Blush Bridal Lounge

Austin, TX View map Visit website

Blush Bridal Lounge is Austin's newest destination for style savvy brides. We feature a wide selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories. We also support local vendors by showcasing their individual style and talents.

At Blush Bridal Lounge, we are here to meet the needs of your very special event. Expect an immaculate level of customer service not offered anywhere else in Austin. We promise a unique experience, where shopping for your wedding gown is almost as memorable as the special day itself.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

C Getting married on 07/12/2025
    I had an amazing experience with the wonderful ladies at Blush!

Kristin, Blush manager, was so incredibly helpful, positive, and a delight to work with when I came in for my first appointment. After selecting my favorites dresses from around the store, Kristin and I moved to the dressing room where my appointment was fun, full of laughter, and was overall an amazing experience. Kristin made me feel very comfortable with sharing my opinions and she never pressured me to wear anything that I didn't want to try. Her experienced styling helped put together my dream wedding ensemble by pulling the most perfect accessories! I left the store with two dresses in mind and no pressure to buy anything that day. It took me about an hour to decide on a dress and went back a week later to buy my dream dress!

The other associates at Blush that helped me buy my dress that day were so accommodating to myself and my lovely bridesmaids. Blush is the place to be! I am so happy I stumbled upon this lovely bridal store. Thanks ladies! ❤️
  • Courtney
    Courtney Getting married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful from start to finish!

I made the drive from San Antonio to try Blush after following them for a while on social media, and man am I glad I did! I had been to 3 other bridal salons before coming here, and I've got to say it was the BEST experience I've ever had. Nessa was my consultant, and she was absolutely phenomenal. We swapped stories on life, love, and family, and she truly made me feel more beautiful than I've ever felt in my whole life. We laughed and cried together, and everyone went out of their way to help me find the perfect wedding dress for my budget. Thank you Nessa and Kristen! Not only did I leave with the most beautiful dress, but I feel like I left with new friends.

If you are looking for a bridal gown, Blush should be your first and last stop. I can promise you that whatever you're looking for is in this shop, and the customer service is hands down beyond compare. It was absolutely the best experience of my wedding planning so far. I'm truly grateful for having met Nessa--she's absolutely gorgeous inside and out! THANK YOU BLUSH!
    Chloe P. Married on 09/18/2021

By far my favorite wedding dress shop!

I can't say enough good things about Blush! It was my first of many bridal appointments and I am SO grateful for that. They set the bar so high that I knew better than to settle. This store has by far the best selection I saw around Austin (I've been to four others), with a huge range of styles. Although I ended up with a more traditional color, I was originally looking for a blue or pink dress, and they had beautiful options. Kat was the salesperson who helped me and she was AMAZING. Somehow, she looked at ~60 dresses on my pinterest board and made sense of it immediately. She made me feel so special and important, and worked with me to make adjustments to the dress I loved to make it exactly what I wanted. She also went above and beyond to be sure she was at my return appointment when I purchased the dress. Go to Blush and make it your first appointment!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1815 W. 35th St. Austin, 78703
Location of (Blush Bridal Lounge)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding