I am so glad that I chose Blue Bridal as my bridal salon!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Rosalinda

Rosalinda · Married on 11/10/2018

5 Stars all around

Blue Bridal Boutique staff was professional and genuinely cared and wanting you to find the wedding dress of your dreams. I visited 4 other boutiques and had no luck and sadly I felt like they gave up after so many dresses. Blue Bridal Boutique worked with my budget and did not give up on finding the perfect dress for me. When I had no luck on my first appointment Blue Bridal Boutique offered to schedule another appointment when their new shipment came in and insisted on helping me find my dress. I said yes to the dress after the second appointment when they found a Lillian West dress that was perfect and everything I was looking for. They do not have an in house seamstress but did provide seamstress that do regular business for them. Very pleased with my decision to get my dress from this Blue Bridal Boutique and their amazing staff!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Hirmuna · Married on 10/21/2018

I had an AMAZING experience at Bridal Boutique of Austin. I went to their boutique when they were still at the old location, but I do like the new location, because it's not hard to find, plus there is definitely better parking.

Joanna was the one who helped me find my wedding dress and I cannot thank her enough! She was super nice, did not rush me, asked all the right questions, and listened to what I wanted, so much so, that she was the one who picked the dress off the rack that I ended up loving and buying. I felt like she read my mind!

I got my dress about a year ago, because I was too exited to wait (LOL). The dress arrived within 3 months of the purchase. At the time, it needed alterations (I also lost some weight after I got the dress), but I decided to wait and do that close to the wedding date. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I called Sole (Seamstress) and set-up a meeting to do my alterations and It only took her 3 weeks to do everything I asked. She is not employed by Blue Bridal, but she works out of their office on Friday's, which is very convenient. Also, Blue Bridal recommended her for the type of dress I got.

Today, I went and picked up my dress! Needless to say Sole did a FANTASTIC job! She is a bit pricey, however you get what you paid for and you will not be disappointed. Also, she has 30+ years of experience as a Seamstress, hence the fantastic job. :)

Thank you all for making my experience a memorable one!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Blue Bridal Boutique of Austin FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally