Couture Bridal Alterations

Austin, Texas View map

Couture Bridal Alterations is a renowned wedding tailor for couples marrying in the greater Austin, Texas, area. Owner and experienced seamstress Beatrice can help with wedding dress alterations and preservation for newlyweds. The shop also sells custom veils to complete a couple's look on the wedding day. Couples can check out Couture Bridal Alterations' online store to view samples of beautiful accessories, gowns, and cleaning and preservation services.

Couture Bridal Alterations can perform custom alterations before the wedding and help keep gowns in perfect condition with cleaning and preservation techniques. Couples are treated to an appointment time in-store so Beatrice can provide her undivided attention. When you try on your newly altered dress, you can also find the perfect veil that pulls the entire look together.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

Diana C. Married on 11/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beatrice is an absolute dream to work with!

Beatrice was absolutely wonderful to work with! I bought a dress off the rack in NY and the delicate boning, lace and bustle work she did was meticulously done within two weeks and 4 fittings (I was a last minute bride :-)). I would absolutely go to Beatrice again for any future detailed tailor work. She is a dream to work with, and made me look my best on my special day in Howth Castle, Ireland!

Couture Bridal Alterations's reply:

Thank you! Diana! for kind words and beatiful pictures, a Wonderful Review,it was its a pleasure to serve you Diana
    God Bless!!!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trusted the best with my dress

I have to say I was nervous about finding someone to help with my dress, but her response to my first call made me feel very at ease. She is extremely talented in what she does and she takes dress alteration like an artform. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know for alterations!!

Couture Bridal Alterations's reply:

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for your wonderful review and sharing your pictures in my website is a plus. i apprecate your business, Thanl you again :)
    Halanna B. Married on 06/23/2018

Beatrice with Wedding Alternations

Beatrice is a beautiful soul! My dress went from a hot mess to a dream come true !

Couture Bridal Alterations's reply:

Thank you Halanna for the pictures you sent me. will included them here soon. I appreciated your Business! I remember your beautiful smile and a part 0f a song you sing for me in one of the visit:)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9409 Shady Oaks Dr Austin, Texas, 78729
5129402033
Location of (Couture Bridal Alterations)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding