Christie Turner Floral Design Reviews

View more information

• Kayla
    Kayla Married on 05/23/2020

The Dream Team!!!

I just cant say enough good things about Dana & Chelsea. Having never met either and dealing only through email/phone they were by far my favorite of our vendors. Dana was so easy to work with and clearly loves what she does. I sent her some color inspiration and was thrilled with what she came back with. We had originally planned a larger event at two separate locations but had to downsize ( several times ) due to COVID and government restrictions. Dana was on board every step of the way. Willing and able to adjust and reset as needed. Also offering tons of encouragement and positivity in a super stressful time. I absolutely loved our flowers and working with Christie Turner Floral Design.
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 03/13/2020

They make my dreams come true!!

If I have any advice for brides, it’s let your creative partners be creative! Dana and Chelsea did just that! Once I told them the idea and style I was looking for and the emotion that I wanted to evoke, I was able to step back and watch as they turned my dream into a reality! I cannot thank Christie Tuner Floral Design enough for making my dreams come true!!

Christie Turner Floral Design's reply:

Rachel, we loved designing your “moody, romantic” wedding. Everything turned out beautifully. You and your groom are such stars and are so much in love with each other. Thank you for including us in your special day.
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne B. Married on 12/10/2019

Life Savers!

Christie Turner Designs saved my life when it came to my wedding floral. I had a problem with the original florist I booked and gave Christie Turner Designs a call in hopes they could help and Dana took care of me! She made it so easy and stress free. She made me feel totally confident in them, even though I booked only 2 months before my wedding. She kept me posted and was so responsive to any questions I had. The flowers she brought to my wedding were BEAUTIFUL. She set everything up and it was exactly what I had in mind!

Christie Turner Floral Design's reply:

Awww, Adrienne. Thank you so much. I’m so happy you loved the flowers. You looked so beautiful in your dress. It was an honor to help make your day extra special.
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 09/14/2019

These ladies are amazing!

Christie Turner Floral Design did our florals….I contacted them a little over a month ago, after my last florist bailed on me, and from that moment on A HUGE weight was taken off of my shoulders. From the moment I started working with them they were extremely professional, accommodating, and went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I wanted and used their knowledge and experience to make sure everything fit into my budget!

Christie Turner Floral Design's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and your amazing family. What an honor to be among such incredible industry professionals. Courtney, your vision and style is what dreams are made of. Thank you for seeking us out and giving us your trust. Congratulations and all our best wishes to you and Ryan!
    Larisa G. Married on 04/11/2021

Beautiful Blooms

Christie Turner Floral Design knocked it out of the park. From my bouquet to the floral arch, I was in LOVE. 🥺 They worked with my budget and made our wedding magical. Our sweetheart table felt extra special with their beautiful touches.