Floral Designs by Inez

Austin, TX View map

Floral Designs by Inez has built a solid reputation in creating wedding flowers as the preferred choice for the discerning bride and groom seeking perfection on their special day. We maintain this reputation by offering a no compromise approach to our products and service, and absolute commitment to customer satisfaction.

As an imaginative floral design studio providing distinctive floral creations, our goal is to bring to life your vision and delight you with beautiful and unique floral displays that compliment you and your complete wedding party. From pre-wedding arrangements for engagement parties and rehearsal dinners, to ceremony and reception flowers for your wedding day. Our impeccable attention is on every step in the process, from design and preparation, to delivery, install, and set up.

We are a Texas Hill Country's independent florist that specializes in weddings & special events, and our time is devoted to our clients, with no distractions of a 'walk in' retail shop. Weddings are not just an add on to our business, they are our business!

Please consider us for your wedding floral needs and contact us today for a personalized consultation to discuss how we can bring your vision to life and make your wedding day an event you and your quests will always remember!

Call us today at 512-431-4491 or email us at info@flowersbyinez.com.

Visit us online at www.flowersbyinez.com.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

Matt Married on 11/08/2014
    Amazing arrangements! The flowers were all so fresh and actually lasted for 3 weeks! Beautiful designs and incredible service! Very affordable.
    Lauren Married on 04/26/2014
    I was referred to Inez by a very close friend of mine for my wedding. I met Inez at her home in Dripping Springs months before my late April 2014 wedding. She told me to bring any photos that I liked with an idea of what I wanted my budget to be. Inez and I immediately hit it off personally and professionally. She took all my ideas and wrote/drew everything down that I needed. She took my simple ideas and turned it into something absolutely stunning. She emailed and sent through the mail invoices that were very detailed and easy to understand. She took items that I created myself (notes for my sisters single roses and my something blue which was a brooch for my bridal bouquet) and incorporated them into the floral arrangements exactly how I imagined while staying within my budget. She was responsive to my wedding coordinator who was setting up my day-of timeline. She was accustomed with my venue and dropped them off exactly when she said she would. The arrangements were beautiful!! I would recommend Inez to anyone for any sort of floral needs!
    Janice Married on 11/12/2012
    Simply grateful for Inez's services.
    We had a small and intimate wedding out at Chapel Dulcinea and so grateful that she delivered even on Veteran's Day for our military wedding! She is willing to work with any budget so ask her! Also, to all brides who are not in her area and are worried about using her services without a consultation; don't worry! My husband and I are both stationed in Maryland and were hesitant having to find a florist and communicating just through email. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and a few adjustments and my bridal bouquet was just simply breath-taking! It's still here with me as a keepsake even if it is dead...they still have color and it's 2 weeks later! We can't thank her enough ..she is so precious and our parents loved their corsages/boutonnieres too! :) Thank you thank you thank you!!! God Bless You! =)

-Esteban & Janice

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Signature Bridal Salon Signature Bridal Salon Wedding Dresses

Inez is a true wedding professional with a heart of gold (or in this case, flowers!). Her attention to detail, desire to please and love of her craft make her the perfect florist for any occasion.

The Terrace Club The Terrace Club Banquet Halls

Inez is such a pleasure to work with and does gorgeous floral design. Inez is local to Dripping Springs which makes it very easy for our brides! We cant wait to work with you again in the future!

Blue Note Bakery Blue Note Bakery Wedding Cakes

I met Inez at a wedding we were both working & her work is spot on! She is such a sweet lady & so very talented. Her arrangements are beautiful! She is so easy to work with & is very easygoing when it comes to putting flowers on a cake. I am always happy to work with her.

Servicing the Texas Hill Country Austin, 78738

Service area includes: Austin, Bee Caves, Dripping Springs, Lakeway, and surrounding areas. Floral Design Studio by Appointment Only.
Location of (Floral Designs by Inez)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding