Serendipity Bridal Reviews

88 Reviews for Serendipity Bridal

• LILLI

Lilli · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing bridal experience

I went to Serendipity during their sample sale in hopes of finding my wedding dress. I had already been to 3 other bridal stores and tried on 15+ dresses. I went in feeling like maybe I was looking at the wrong styles when I found a dress I wanted to try. It wasn’t the first one I put on there, but once I did, I knew I found my dress! Because it was during their sale, I had to decide right then and there if I wanted it since they didn’t do holds. I went during my lunch break, solo, and ended up leaving with my wedding dress! They were so great, that I went back to them before the wedding to buy a veil! The staff is really friendly and helpful. Definitely worth checking them out!!

Sent on 01/16/2021

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we love the excitement of sample sale and are so glad you were able to come back for the veil:) Congrats!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/09/2020

Come here!!

I had a FANTASTIC experience here. I came to the store for their bi-annual sample sale as I was looking for a dress for my wedding in 3 months. Even though I called only a few days before the sale, they were able to accommodate me. The store was super clean and nicely decorated-bright, light, and airy. I worked with Brigitte and Kayte. Brigitte was my salesperson and Kayte was the manager. Brigitte outlined the rules of the sale very clearly and we got to work. There were only a few left in my size as I was shopping the sample sale but we grabbed a few and tried them on. The dressing rooms are clean and really large with beautiful light up mirrors. All of the dresses were beautiful, clean, and a good price (for bridal gowns!). Brigitte was very patient with me as I tried on gowns and texted and called and texted my family some more about the top contender. Kayte and Brigitte went above and beyond for me, and I am so thankful for them both. Come here; you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You're the sweetest:) So glad to be a part of this experience with you. Please send us pics! Best, Kayte
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream Dress Buying Experience

When I arrived to my appoint, two other girls were also supposed to come and shop but one cancelled, and the other was a no show - so my 3 birdesmaids and I had the WHOLE store to ourselves. Brigitte and Caity couldn't have been any nicer, it was such a wonderful experience. They helped me arrange custom designing for my dress as well. I wish this for every bride!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You look gorgeous Hannah! Thank you for sharing and the kind words. Best wishes to the two of you:)

Sandi Bruce · Married on 10/14/2018

Great collection!

This was the second and last bridal salon I visited. I picked out a few dresses similar to what I had loved on Pinterest, and threw in a few that the consultant thought would fit my general body shape and personal style. I tried on the ones I picked out, and then one of the recommended ones ... and that was it. It was perfect! They have such a great selection in the store, so you can try on everything from very traditional to very modern, and find exactly what feels perfect to you!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lauryn · Married on 01/14/2018

I had such a wonderful experience when shopping for my dress. I was the only appointment that Sunday morning and had my godson with me. The store manager was sweet enough to help him set up his train in the middle of the show room while I tried on my dress. The girl I was assigned to was Bridgette and she was the sweetest human around. She let my MOH and I look around and would randomly show up suggestions. I bought the first dress I put on my body and couldn't be happier with my choice.

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • crazyfrenchiemom

Jessica · Married on 01/06/2018

This is a much overdue review - I purchased my Chantel Lauren Mae gown at Serendipity this past May. They hosted a trunk show with Chantel and her husband, so during my appointment I got to try on all of her designs and had help from both the consultant and the designer herself. Great experience plus an additional discount at the trunk show. They also worked w me to ship my dress since I was moving out of state soon after. Thank y’all again, I adore my wedding dress and got so many compliments on it.

Sent on 02/11/2018
  • Keshia

Keshia · Married on 12/02/2017

I purchased my wedding gown and veil from Serendipity Bridal! I loved my entire experience, the sales consultant was extremely helpful and sweet. My dress was perfect and definitely had the WOW factor when the doprs opened for me to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Serendipity Bridal's reply:

You looked gorgeous! Love his white suit coat too:) Congrats to you two!
  • Luis

Luis Sanchez · Married on 09/01/2017

Stunning Dress

I wasn't personally at the bridal salon but all I heard from my wife is positive things about this place. On the day of the wedding, when I saw her for the first time walking down the aisle. My wife looked like a princess. They have a very broad selection and excellent quality dresses.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Emily · Married on 12/02/2016

Although this shop tends to be on the pricey side, I would absolutely recommend making an appointment with them. A couple of weeks before my appointment, my mom and I decided to stop in just to look around. Kayte immediately greeted and welcomed us, and told us about the trunk show that was going on. A few minutes later, she came up to us and told us that she had some free time because one of her appointments had cancelled, and that if I saw a dress in the trunk show that I really wanted to try on, she would gladly help us. I didn't end up trying anything on that week, but when we returned for my appointment a few weeks later, we were pleased to find out that Kayte would be our consultant. She made us all feel so comfortable and welcome, and was very knowledgeable about all of the gowns I tried on and what would look best on me. She was incredibly kind, helpful, and not pushy or overbearing, but I think my favorite thing about her was that she seemed genuinely excited about our appointment and the dresses I was trying on. I ended up finding my dream dress and I can't wait to go back for my first fitting!

Sent on 02/28/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/06/2016

I purchased my gown, veil and earrings from Serendipity. I had the best experience with Jessica and everyone else in the shop. Jessica made me feel at ease with the entire experience and made it so much fun for everyone. It was a delight to work with them in finding my dream dress. I felt so special whenever I shopped here, it was one of the best experiences I had throughout my journey while looking for my dress!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Expensive but I would absolutely recommend this bridal shop to anyone. Not where I ended up buying my dress but I felt so special whenever I shopped here, it was one of the best experiences I had throughout my journey while looking for my dress!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Austin · Married on 04/09/2016

Serendipity was the 1st place my MOH went during her turn to find a dress, so I flipped it around and went to them for the 3rd place and I guess you could say, saved the best for last. Working with Serendipity was enjoyable and I have no bad things to say. I came in during a trunk show to try on a veil and ended up purchasing it later but the manager was nice enough to match the trunk show pricing.

