Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Serendipity Bridal

ESTABLISHED IN 1988, SERENDIPITY BRIDAL HAS BEEN SERVING AUSTIN AND CENTRAL TEXAS BRIDES FOR OVER 27 YEARS.

Current owners, Josh and Jessica, took over in 2010 and have brought a renewed focus on providing the customer service and experience that every bride expects and deserves.

High School sweethearts, they were married in 2005 and have called Austin home for over 15 years. While planning their own wedding Jessica fell in love with all things bridal. She was immediately captivated by the bridal world and dove in head first! In 2010, Jessica persuaded Josh to follow in her passion, and together they purchased Serendipity Bridal.  Serendipity is proud to house an extensive collection of over 150 bridal gowns. From the complimentary mimosas to personalized 1.5 hour appointments with an experienced bridal consultant, Serendipity strives to live up to its name and be the “Unexpected Treasure” every bride desires.

Their mission for Serendipity is to provide Austin’s most extensive selection of wedding gowns, from collection to couture, a true shopping experience where brides are able to find their perfect dress in a fun and relaxing environment, and finally, a stress-free customer experience that is unmatched in its attention to detail.

When not working, Josh and Jessica love spending time as a family with their two children – Grayson and James (who can sometimes be found hiding behind the dresses if you look close enough).  Jessica and Josh truly appreciate a good love story and feel so honored to have shared in some of Austin’s greatest over the last 7 years!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Formal Gowns (3)
Undergarments (3)
Sample Sales (2)
Bridesmaids (1)

I had such a wonderful experience when shopping for my dress. I was the only appointment that Sunday morning and had my godson with me. The store manager was sweet enough to help him set up his train in the middle of the show room while I tried on my dress. The girl I was assigned to was Bridgette and she was the sweetest human around. She let my MOH and I look around and would randomly show up suggestions. I bought the first dress I put on my body and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Profile Picture Lauryn, 1/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is a much overdue review - I purchased my Chantel Lauren Mae gown at Serendipity this past May. They hosted a trunk show with Chantel and her husband, so during my appointment I got to try on all of her designs and had help from both the consultant and the designer herself. Great experience plus an additional discount at the trunk show. They also worked w me to ship my dress since I was moving out of state soon after. Thank y’all again, I adore my wedding dress and got so many compliments on it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bride

I purchased my wedding gown and veil from Serendipity Bridal! I loved my entire experience, the sales consultant was extremely helpful and sweet. My dress was perfect and definitely had the WOW factor when the doprs opened for me to walk down the aisle!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keshia, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

Serendipity Bridal Pricing