7703 Turquoise Trail, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $3,986
  • Deals 1

About Christie Turner Floral Design

Christie Turner Floral Design is a wedding florist based in Austin, Texas. Owned by best friends Chelsea Christie and Dana Turner, this company creates bespoke floral designs to complement the happy couple’s aesthetic. This detail-oriented duo loves to form working relationships with soon-to-be newlyweds to incorporate their unique love story into their wedding flowers.

Christie Turner Floral Design offers floral arrangements tailored to suit your vision. The team is happy to provide consultations and venue visits to understand your tastes. Chelsea and Dana will guide you through the design process to ensure you order each arrangement you need for your wedding. These florists are skilled at designing arrangements that reflect themes ranging from classic elegance to bohemian romantic. They also provide delivery, setup, and cleanup for your convenience.

Follow Christie Turner Floral Design on

4 Reviews for Christie Turner Floral Design

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/23/2020

The Dream Team!!!

I just cant say enough good things about Dana & Chelsea. Having never met either and dealing only through email/phone they were by far my favorite of our vendors. Dana was so easy to work with and clearly loves what she does. I sent her some color inspiration and was thrilled with what she came back with. We had originally planned a larger event at two separate locations but had to downsize ( several times ) due to COVID and government restrictions. Dana was on board every step of the way. Willing and able to adjust and reset as needed. Also offering tons of encouragement and positivity in a super stressful time. I absolutely loved our flowers and working with Christie Turner Floral Design.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Buchanan · Married on 12/10/2019

Life Savers!

Christie Turner Designs saved my life when it came to my wedding floral. I had a problem with the original florist I booked and gave Christie Turner Designs a call in hopes they could help and Dana took care of me! She made it so easy and stress free. She made me feel totally confident in them, even though I booked only 2 months before my wedding. She kept me posted and was so responsive to any questions I had. The flowers she brought to my wedding were BEAUTIFUL. She set everything up and it was exactly what I had in mind!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Christie Turner Floral Design's reply:

Awww, Adrienne. Thank you so much. I’m so happy you loved the flowers. You looked so beautiful in your dress. It was an honor to help make your day extra special.

Christie Turner Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125
    $ 200
    $ 3986
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christie Turner Floral Design 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 7703 Turquoise Trail Austin, TX, 78749 See on map
    Location of (Christie Turner Floral Design)