Serendipity Bridal

Austin, TX View map

ESTABLISHED IN 1988, SERENDIPITY BRIDAL HAS BEEN SERVING AUSTIN AND CENTRAL TEXAS BRIDES FOR OVER 27 YEARS.

Serendipity is proud to house an extensive collection of over 150 bridal gowns. With personalized hour long appointments with an experienced bridal consultant, Serendipity strives to live up to its name and be the “Unexpected Treasure” every bride desires.

The mission at Serendipity is to provide Austin’s most extensive selection of wedding gowns, from collection to couture, and a true shopping experience where brides are able to find their perfect dress in a fun and relaxing environment, and finally, a stress-free customer experience that is unmatched in its attention to detail.

Our team truly appreciates a good love story and feel so honored to have shared in some of Austin’s greatest!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.5 out of 5 rating

• LILLI
    Lilli Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing bridal experience

I went to Serendipity during their sample sale in hopes of finding my wedding dress. I had already been to 3 other bridal stores and tried on 15+ dresses. I went in feeling like maybe I was looking at the wrong styles when I found a dress I wanted to try. It wasn’t the first one I put on there, but once I did, I knew I found my dress! Because it was during their sale, I had to decide right then and there if I wanted it since they didn’t do holds. I went during my lunch break, solo, and ended up leaving with my wedding dress! They were so great, that I went back to them before the wedding to buy a veil! The staff is really friendly and helpful. Definitely worth checking them out!!

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we love the excitement of sample sale and are so glad you were able to come back for the veil:) Congrats!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 01/09/2020

Come here!!

I had a FANTASTIC experience here. I came to the store for their bi-annual sample sale as I was looking for a dress for my wedding in 3 months. Even though I called only a few days before the sale, they were able to accommodate me. The store was super clean and nicely decorated-bright, light, and airy. I worked with Brigitte and Kayte. Brigitte was my salesperson and Kayte was the manager. Brigitte outlined the rules of the sale very clearly and we got to work. There were only a few left in my size as I was shopping the sample sale but we grabbed a few and tried them on. The dressing rooms are clean and really large with beautiful light up mirrors. All of the dresses were beautiful, clean, and a good price (for bridal gowns!). Brigitte was very patient with me as I tried on gowns and texted and called and texted my family some more about the top contender. Kayte and Brigitte went above and beyond for me, and I am so thankful for them both. Come here; you won't regret it!

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You're the sweetest:) So glad to be a part of this experience with you. Please send us pics! Best, Kayte
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Dress Buying Experience

When I arrived to my appoint, two other girls were also supposed to come and shop but one cancelled, and the other was a no show - so my 3 birdesmaids and I had the WHOLE store to ourselves. Brigitte and Caity couldn't have been any nicer, it was such a wonderful experience. They helped me arrange custom designing for my dress as well. I wish this for every bride!

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You look gorgeous Hannah! Thank you for sharing and the kind words. Best wishes to the two of you:)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Courtney & Ryan
44 photos · 09/29/2018

2905 San Gabriel St, 102 Austin, TX, 78705

Monday : 10-6 Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday : CLOSED Thursday: 11-8 Friday: 10-6 Saturday: 10-6 Sunday: 12-6
Location of (Serendipity Bridal)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding