2905 San Gabriel St, 102, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Serendipity Bridal

ESTABLISHED IN 1988, SERENDIPITY BRIDAL HAS BEEN SERVING AUSTIN AND CENTRAL TEXAS BRIDES FOR OVER 27 YEARS.

Serendipity is proud to house an extensive collection of over 150 bridal gowns. With personalized hour long appointments with an experienced bridal consultant, Serendipity strives to live up to its name and be the “Unexpected Treasure” every bride desires.

The mission at Serendipity is to provide Austin’s most extensive selection of wedding gowns, from collection to couture, and a true shopping experience where brides are able to find their perfect dress in a fun and relaxing environment, and finally, a stress-free customer experience that is unmatched in its attention to detail.

Our team truly appreciates a good love story and feel so honored to have shared in some of Austin’s greatest!

Follow Serendipity Bridal on

Serendipity Bridal 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Come here!!

I had a FANTASTIC experience here. I came to the store for their bi-annual sample sale as I was looking for a dress for my wedding in 3 months. Even though I called only a few days before the sale, they were able to accommodate me. The store was super clean and nicely decorated-bright, light, and airy. I worked with Brigitte and Kayte. Brigitte was my salesperson and Kayte was the manager. Brigitte outlined the rules of the sale very clearly and we got to work. There were only a few left in my size as I was shopping the sample sale but we grabbed a few and tried them on. The dressing rooms are clean and really large with beautiful light up mirrors. All of the dresses were beautiful, clean, and a good price (for bridal gowns!). Brigitte was very patient with me as I tried on gowns and texted and called and texted my family some more about the top contender. Kayte and Brigitte went above and beyond for me, and I am so thankful for them both. Come here; you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You're the sweetest:) So glad to be a part of this experience with you. Please send us pics! Best, Kayte
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Dress Buying Experience

When I arrived to my appoint, two other girls were also supposed to come and shop but one cancelled, and the other was a no show - so my 3 birdesmaids and I had the WHOLE store to ourselves. Brigitte and Caity couldn't have been any nicer, it was such a wonderful experience. They helped me arrange custom designing for my dress as well. I wish this for every bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Serendipity Bridal 8
    Serendipity Bridal 9

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You look gorgeous Hannah! Thank you for sharing and the kind words. Best wishes to the two of you:)

Sandi Bruce · Married on 10/14/2018

Great collection!

This was the second and last bridal salon I visited. I picked out a few dresses similar to what I had loved on Pinterest, and threw in a few that the consultant thought would fit my general body shape and personal style. I tried on the ones I picked out, and then one of the recommended ones ... and that was it. It was perfect! They have such a great selection in the store, so you can try on everything from very traditional to very modern, and find exactly what feels perfect to you!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Serendipity Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 2905 San Gabriel St, 102 Austin, TX, 78705 See on map
    Monday : 10-6 Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday : CLOSED Thursday: 11-8 Friday: 10-6 Saturday: 10-6 Sunday: 12-6