1815 W. 35th St., Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Blush Bridal Lounge

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin's newest destination for style savvy brides. We feature a wide selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. We also support local vendors by showcasing their individual style and talents.

At Blush Bridal Lounge, we are here to meet the needs of your very special event. Expect an immaculate level of customer service not offered anywhere else in Austin. We promise a unique experience, where shopping for your wedding gown is almost as memorable as the special day itself.

24 Reviews for Blush Bridal Lounge

C · Getting married on 07/12/2025

I had an amazing experience with the wonderful ladies at Blush!

Kristin, Blush manager, was so incredibly helpful, positive, and a delight to work with when I came in for my first appointment. After selecting my favorites dresses from around the store, Kristin and I moved to the dressing room where my appointment was fun, full of laughter, and was overall an amazing experience. Kristin made me feel very comfortable with sharing my opinions and she never pressured me to wear anything that I didn't want to try. Her experienced styling helped put together my dream wedding ensemble by pulling the most perfect accessories! I left the store with two dresses in mind and no pressure to buy anything that day. It took me about an hour to decide on a dress and went back a week later to buy my dream dress!

The other associates at Blush that helped me buy my dress that day were so accommodating to myself and my lovely bridesmaids. Blush is the place to be! I am so happy I stumbled upon this lovely bridal store. Thanks ladies! ❤️

Elsie · Married on 11/02/2018

Great team and great options

Getting my dress was one of the things I enjoyed the most leading up to the wedding and going to Blush Bridal Lounge had a lot to do with it. Everyone there is great! I worked mostly with Abby and she was so sweet and helpful. I must have tried on at least 30 dresses between 2 appointments before finally saying yes to the dress but she never rushed me. Instead, she helped me narrow down my options and find the perfect accessories to go with my final choice. No one was ever pushy and it didn't feel like they were only there to sell me a dress. They genuinely wanted me to find one that I liked and were respectful of my price range. I loved working with Abby and I loved my dress. I highly recommend visiting them!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

I worked with Jaime at Blush Bridal for my wedding gown. They had a wonderful selection in my price range and the experience was fabulous! Jaime allowed us to pick a few gowns to start with and then pulled several amazing options including the dress that ultimately chose. To top it off, she pulled an amazing veil that went perfectly with my dress. Service after ordering was prompt and professional. They recommended an amazing seamstress for alterations and brought my vision to life! Thank you! I highly recommend Blush Bridal Lounge!

Blush Bridal Lounge FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• 1815 W. 35th St. Austin, 78703 See on map