Sent on 01/14/2016

I purchased my gown, veil, and jewelry from Serendipity. I had the best experience with Catherine and everyone else in the shop. Catherine made me feel at ease with the entire experience and made it so much fun for everyone. It was a delight to work with them in finding my dream dress.

Sent on 11/04/2015

I purchased my dress during the trunk sale. The entire experience was pleasant. The consultant listened carefully to what I wanted and helped us stay within our budget. I love my dress.

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • Sammi

Sammi · Married on 11/14/2015

I was so close to canceling my appointment at Serendipity because I thought they wouldn't have anything in my price range - I'm so glad I didn't. Everyone was so friendly and helpful as soon as we (my mom, sister and I) walked in. We were immediately offered mimosas and water, and then got to look around the store and actually touch and pick out the dresses I wanted to try on. Lexie, who was helping me, picked out some beautiful dresses that were what I was looking for and were in my price range. It was overall just a great experience that truly made me feel like a bride. And the best part? Found my dream dress! Can't recommend it enough!

Sent on 03/19/2015

After visiting multiple bridal salons, I was floored by the level of service I received at Serendipity! Kayte immediately made me and my guests feel comfortable by offering a private seated area as well as a glass of champagne! I especially loved their HUGE dressing rooms! I had been to Serendipity prior to this visit when a friend of mine was in search for her dress. While there my friend tried on the most beautiful Pronovias gown, which is why I returned back to Serendipity for my own search.

While at Serendipity, Kayte showed me a few Pronovias gowns but I didn't see the one I had seen before. However, Kayte immediately knew what dress I was talking about without giving her much detail. She went around to the back and pulled the exact dress that my friend had tried on. Thankfully, Kayte made sure that I tried on other dresses to make sure that I was given enough options. The dress selection that Kayte pulled was incredible, and all of the dresses were very different from the other stores in Austin.

Sent on 12/22/2015

They were so incredibly kind. They offer a range of dresses in varying prices that are very accommodating. It was a wonderful boutique wedding dress shopping experience with Champagne and all.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Stacey · Married on 09/12/2015

Serendipity was such a pleasure to work with during my whole dress buying/fitting process. They found many beautiful dresses in my budget, and never pushed to go higher. The dress trying process was fun with the mimosas they provided and the lighthearted atmosphere of the store. I loved that the service was personal and that the store was small--I wasn't competing with other brides during any of my fittings or when trying on a dress.

Rosie, the seamstress aka magician, was the absolute best. Do your alterations here, with her. She is detail oriented to the last stitch, and is incredibly sweet. She made appointments for me as early as 8 am to accommodate the fact I was coming in from out of town, even though the store wasn't open yet. This store may be a little more expensive then some discount stores, but for a moderate budget, you get a lot for your money! It was money well spent to get my dress from Serendipity.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/13/2015

Serendipity is absolutely fabulous! They were willing to work with me while making an appointment and were able to help me completely!

Sent on 12/09/2014

david · Married on 05/25/2015

I had a wonderful experience at Serendipity Bridal. I had to go alone to my appointment, My attendant was very helpful with picking gowns and giving useful feedback for the dresses I tried on. I did not feel pressured like I had at other salons. The manager even stopped in at my appointment and suggested a dress for me that turned out to be the perfect dress. My dress was a sample that was in perfect condition and at a great discounted price. They even patiently waited while I called my mother to get her opinion of the dress. I got so many compliments on my dress at my wedding and I wouldn't have found this dress without the wonderful staff at Serendipity Bridal.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Andranique · Married on 05/23/2015

Picked out my dress on spot! I was provided with wine to celebrate as well :) Thanks for everything!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • User3612031 · 2+ years ago

I worked with Linda mostly, but everyone here is AMAZING! Best experience I had out of all the bridal boutiques I visited. They were flexible, accommodating and made me feel special! So happy I purchased my dress here.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

This was by far a blessing in disguise! After waiting until (unknowingly) the last minute these women made a brides dream come true! I tried on every dress they had nearly before finding the dress of my dreams. I could not be more happy! Seeing the pictures makes me want to jump in the dress all over again!!! They had a 6 month time crunch and got me my dream dress and then forwarded me to the quickest alteration place and made sure I was ready for my big day!

Sent on 05/25/2015

I absolutely loved this place! I was so in love with my dress and I was so happy that they had the ability to get such a great designer. I did have to travel from Devine to get there but it was totoally worth the drive. Not only were they super patient with me when I was deciding on this dress, they went above an beyond to help me make my decision.

But what I love the most was my seamstress Rosie. She was absolutely wonderful! She treated me like her own daughter. She constantly expressed how happy she was for me and constantly told how beautiful my dress was and how much she enjoyed working on it. I went in for multiple fitting because I wanted my dress to be perfect. She was very patient and her quality of work was outstanding. On my wedding day, I felt amazing in my dress and I owe it all to Rosie!

Sent on 11/19/2014

I HIGHLY recommend Serendipity Bridal. I had a wonderful experience and found the dress that I had imagined! I couldn't have done it without my consultant Olga and my seamstress Rosie. Both Olga and Rosie are wonderful to work with. Not only did they always listen to what I wanted, they also made the right suggestions for me. Olga and Rosie are extremely warm and welcoming people with big hearts and they show you that they want the best for you. I built a wonderful relationship with them. Don't be afraid to tell them what you want because they cater to you, they will do everything they can to help find "the dress" and make you feel your best in it. Wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/24/2014