1815 W. 35th St., Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Blush Bridal Lounge

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin's newest destination for style savvy brides. We feature a wide selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. We also support local vendors by showcasing their individual style and talents.

At Blush Bridal Lounge, we are here to meet the needs of your very special event. Expect an immaculate level of customer service not offered anywhere else in Austin. We promise a unique experience, where shopping for your wedding gown is almost as memorable as the special day itself.

• Floravere - Austin
  • Belle Saison Bridal
  • Couture Bridal Alterations

28 Reviews for Blush Bridal Lounge

Chloe Picot-Jacobs · Getting married on 09/12/2020

By far my favorite wedding dress shop!

I can't say enough good things about Blush! It was my first of many bridal appointments and I am SO grateful for that. They set the bar so high that I knew better than to settle. This store has by far the best selection I saw around Austin (I've been to four others), with a huge range of styles. Although I ended up with a more traditional color, I was originally looking for a blue or pink dress, and they had beautiful options. Kat was the salesperson who helped me and she was AMAZING. Somehow, she looked at ~60 dresses on my pinterest board and made sense of it immediately. She made me feel so special and important, and worked with me to make adjustments to the dress I loved to make it exactly what I wanted. She also went above and beyond to be sure she was at my return appointment when I purchased the dress. Go to Blush and make it your first appointment!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lauren Hines · Married on 11/30/2019

Loved Blush!

I had an appointment here in June 2019 for my November 30 wedding. The sales people were so kind and accommodating every step of the way. They have so many beautiful dresses with a wide price range. I ended up purchasing a Badgely Mischka gown that Blush custom-lined. They kept me updated on the shipping timeline (about 4 months). It arrived mid-October and I used one of their recommended tailors (Couture Alterations) to get the alterations done quickly. I also went to Second Summer, Blush’s sister company, to pick up a veil last minute. Everything turned out beautifully and I have been recommending Blush to all of my friends!

Sent on 01/30/2020

• 1815 W. 35th St. Austin, 78703 See on map
    Location of (Blush Bridal Lounge)