About Wild Bunches Floral

Flowers With An Attitude!

Artistry, passion, and knowledge are all elements that are essential in creating a stunning floral design.  Coupled with striking colors, rich textures, and boundless creativity Wild Bunches Floral creates a flowing, seamless landscape with a style that is unique to you!

We are a full service event florist serving the Austin, Dripping Springs, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos and surrounding area. Please feel free to call us today at 512-858-0868 or email us at wildbunchesfloral@gmail.com to set up your FREE Floral Consulation!  You can also visit us at www.wildbunchesfloral.com to see some of our work and fill our your pre-consultation form!  We look forward to meeting with you!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (9)
Venue Visit (7)
Samples (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Where do I even start! I hired Wild Bunches for floral decor for my wedding on 10/27. I found them through wedding wire actually and since they were really responsive, I decided to speak further with them about their services. I worked with Bay for my initial consultation. Since I am not the best about decor and color coordination, she guided me through my notes and presented me all kinds of relative choices and ideas. She's super knowledgeable about floral design! I then worked with Thalia about 2-3 months before my wedding to finalize anything on the list TBD, and again she was so helpful and guided me to make sound decisions. I appreciated the way the itemized their invoices with Floral Pictures so you know EXACTLY what you're ordering. Not a lot of vendors do this! They are reasonably priced, provided floral rentals, and did a fantastic job setting up the day of the wedding!! Thank you Bay and Thalia for such a great experience, you helped make our wedding ceremony and reception look gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Wild Bunches was the perfect florist. They were incredibly responsive to emails and even more flexible when I kept making changes here and there in the year and a half I worked with them. They even sent me a photo of my bouquet the day before my wedding to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. They were very professional and great to work with!
Along with their overall 5 star quality of service, something I loved most was the floral proposal with photos so I could see what the actual flower was and how it looked with all the other flowers (even the wooden vases they came in!).
Solid choice, loved their work!

View Vendor Response

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
9 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Wild Bunches Floral has top notch beautiful quality floral, and great vase/decor options to add on to really bring your whole vision to life. They always do lovely work when they are at Stonehouse Villa and would recommend them for all of your floral needs!

The ladies at Wild Bunches create beautiful arrangements while incorporating the couple's unique style and ideas. They go above and beyond to produce decor for any event that will go beyond your expectations. Here at Ma Maison, we love to see what gorgeous floral arrangments Wild Bunches creates for our brides and grooms on their wedding day!

Wild Bunches is by far one of the best florists in the industry! Their ability to recreate the bride's vision is unparalleled. Even the smallest arrangements and bouquets turn out beautiful thanks to their creative eye and ability to really grasp what colors and flowers look great together. Our venue has been transformed more times than I count thanks to their gorgeous arrangements. And their creative talents are only outshines by how amazingly professional and caring they are towards their customers. You will not be disappointed if you go with Wild Bunches for your flower needs.

We first fell in love with the Wild Bunches Floral creations at a venue open house, and their beautiful stems and creations have continued to impress us! The wreaths and arrangements they made, for a recent wedding, really transformed the space and pulled together the DIY wedding with just the right pops of color to bring the space to life.

Wild Bunches is very highly recommended. It is an incredible company with the most amazing flowers. You'll be kicking yourself if you DON'T hire them for your wedding!

Events

403 KC Memory Lane, PO Box 803, Dripping Springs, TX 78620   See On Map
512-858-0868 (phone)
Wild Bunches Floral is a wedding florist from Austin . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dripping Springs, Hill Country , and Wimberley. Wild Bunches Floral is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Austin wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding flowers bouquets centerpieces boutonnieres corsages special events.