701 SOUTH LAMAR STE D, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About UNBRIDALED

Unbridaled is here to offer you a fun and relaxed experience where you can be you! Whether you were dressing up Barbies in your dream dress or the idea never crossed your mind until you said yes, we are here to help you accomplish the look you have envisioned (or recently discovered) for your wedding day. We welcome you to a refreshing and modern bridal shopping experiencing that is down-to-earth, hip and helpful.

theia1

UNBRIDALED 5
UNBRIDALED 6
UNBRIDALED 7

Emily · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing service and gorgeous gowns!

Unbridaled is a dream of a dress shop. I received such personal and thoughtful service from the very first moment I walked through the door. We initially went in just to look and didn't come back until 2 months later to try on dresses. The same woman who helped me the first time I came in not only remembered me, but helped me every other time I came by. She made me feel so special - as if she was just excited about my wedding as I was. She even steamed my dress and veil the day before the wedding so it would look perfect. The dresses are so gorgeous. It's a great place to look if you don't want a cliche dress, but have more unique style. I wasn't finding anything along the lines of the dress I wanted at other shops. When I went to Unbridaled, they had so many perfect options that I had to decide between multiple dresses in the end! Also, our experience as we tried on dresses was far better here than any of the other shops!

Keep an eye out for trunk shows!
    Ask for Amber!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen MacDougall · Married on 01/12/2019

A relaxing dress shopping experience

After feeling completely overwhelmed by the pomp and circumstance that surrounds wedding dress shopping at a traditional boutique, I made an appointment with Unbridaled. Thank goodness. I finally could relax and focus on the task at hand! It was very nice and pretty, and Amber took great care of me, but it wasn't over-the-top and bougie. Their dress selection is great, and prices are fair. Absolutely would recommend this for someone looking for a less in-your-face dress buying experience.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 11/09/2018

Dream Makers

I can not thank Unbridaled enough for helping me find my dream dress! I found a dress I loved there, but was ultimately on the hunt for a black dress that was within my budget. They reached out the vendor who agreed to custom make my dress in black, something they had never done before. I later found out that Unbridaled had reviewed the dress while in the making and made a judgement call on the beading...which was the one thing I was worried about and they knew that. They had the vendor switch the beading color, so when the dress arrived it was exactly as I envisioned it. They kept me up to date on the status of the dress and all of the ladies were extremely helpful and excited about my dress. I could not have asked for a better dress or a better company to help me find my dress!

Sent on 11/20/2018
    UNBRIDALED 8

UNBRIDALED FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months